Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Pls I Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Advice. (536 Views)

My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice. by Foxyfox(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2023
Good evening forum, pls I need a word of advice pls, and it's affecting me seriously.
It happens whenever I and my fiance had little misunderstanding, I will start saying I am not doing again that he should go.

My fiance is an elderly person who is unproblematic and I respect him so much. I love him with all my life, but I don't know why at any little thing I am angry at, I will start saying I am not doing again.
Pls is there anyone who has passed through such attitude and how do you caution yourself on this attitude.?
Re: Pls I Need Advice. by Odetokun3(m): 9:01pm On May 09, 2023
Let him go first maybe you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice. by dawnomike(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2023
Foxyfox:
Good evening forum, pls I need a word of advice pls, and it's affecting me seriously.
It happens whenever I and my fiance had little misunderstanding, I will start saying I am not doing again that he should go.

My fiance is an elderly person who is unproblematic and I respect him so much. I love him with all my life, but I don't know why at any little thing I am angry at, I will start saying I am not doing again.
Pls is there anyone who has passed through such attitude and how do you caution yourself on this attitude.?
When you are angry... Don't talk till your boiling comes down from d boiling point to like 30 degrees celcius. Then speak
Re: Pls I Need Advice. by Reminderz: 9:10pm On May 09, 2023
it's because you're still childish and haven't experienced much in life yet..

another reason might be because you still see him as an option...
or you don't even respect him..

or you haven't decided to settle with him yet...
or you feel he isn't good enough for you...

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice. by Oluromantic: 9:22pm On May 09, 2023
Odetokun3:
Let him go first maybe you will be fine.
I second this.

Pls do if you have the heart and see if you really can do without him

You rush into conclusive statement and perhaps you're oversensitive thinking towards the extreme while he's just being cool with issues

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice. by DeeBaDan: 9:25pm On May 09, 2023
Hmm
Re: Pls I Need Advice. by Dave444: 9:27pm On May 09, 2023
Hehe just like what i said to my fiance too she don dey even give me attitude now ....am feeling bad inside but trying to macho it...guess i have to hope for the best...i apologised though but if it doesnt work out then so be it
Re: Pls I Need Advice. by rickpat(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2023
you say it because you feel HE CAN'T LEAVE YOU...,you are disrespecting him and taking the love he has for you for granted..the earlier you stop saying such things,the better for you because you see such patient people,the day they choose to walk out of your life,they will never come back... CAUTION YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice. by BigYash: 10:18pm On May 09, 2023
Your mind is not really in the said relationship. If you really value the relationship, such words won't come out of your mouth,even if you were dreaming. Meanwhile you can stop saying such words,if you want to.. All you need to do is to love the man and start seeing a better future ahead of you guys.. Fantasize it,dream it,and enter it.. Shout Fayayayaya sombori..

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice. by frozen70(f): 12:29am On May 10, 2023
Foxyfox:

The real truth is that you are enjoying your relationship and the good things that comes with it

In another word, he is taking care of you

But the problem you are having is his age, that alone is one of the reasons you are acting funny

But you didn't tell us if he is just dating you or you guys have plans for the relationship
Re: Pls I Need Advice. by kingthreat(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2023
Foxyfox:

For your own good, you better stop doing that. Else your fiancée will be looking for Plan B
Re: Pls I Need Advice. by Ogechi98: 7:59am On May 10, 2023
If to say I be your fiance by now I for done dey find your replacement, e mean say you no just get regard for the guy period.
Foxyfox:

Re: Pls I Need Advice. by Madups(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2023
Abeg nor vex you be gay?

(1) (Reply)

True Love Story: My Sister Is Pregnant For Me And We Are Getting Married / Sincere Advice Needed / The Idea Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.