Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

She Still Want Me. I'm Surprised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Want Me. I'm Surprised (920 Views)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Still Want Me. I'm Surprised by Crystalom35: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Sometimes a girl you feel might be out of your league is just the very girl that will fall for you.

Honestly.

So I met this girl a few years ago. Well, then we were in 100l.

Now in 300l. Put the strikes and COVID-19 into ago and it's about 4 years now.

Anyways, we used to f*ck back then like crazy.

But then she started going after bigger boys.

You know, girls wey he your mate no really be your mate o .

While your boy dey trek with two trousers and one useless easy wear, babe don dey enter jeep and Benz.

Omo.

Naso man take loss contact with babe o. But sha no be like say we dey any relationship. Me too move on.

So recently I say make I resurrect her matter.

I dey come back...
Re: She Still Want Me. I'm Surprised by talented321: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2023
Re: She Still Want Me. I'm Surprised by Crystalom35: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Decided to message her on Facebook and all she was interested in was how I am. Where I now stayed.

I tried to guilt trip her into cutting off with me but then she said I did too.

I always have one theory, if dem no call you, dem no suppose ask why you no dey call them because Everybody phone dey make call .

The actual reason why I lost her contact in the first place was due to insecurity then

Na fine igbo babe with very big backside. Hmm.

And guys just dey shower her with gifts. One time her brother send her 100k. She been show me them.

She always show me her things in those days. Maybe to impress me or something.

Naso for her birthday, picture frames full everywhere o. Cake from plenty guys and your nigga no even get 1k for akant.

She invite come the birthday party but your guy no show up.

Even her department people do video about her and how she's this and that.

Your guy was heavily intimidated.

Why I'm saying all this is because this is the day I took the coward's way out.

As I no get anything and everything just dey fly inside, naim I just pipe low.

I didn't wish her happy birthday. I didn't post her. I no even call am.

The party self I no attend. Just ghosted her from that day onward.

I do think about her sometimes but never reached out to her.

And so everything was lost.

But sometimes, if e dey real eh, e dey real. No be money be everything.

Yes you can easily be intimidated by those other guys but the core of being a man, if it's well retained, you can get any girl.

And then it seems she started dating one law student like dat. Don't know.

Anyways, I chatted her a few days back and she wants us to meet up. Already scheduled her meeting in my friends house because me na inside school hostel I dey stay.

Can't take her there because all my roommate na fellowship bros them be.

Things always go down and I know this will not be different.

But after this then what? I know I can't keep up. Your guy never settle well for life to give woman 5k without seeing SAPA lurking in the shadows for weeks.

And i can't start telling her to cut off her life for me. Even me ma no go want make another person join me inside this suffer.

So, na still just browsing e go be.
Re: She Still Want Me. I'm Surprised by Crystalom35: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Since you are here you might be interested in this:

I build investment website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

I can also build ecommerce websites like jumia or jiji cost 10k only.

I can also design outstanding website for your business at the same cost. Reach me on WhatsApp 091 5211 9090 let's deal.

(1) (Reply)

Men! Stop Paying For Dates / How Can I Win Her Back? / Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.