Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? (1206 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / My Red Pill Experience Sha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by Pukkalolo: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Let's discuss
Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
money doesn't fall from tress... eat well before you spend on girlfriends
let her climb the tree

12 Likes

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by advanceDNA: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Women are low key redpillers....

they undertstand risk management in relationship like hell..so they will never spend their hard earned money on you to show love lai lai.....they only gladly spend what wont pain them.... e no kukuma dey show mileage...

They know simping is bad...thats why they only expect another woman's son to simp for them but advise their own son, and male family member not to be an idiòt for another woman he met on the street....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by Lanty01(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
You can't please her. That was when i knew I had to put myself first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by Cypress042(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Woman don't love men, their love is basically for children.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Took me years to accept the fact that women do not LOVE men,at best men love them sacrificially and they in turn "love" these men conditionally
Thinking about it,its not a bad thing
They evolved to be that way and we men also evolved to be how we are to ensure survival of our species in general
I don't enjoy any woman telling she "love" me,I don't need it. It infacta disgust me to hear it,they just throw that word around carelessly without knowing what it stands for.

8 Likes

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by danielistics(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
Women can't love men, only respect. Love flows downwards i.e. man - woman- children while respect flows upwards vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by Pukkalolo: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
danielistics:
Women can't love men, only respect. Love flows downwards i.e. man - woman- children while respect flows upwards vice versa.

Word

1 Like

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by KingEarnest(m): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2023
AWALT - All Women Are Like That

There is no good woman anywhere. They are all the same. Prostututes are honest women while most women are dishonest prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2023
KingEarnest:
AWALT - All Women Are Like That

There is no good woman anywhere. They are all the same. Prostututes are honest women while most women are dishonest prostitutes.
this is true

1 Like

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2023
😂🤣🤣🤣

I remember how telling this girl that I lost a sizable sum of money in the fall of 2020, told I didn't inform my family, just few friends and her. Long story short, she still demanded for her birthday gifts that year, transport fare and other miscellaneous.

It didn't take too long to realizer that a lady is after what she'd get from you aka sacrifice your bad stories wouldn't change a thing about her feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by Nasri100(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Best thing you can get from opposite sex is respect.

Men need to stop looking for love. It doesn't work with females. They are the real masters of Red Pill. I love women so much cause they know what they are doing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by TyroneP(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2023
Women will always be women. Most women weaponize love and passion to their advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by luminouz(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2023
1.That a man who puts any woman on a pedestal, all in the name of relationship or love, while neglecting his own growth is a perpetual loser.
Even women hate such men.

2. All women are like that. Yes, including your precious mother and sisters. That they are not extorting you like your gf does not make them immune to AWALT. Infact, many simps who grew up like that were indoctrinated by their women and sisters by playing the long game of financial benefits and attention till old age. Don't get me started on the girlfriends. This thread go long.

3. YAAYG!!! It sounds like YAAAY and G right!!! But it means You Are All You Got!!! As a man, no one is coming to save you. Your worth comes from your usefulness or ability to provide a particular thing the society wants. You are not only on the lowest rung of the pecking order but also highly expendable. Your resources and time must be guarded jealousy in this regard so you can retire early and live a good life. Don't fall for the 'REAL' man scam perpetrated by women. That's a con technique to swindle you of your resources. There is nothing like a real man. You are either a man or you are a woman.

4. Women are Adult babies. Treat them as such. Don't trust what they SAY, only what they DO.

5. Repeat Points 1-4 and carve them in your heart.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by VivaNG: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2023
Men are in love, women are in business. They approach relationships with a business mindset if no potential for profit or growth in the business they trigger the breakup phase.

It is futile to hate women, It is a waste of time loving them. Being indifferent lets you see beyond their theatrics.

They are survalist and that is okay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
The only woman that can love u is ur mum
The only person a woman can love is her child

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Basketmouth Celebrates His Look-alike Brother On His Birthday / As Of Today, I Give Up On Nigeria Never To Look Back Again � / Will You Do This For 50 Million Dollars??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.