Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Bigots Are Sick People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bigots Are Sick People (593 Views)

See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over / APC Bigots Are Now Extending Their Tribalism To Non-igbos / Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigots Are Sick People by thinkmoney(m): 1:07am On Apr 25, 2023
You bigots and ignoramus have given us a really sick President (s)elect. Just after our burdensome experience with Buhari.
Now the lies have started. We were told he travelled out to rest. We have just potentially gone full circle.
These are not new revelations. These things were obvious to the unbiased minds.
I am not so much disturbed about his physical ailment. I am disturbed about the lies, about the taxpayer money that will be assigned for his treatments and vacations and most importantly about his mental health and general capacity.
God always communicate with everyone of us. What most do is that they ignore his voice. God allowed many secret dealings, short comings and basic character of the candidates to come to fore, yet many allowed trivial biases to blind good judgment.
Now this picc line revelation about Tinubu is a further message from God, and I understand two things from the message: 1. No man especially one constantly in the eyes of the public can successfully hide away many things. It’s obvious Mr Tinubu and his team have again been caught lacking. It may be that they just have too many things to hide that they don’t hide away each one of them adequately. And 2. God by allowing this otherwise hidden Picc line to be seen is not warning us now against the candidacy of Tinubu, but somehow telling those bigots and ‘waster of intelligence’ and ‘deadeners of conscience’ that ‘you see your life outside?’

2 Likes

Re: Bigots Are Sick People by sulakishop(m): 1:53am On Apr 25, 2023
No country has more gullible people than Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigots Are Sick People by Synty00: 2:34am On Apr 25, 2023
Omo is this thing really real
Re: Bigots Are Sick People by Jerryherd: 3:06am On Apr 25, 2023
grin

From Jubril clone of ElSudan to Amoda Yekini Aguileri of Iragbiji/Guinea

Isn't this stupidity getting more and more hilarious

Well for a group to start a war with loud mouth ragtag army, and loose 3 million souls... 3 freaking million to starvation, hunger, cannibalism only for the leader to run off with his favorite Mercedes Benz and family returning to surrender and contest later

Animal Planet, National Geographic Chanel , Discovery Wild need to dedicate a full documentary series on how these particular group reason and how their brains work Politicaly

2 Likes

Re: Bigots Are Sick People by Bobloco: 3:19am On Apr 25, 2023
This is very pathetic
Re: Bigots Are Sick People by Exclusive101: 4:16am On Apr 25, 2023
Igbos worldwide now wake up n breath Tinubu with the irredeemable hate they inherited for the superior Yoruba tribe from their parents.

Imagine this Igbo clown 🤡 is so traumatized he can not sleep at 1 AM because of Tinubu nightmare or how will Igbos escape the trauma of Tinubu leading the entire Igbo population on Earth for good 8 years?!

Bro he no go beta for any living soul that stop en every member of your tribe from wailing throughout the entire duration of Tinubu presidency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigots Are Sick People by VaselineCrew: 5:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:
grin

From Jubril clone of ElSudan to Amoda Yekini Aguileri of Iragbiji/Guinea

Isn't this stupidity getting more and more hilarious

Well for a group to start a war with loud mouth ragtag army, and loose 3 million souls... 3 freaking million to starvation, hunger, cannibalism only for the leader to run off with his favorite Mercedes Benz and family returning to surrender and contest later

Animal Planet, National Geographic Chanel , Discovery Wild need to dedicate a full documentary series on how these particular group reason and how their brains work Politicaly

What about a documentary of a society that has no electricity and water in 2023

I guess you don't care about such things for Nigeria.

For you, make everyone suffer sha as long as you can use your vaseline to jerk off to Jagaban in the dark.

1 Like

Re: Bigots Are Sick People by VaselineCrew: 5:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Exclusive101:
Igbos worldwide now wake up n breath Tinubu with the irredeemable hate they inherited for the superior Yoruba tribe from their parents.

Imagine this Igbo clown 🤡 is so traumatized he can not sleep at 1 AM because of Tinubu nightmare or how will Igbos escape the trauma of Tinubu leading the entire Igbo population on Earth for good 8 years?!

Bro he no go beta for any living soul that stop en every member of your tribe from wailing throughout the entire duration of Tinubu presidency

Do you even have family in Nigeria?

You must be very wicked to them, if you wish to bequeth a failed country to them

Electricity - Poor
Water - No
Roads - Poor

You - Happy, screaming IPOB

Something is really twisted in yalls brains men

You can't be a NORMAL human, no way
Re: Bigots Are Sick People by Fintiri: 5:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Exclusive101:

Your copy and paste gaslighting is dead on arrival
Re: Bigots Are Sick People by helinues: 5:54am On Apr 25, 2023
Awon wailers ma wail ku ni.

No two ways about that

3 Likes

Re: Bigots Are Sick People by VaselineCrew: 6:01am On Apr 25, 2023
blackpanda:

I still prefer Tinubu to pretentious Obi

Of course you do.

Maybe you haven't seen good in your life before, so you don't know any berrrerr

Maybe you haven't been abroad, so you think Nigeria a normal society.

Unfortunate, but I will pray for big, no HUGE things for you!
Re: Bigots Are Sick People by blackpanda: 6:03am On Apr 25, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Of course you do.

Maybe you haven't seen good in your life before, so you don't know any berrrerr

Maybe you haven't been abroad, so you think Nigeria a normal society.

Unfortunate, but I will pray for big, no HUGE things for you!

Ok. But I still love tinubu. I just love that man. He's definitely God sent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bigots Are Sick People by VaselineCrew: 6:04am On Apr 25, 2023
blackpanda:

Ok. But I still love tinubu. I just love that man. He's definitely God sent cheesy

lol, God is not to be mocked, are you a child?

Well carry on in your wisdom.
Re: Bigots Are Sick People by blackpanda: 6:08am On Apr 25, 2023
VaselineCrew:

lol, God is not to be mocked, are you a child?

Well carry on in your wisdom.

Lmao @Vaselinecrew. Funny how u suddenly remembered mocking God. Hypocrisy grin

Sai Tinubu o Jare grin
Re: Bigots Are Sick People by Nobody: 8:44am On May 21, 2023
@OP.

Bro you are the bigot you think others are. You just cannot see it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eholor Hails Asiwaju, Reminds Him Of Obi's Mandate / New FCT Minister, Wike Reads Riot Acts To FCTA, FCDA Management, Staff / VIDEO: Gov Fubara Shocks Wike, Demolishes Billion Naira State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.