Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin (62785 Views)

Actor Saint Von Colucci Has D!ed At The Age Of 22 After Undergoing Twelve Cosmet / See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by brownbib(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
what was he thinking?
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by paskal16: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Damn

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Darnell9(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
I am even disappointed at the jimin face self
Did'nt see what was so capivating

It's Just like me saying"i want to look like wizkid"then i'll start burning billions

Mtchewww
No rips to waste
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Confused Caucasians is who some clowns are looking up to.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by FireUpNow(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
allen113:
Rip

Does South Korea have better doctors or health system than Canada? Why do the surgery in South Korea instead of Canada undecided

My brother ikegwúrù
Please what does ikegwuru means? Thanks
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Thegamingorca(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Darnell9(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
FireUpNow:
Please what does ikegwuru means? Thanks
it's like nawa oo in igbo
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by rippa(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kinehap:
Who said Africa is not good just our bad leaders.

Just 22 yrs and you want to look like someone.

The ugly faces wey we get here still dey make things happen, and they respected and appreciated.

All these white people and surgery. He would be saying I thy know by now.
it is because we have alot to contend with in africa that is why those stuff dont come our mind.
shey its someone that is thinking of what to eat, that will now go and do surgery

1 Like

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rokiat:
Just pathetic. The only one you should want to look like is the best version of your own self and not nobody else.

I walk like I am the baddest while remaining humble but still very self aware of my own worth I don’t care who’s more hotter or more beautiful or what anyone thinks that’s none of my business, bettering my own self is what I am concern about.

I dey always look your profile to see your hips, but today , this your backyard eeh, fit scatter person brain..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Darnell9(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Wtf is this messed up shit nah.

Why do ppl like these BTS ppl Sef?
Why the fxck are dey so popular?
i think say na only me hate those clowns
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Thegamingorca(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
benn94:
He has been living in South Korea since 2022, as stated by the article.

It's not even upto two years.
These ppl need to visit places like Burundi or Somalia to be appreciative of the life God gave them
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Thegamingorca(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Darnell9:
i think say na only me hate those clowns

I've never understood till tomorrow why. I notice it's ppl that watch K-pop dramas that are mostly fans.

I won't lie that their CIA, police series usually hook me die. But I had to stop cos of the repetition of flavour amongst all their films
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Rokiat(f): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I dey always look your profile to see your hips, but today , this your backyard eeh, fit scatter person brain..
I nor fit laugh.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Thegamingorca(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rokiat:

I nor fit laugh.

Madam this your jeans needs bodyguard
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Blackdisciple(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
muyico:
Not contented with what GOD ve given U! Wot he gonna tell his creator in heaven? Dat foolishness kill U?

He will explain himself grin grin
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Blackdisciple(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
Funny of him...
Now they have left him
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by netmillionaires(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Fools perish for lack of knowledge. The same guy he is trying to look like will also be asking why he himself doesn't look like Stone or Arnold.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Darnell9(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
Thegamingorca:

I've never understood till tomorrow why. I notice it's ppl that watch K-pop dramas that are mostly fans.

I won't lie that their CIA, police series usually hook me die. But I had to stop cos of the repetition of flavour amongst all their films
my brother u sabi, my neighbor burns her data watching these clowns on almost a daily basis. One day i was with her and she was grinning from ear to ear like a fool watching their video, i was so pissed off that i asked her what joy do you get from watching this and she repiled me say "is it because u are not fine like them" i just stood up and left her because i just felt like slapping a galaxy of stars out of her eyes.

1 Like

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by bukatyne(f): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
PotatoSalad:
I think cosmetic surgeons should know when to refer a patient to a therapist instead of thinking of their pockets.

I wish they had that kind of conscience.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Mayeldah(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Even Jimin is trying to look like another person

This life no balance!
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Haveyoueatentod: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
It pays to be yourself
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by FireUpNow(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Darnell9:
it's like nawa oo in igbo
Copy that. Thanks
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by JaskanFactor: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
You will never understand Africa, until you realize its a European gothic maniac like this boy that is running Africa.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Slimwhyt(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ode
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by donshady(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Natural Selection.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Wow
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Tekahashi: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
muyico:
Not contented with what GOD ve given U! Wot he gonna tell his creator in heaven? Dat foolishness kill U?
God? you are implying that God created some people beautiful while others ugly?
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Kinehap: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
rippa:

it is because we have alot to contend with in africa that is why those stuff dont come our mind.
shey its someone that is thinking of what to eat, that will now go and do surgery

No be lie, Belle very important
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by ProfGday(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
You no get job and you carry $220,000-fuccking dollars to buy permanent death....ewey

The greatest fool is gone to the grave beyond.

No R.I.P to give
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Judybash93(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
F around, find out
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by kelspinall(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
misplaced priority
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by correctguy101(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Korean flower boys also harming the guys now... sad

Deadbody get acid_dent grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) / Laura Ikeji's Boyfriend Ogbonna, Kanu Nwankwo's Younger Brother (photos) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.