Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students (67222 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Franchise21(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
You'll never see Ihordspy, Moh247, Helinues, LeoDeKing and their likes on this thread 😂🤣

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by emmanuelbrown26: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Exactly. Politician driven by greed and lust for power are the ones killing Nigeria
Bro, forget it, for politicians to be instigating bigotry and has being succeeding, it shows that their followers are solidly behind them.
D just concluded elections shows a lot. Remember when Onyema had case with US govt, they all tagged every igbo successful businessman a fraudster and Co.
Air peace man really bleeped up. I expect every igbo to just lock up anything that has to do with Nigeria for now. Mak all of us crazy dey go together

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by webosky: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aboki99:

Isn't that because Chritians don't provide them with good examples? They see xtians oppose the wearing of hijab by their sis in SW. They see xtian under the guise of unknown gunmen kill their bros and sis in the SE. They see ...

They would have decline entering the plane too, after all these you are still blind

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Godjone(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
The poor Muslims in the north allowed their oppresive leaders to lie to them and decieve them that other Nigerians from other religion and region are not capable to rule. For me, I don't pity them any more. If they like, they should die of starvation, illiteracy, banditry, kidnapping, diseases and boko Haram. Mu-mu followers

7 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by stanluiz(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Franchise21:
You'll never see Ihordspy, Moh247, Helinues, LeoDeKing and their likes on this thread 😂🤣
You mean those lowlives that support their druglord candidate cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by GoodLord95: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oshey baddest, set awon Sudan and Ukraine scholarship, set awon Mr. OT set awon scholarship abami set awon sacrificial lamb scholarship angry
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by mauchiz: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
God1000:
God bless the owner of air peace

The level of tribalism, division and hate in Nigeria today is alarming

This latest hatred and division came from politics .

My happiness is everyone is suffering together .
Whether igbo,yoruba,hausa, politicians don't regard you,except during election.
May God forgive us all,and help us to be wise.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Allisgud: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
If there was a Nigeria without the north, nigeria for don go far, northerners need Thier country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Ashez: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
*Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Thank you Allen Onyema, CEO,Air Peace for your continued goodwill to Nigerians! Each time Nigerians get into trouble outside the shores of this country U are immediately on hand to rescue them!
Nigeria and Nigerians do not hate themselves, it's the loud mouths using politics to eat that creates the noises and troubles. They capitalise on the mass illiteracy of the populace, brainwash them with sentiments of ethnicity and religion in order to continue to remain in power because they have no other business outside politics!
Now, nobody is tagging Onyema IPOB. Nobody is saying he is Biafra. We are all happy as he offers free service that FG is struggling with and can not still offer.
The Igbo is loved when she helps solve problems. She is hated when she seeks political office in Nigeria! Mr. Allen Onyema and Air Peace did it for stranded Nigerians in South Africa, Ukraine and now Sudan! Igbo man evacuated them free of charge. The more they are hated, the more the IGBO do good work for humanity! Same Air Peace and same Igbo man. From available statistics, the population of Nigerians in Sudan are more of the Northern Nigerian origin. We have more wealthy people in the North. In fact the richest African is from Northern Nigeria! Many rich men who have private jets come from Northern Nigeria but now they are quiet. Those who have private jets with abundance of money from the South West are quiet! But when it is elections season, they will remember that they are North or South West! Man's inhumanity to man conspicuously on display. Please where are the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, Shehu Garba, the loquacious el-Rufai and his son including BAT who showed so much hatred in their tweets about Igbo in the Presidential Election? Where are they? They have all melted away like ice! People who have nothing to offer humanity but hatred! The Nigerian populace have also refused to learn. How do you place a man that helps you behind the one that brainwashes you just to steal your Commonwealth? Can we learn?

_Igbo Amaka! We love and we care!_
You've said it all brother
Stayed blessed

5 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by clydecarson(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:

My two year old daughter is sick and in need of drugs that costs 2k. I don't have it. I requested help here, and the person checked my profile. He said he can't help me because I am OBIDIENT. What kind of life is that?

Mad ass format...nigga go and learn work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Franchise21(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
stanluiz:
You mean those lowlives that support their druglord candidate cheesy
You're so on-point my brother🤣

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by webosky: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yomit71:

They are the children of hate from Igboland.

How many people have you helped this year?, no doubt you have not helped yourself too, let us preach love instead of hate we will collectively chase these bad leaders away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by 2tpick: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
A working Nigeria will favour the igboes the most. That is why some people dont want a working Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by stanluiz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yomit71:

They are the children of hate from Igboland.
You are liar!!

Children of hate are all from your region. The likes of BAT, Bayo ononuga, FFK, etc

They are all from your region. People you don't offer anything to human existence apart from Hate. They are from y region.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by bewise24: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
He is an Igboman... IGBOS ARE GOOD PEOPLE
He is a Christian..... CHRISTIANS GENEROUS
He is rich.... RICH MEN ARE KINDHEARTED
He is a man.... MEN MAKE GOOD DECISION

If only we could commend or condemn human actions without the above identity labels....

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Mayeldah(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
When you are big, you are big. Ibos don't need political offices to be great and rich

They own Nigeria economically.

btw, I am not Ibo before you think otherwise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by stanluiz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Godjone:
The poor Muslims in the north allowed their oppresive leaders to lie to them and decieve them that other Nigerians from other religion and region are not capable to rule. For me, I don't pity them any more. If they like, they should die of starvation, illiteracy, banditry, kidnapping, diseases and boko Haram. Mu-mu followers
Not only the poor northeners. Even the educated northerners too. Those ones are even the worst!

The likes of El rufai.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by PrinceGallant: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Emir8:
Those dividing us are not ready to help us. And when others want to help, they give it wrong religious interpretation. Some northerners will still see the help by Air Peace as an attempt to convert Muslims to Christianity. I know them very well and how they reason. May God help us all

Like you are giving us clue behind the reason for help. Why didn't you let the northerners see it as they like, the good one will never be forgotten

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by mauchiz: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Stone03:

How I wish the Muslims will refuse to enter the flight and choose Muslim airlines or death.

An Igbo medical doctor based in USA once donated the highest amount, 700milion to rescue the abandoned and detoriating medical department of University of Ibadan, and they collected.
He did not see hospital in the east.
Igbos like problems,
Yorubas are good,except for this politics they are involved in.
Yorubas are kind,at least to me

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Adebowale89(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Allen will become non igbo when he is given a post to represent igbo, confused tribe

No one force Allen to do anything, he's trying to help for humanity, if he doesn't do it no one would point a finger at him, FG should be greatful to him because he's doing their responsibility

I can't be thankful to a man that didn't affect me directly and indirectly when there is a govt that should take responsibilities of securing lives and properties of Nigeria according to the Constitution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Chetas81(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
THEY HAVE NO SHAME OF TAKING POWER BY FORCE I MEAN THESE SHAMELESS NIGERIAN CITIZEN

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by PotatoSalad(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:

If u feel I am lying, no problem. I understand how corrupt the country is, but I am honest with you. I have been on Nairaland for years but I never registered until today. I won't lie because of this.
Shutup
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by MadarasBlade(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Adebowale89:
Allen will become non igbo when he is given a post to represent igbo, confused tribe

No one force Allen to do anything, he's trying to help for humanity, if he doesn't do it no one would point a finger at him, FG should be greatful to him because he's doing their responsibility

I can't be thankful to a man that didn't affect me directly and indirectly when there is a govt that should take responsibilities of securing lives and properties of Nigeria according to the Constitution

Why didn't your own father do it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Machinegun91(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Actually, to be sincerely honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have nothing to say
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by stanluiz(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
mauchiz:

He did not see hospital in the east.
Igbos like problems,
Yorubas are good,except for this politics they are involved in.
Yorubas are kind,at least to me
So helping others irrespective of tribe, ethnicity and religion is now a problem ?

The politics Tinubu and his gangs of idiots played in this election especially in Lagos paint and make Yoruba people bad people.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Christian36: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Only a stupid fool won't support an Igbo to change the compass & direction of this country.

The masses are dying and the worst is that the North & Southwest regions have the most poverty rate, far more worse that the Southeast they're sidelining from governance. grin
Who is fooling who
Empty heads everywhere.
Despite the sidelining, they were still crying that Igbos want to take over Lagos. Wicked and heartless people

9 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by alibiz: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
These one of the evil plans against the Igbos and the Christians in Nigeria. but thank God it has been reviled.
As he rightly said....."Eye glasses tinted with ethnicity or religion will never give you a clearer vision of any plain object" and will not better the nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by bewla(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
*Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Thank you Allen Onyema, CEO,Air Peace for your continued goodwill to Nigerians! Each time Nigerians get into trouble outside the shores of this country U are immediately on hand to rescue them!
Nigeria and Nigerians do not hate themselves, it's the loud mouths using politics to eat that creates the noises and troubles. They capitalise on the mass illiteracy of the populace, brainwash them with sentiments of ethnicity and religion in order to continue to remain in power because they have no other business outside politics!
Now, nobody is tagging Onyema IPOB. Nobody is saying he is Biafra. We are all happy as he offers free service that FG is struggling with and can not still offer.
The Igbo is loved when she helps solve problems. She is hated when she seeks political office in Nigeria! Mr. Allen Onyema and Air Peace did it for stranded Nigerians in South Africa, Ukraine and now Sudan! Igbo man evacuated them free of charge. The more they are hated, the more the IGBO do good work for humanity! Same Air Peace and same Igbo man. From available statistics, the population of Nigerians in Sudan are more of the Northern Nigerian origin. We have more wealthy people in the North. In fact the richest African is from Northern Nigeria! Many rich men who have private jets come from Northern Nigeria but now they are quiet. Those who have private jets with abundance of money from the South West are quiet! But when it is elections season, they will remember that they are North or South West! Man's inhumanity to man conspicuously on display. Please where are the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, Shehu Garba, the loquacious el-Rufai and his son including BAT who showed so much hatred in their tweets about Igbo in the Presidential Election? Where are they? They have all melted away like ice! People who have nothing to offer humanity but hatred! The Nigerian populace have also refused to learn. How do you place a man that helps you behind the one that brainwashes you just to steal your Commonwealth? Can we learn?

_Igbo Amaka! We love and we care!_
when you start this you jaganut it sounds pk untill you force that word in our throat and our head

Is he the only Nigeria that have done it before

Comcord air line render many such service

So am even thinking maybe if tinubu finish.his four years i will tell him to pack one side i done see some one i can hand over to with patriotic heart

Now me like Scooby-Doo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.