Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,010 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me (553 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by Intoboy(m): 12:45am On Apr 25, 2023
My mom came to my shop this evening and an insect flew into her ear,we tried pulling it out but it found it's way inside the ear so someone advised we pour fuel to kill the insect first,we did and later on i removed remainings if the insect from her ear the i bought her some pain relief drugs and hydrogen peroxide someone advised me to get that too then I also bought her an ear drop bust she's right beside me now still complaining that she's hearing unpleasant sounds and it's disturbing her,i can't sleep too i really don't know what else to do, please someone should help.
Re: Please Help Me by Richkid2021(m): 12:53am On Apr 25, 2023
Tell her to place the affected ear to the side of where she will sleep it will come out
Re: Please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On Apr 25, 2023
Intoboy:
■ My mom came to my shop this evening and an insect flew into her ear,we tried pulling it out but it found it's way inside the ear so someone advised we pour fuel to kill the insect first,we did and later on i removed remainings if the insect from her ear the i bought her some pain relief drugs and hydrogen peroxide someone advised me to get that too then I also bought her an ear drop bust she's right beside me now still complaining that she's hearing unpleasant sounds and it's disturbing her,i can't sleep too i really don't know what else to do, please someone should help.
1. She is probably having Tinnitus... I mean what do you expect when you literally pour fuel into someone's ears?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tinnitus/symptoms-causes/syc-20350156

Tell your mum to relax and go see the doctor tomorrow, if it still hasn't calmed by then. And be sure to tell the doctor she poured fuel into her ear too undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by superCleanworks(m): 2:11am On Apr 25, 2023
fuel inside ear? where did your adviser get such an advice from? from personal experience?
Re: Please Help Me by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:35am On Apr 25, 2023
Petrol inside person ear, you get mind o. Take her to the ENT department of any general hospital on time before it's late. However prepare for abuses for putting petrol inside ear, you know how Nigerian nurses mouths are.
Re: Please Help Me by Alonso91(m): 5:36am On Apr 25, 2023
Your adviser no get chill o.... Anyway he/she can be useful for our incoming president on mata like this in d future
Re: Please Help Me by Foodqueen(f): 5:59am On Apr 25, 2023
That's really sad.

With the H2O2, it should av come out by now.

What's the situation of things now.
Re: Please Help Me by Intoboy(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Foodqueen:
That's really sad.

With the H2O2, it should av come out by now.

What's the situation of things now.

She's still complaining that she's hearing noise inside the ear and she couldn't sleep at all last night
Re: Please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Intoboy:
■ She's still complaining that she's hearing noise inside the ear and she couldn't sleep at all last night
Definitely sounds like tinnitus.... sounds like she keeps hearing crickets chirping/ringing sounds, right? undecided
Re: Please Help Me by Skiborobo(f): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Who pours fuel in one's ear. Honey should have been better
Re: Please Help Me by Foodqueen(f): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2023
Intoboy:

She's still complaining that she's hearing noise inside the ear and she couldn't sleep at all last night

Take her to the hospital pls
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2023
Instead of u to quickly take her to the nearest best hospital ur using ur own mother for experiment. U for pour acid inside... Nonsense 😤

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by advanceDNA: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2023
Intoboy:
My mom came to my shop this evening and an insect flew into her ear,we tried pulling it out but it found it's way inside the ear so someone advised we pour fuel to kill the insect first,we did and later on i removed remainings if the insect from her ear the i bought her some pain relief drugs and hydrogen peroxide someone advised me to get that too then I also bought her an ear drop bust she's right beside me now still complaining that she's hearing unpleasant sounds and it's disturbing her,i can't sleep too i really don't know what else to do, please someone should help.

U pour fuel inside ur mama ear?? As in fuel wey dem dey put inside motor and generator?

Baba.....why u fvck up like that..??
Re: Please Help Me by Intoboy(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Definitely sounds like tinnitus.... sounds like she keeps hearing crickets chirping/ringing sounds, right? undecided

Yes
Re: Please Help Me by Foodqueen(f): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2023
Intoboy:

How far with your mom now.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Unfriended On Facebook? How Did You Find Out / Pls I Need Advice. / SHOCKING!!! How did they find Out??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.