Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Duchess Priscilla Reveals How She Makes $5,000 Per Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Duchess Priscilla Reveals How She Makes $5,000 Per Night (920 Views)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duchess Priscilla Reveals How She Makes $5,000 Per Night by Linadinna: 2:26am On Apr 25, 2023
A Canada-based Nigerian actress and model, Priscilla Saidu alias Duchess Priscilla, reveals how she earns $5000 per night doing hookup business.

She made this known during an interview on the Hawt Mic podcast, hosted by MC Morris and Emmanuel Igboke.

Duchess claims that prostitution is an easy side hustle for girls in any country, including Canada.

She pressed on to state that when she's in dire need of money, she turns to God and prays for blessings before hitting the streets to do hookup. Duchess Priscilla believes that her favour and grace have made her the go-to person for clients when people call to put her in touch with them.

Priscilla also claimed that she participates in charitable causes by donating to the less fortunate and that she never tithes to the church.

Re: Duchess Priscilla Reveals How She Makes $5,000 Per Night by Alonso91(m): 5:45am On Apr 25, 2023
How does this concern us?

(1) (Reply)

She Still Want Me. I'm Surprised / The Moment Tacha Was Caught Faking It: Red Wine Flows from Dom Perignon Bottle / Olosho Advices His Fella Girls To Avoid Guys That Can't Book Their Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.