Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Research From The University Of California Show 96% Of Nigerians Can't Make It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Research From The University Of California Show 96% Of Nigerians Can't Make It (924 Views)

Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? / California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research From The University Of California Show 96% Of Nigerians Can't Make It by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2023
Nigerians are sleeping. See the whole street of nairaland very silent. Now I'm awake trying to make this world a better place for y'all. Right now, I'm trying to figure out the cure to cancer and madness, and y'all motherfuvckers are sleeping. Chai, Nigeria and her people dont deserve me. I'll relocate abroad where abroad women will worship me and put me on pedestal. I have what they want;I'm 6ft tall, handsome and ridiculously good looking
Re: Research From The University Of California Show 96% Of Nigerians Can't Make It by Oluromantic: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Your foolishness is creative and astonishing.

3 Likes

Re: Research From The University Of California Show 96% Of Nigerians Can't Make It by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 25, 2023
Oluromantic:
Your foolishness is creative and astonishing.

Shut up. You don't have the mental capacity to argue with me. I'm the smartest Nigerian alive
Re: Research From The University Of California Show 96% Of Nigerians Can't Make It by WifeBeater: 2:00am On Apr 25, 2023
Look at this joker. You don't have a big dick and you think they'll worship me.
Abroad women only worship real men like me blessed with a big bụlala. grin
Re: Research From The University Of California Show 96% Of Nigerians Can't Make It by revolt(m): 2:04am On Apr 25, 2023
WifeBeater:

Looolll when u arrive.... reality will hit you.
Re: Research From The University Of California Show 96% Of Nigerians Can't Make It by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 28, 2023
WifeBeater:

No. Abroad women worship good looks
Re: Research From The University Of California Show 96% Of Nigerians Can't Make It by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 28, 2023
revolt:

Looolll when u arrive.... reality will hit you.

Lol. Leave am. American women wey dey obsessed with looks

(1) (Reply)

41 Sex Buyers Arrested In Stockholm Prostitution Sting / Hooki: X-RATED Video Chat App / Where Are The Marlians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.