Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin (62786 Views)

Actor Saint Von Colucci Has D!ed At The Age Of 22 After Undergoing Twelve Cosmet / See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by OVikkytan49: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
allen113:
Rip

Does South Korea have better doctors or health system than Canada? Why do the surgery in South Korea instead of Canada undecided

My brother ike gwúrù

It means, the matter just tire me

South Korea is the best when it comes to surgeries(especially plastic surgery) and it's quite cheap there as well.
But 12 surgeries? F*cking too much.

1 Like

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by DeBigdick(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
he deserves it. Natural selection is taking place
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by mightyhaze: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
220k USD

That some billions in naira
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Kemadealadire(f): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kai, totally unnecessary.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Tonalphs(f): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
My Mochi 😘😘😘 armyyyyy 💜💜💜.
Meanwhile that dude should RIP. E get self esteem issues. It's okay to love BTS Park Ji Min.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Truthshscrazy: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ode
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Benellah(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Upon the money being spent sef you still no resemble am🤨🤨
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by AfonjaPriest: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
He has gotten what he wanted. He can now be rest assured, not rest in peace.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by purples25(f): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sad. Though he did wring but those who denied him roles and harassed him partially are to blame.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes. His mother would have loved his looks so much and been happy with it. If she's alive, then he just gave her a lot of grief.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Exceed15: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
I love every bit of myself.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by eepeepook: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lol.

If reincarnation was a thing, I’d come back as a tree. Those things can live undisturbed for two hundred years.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by koolaid87: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
He deserved it

I'm unapologetic
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by youngZee23: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rokiat:
Just pathetic. The only one you should want to look like is the best version of your own self and not nobody else.

I walk like I am the baddest while remaining humble but still very self aware of my own worth I don’t care who’s more hotter or more beautiful or what anyone thinks that’s none of my business, bettering my own self is what I am concern about.

What of ur yansh lift..abi u forgate am
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by AssCraver: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rokiat:
Just pathetic. The only one you should want to look like is the best version of your own self and not nobody else.

I walk like I am the baddest while remaining humble but still very self aware of my own worth I don’t care who’s more hotter or more beautiful or what anyone thinks that’s none of my business, bettering my own self is what I am concern about.

I like u... your comments make sense

1 Like

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by godofuck231: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2023
Good job to the doctors , what had they been waiting for ?
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Rokiat(f): 12:30am On Apr 26, 2023
youngZee23:
What of ur yansh lift..abi u forgate am

Yansh lift? You think everyone is like these Nigerian celebrities that weren’t born with yansh and are doing surgery all over the place? Lol
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by sharone21(f): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Is he partly from SK?

If he was denied roles, why can't he go back to where he made the $220,000?... My people will say 'if u don't know where u are going to, u should know where u are coming from'.... Or at least getting more education, investing and re-investing his money instead of throwing it to deceitful doctors.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by delishpot: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2023
We don't know him here
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by isabi2lof: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2023
I just like myself cheesy I no dey send anybody papa .
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by ObiCubanaJnr: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2023
frankmoney:
When you have money to waste on irrelevant things Na wetin they cause things like this

If to say Gee boys collect that money from him hand sef e for better.
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Kay25(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Say me hi to d devil..
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Tegabadguy(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by charlypoker(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2023
What a fool?
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Luukasz(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I dey always look your profile to see your hips, but today , this your backyard eeh, fit scatter person brain..
Be like you don yansh that big booty shawty.. I see say she dey follow you
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Jeon(f): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
Rubbiish:
This Jimin guy look like jeon boyfriend in korea

Sure, and it's you.

😉

11 Likes

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Rubbiish(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Jeon:

Sure, and it's you.

😉
Where have u been? Na wa o
I miss your troubles sha 😉

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) / Laura Ikeji's Boyfriend Ogbonna, Kanu Nwankwo's Younger Brother (photos) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.