Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students (67220 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Izi91: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
A Muslim man can't never make this kind of sacrifice to another religion (christian) except killing them with Boko Haram bandit ISWAP and INEC

6 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by uckay304: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Emperormartin:
If he contest for president they'll say he's Igbo, tribal bigot and IPOB
No mind them they will not talk, nonsense them
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Gentew(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Only a stupid fool won't support an Igbo to change the compass & direction of this country.

The masses are dying and the worst is that the North & Southwest regions have the most poverty rate, far more worse that the Southeast they're sidelining from governance. grin
Who is fooling who
Empty heads everywhere.

Let Igbo change their states first.

Unknown gunmen, Ipob, sit at home order etc too many to mention.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Exclusive101: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
No be so Igbo talk about Buhari n is that not the same thing Igbo are saying about Tinubu so what is wrong in your bigoted father being paid back in their coin.

Emperormartin:
If he contest for president they'll say he's Igbo, tribal bigot and IPOB

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by proprince(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
But watchbhow they will paint Onyeama black when the time comes.

Hypocrites
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Babathanks(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
Benki003:
That's why I keep praying to God if am to come out in my next life it's either I come as an Israeli or I be an Igbo, if I
mistakenly become Yoruba I go just kill myself
Na yeye dy do you 😂😂😂. Yoruba is the best tribe in Nigeria, in my own next life, I pray I should be a US citizen or any European citizen or a Yoruba 🥰

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Adebowale89(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Why didn't your own father do it?

because he doesn't have a fraud case to atone for

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by uckay304: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
amanda2013:
They will avoid this thread.
You won't see them comments useless people

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by BidenDTrounced: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Shehu Sani is a senator that was rejected by his constituents and would not miss an opportunity to be in the spotlight. It makes him feel relevant.
If the evacuation of Nigerian students degenerates into cretinous squabbles aimed at scoring cheap political points, then Nigeria should contract Ethopian Airlines or any other airline operating in Nigeria. Alternatively, they can travel by road.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Babathanks(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aboki99:

Isn't that because Chritians don't provide them with good examples? They see xtians oppose the wearing of hijab by their sis in SW. They see xtian under the guise of unknown gunmen kill their bros and sis in the SE. They see ...
I’m from south west, you can wear hijab in a public secondary school or a Muslim secondary school. The only problem is governments missionary schools don’t allow because most of this schools are own buy a particular church before government collected it and most of this schools are located inside the church compound. But a community secondary school, or a Muslim secondary school, you are free to wear hijab
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by mauchiz: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
stanluiz:
So helping others irrespective of tribe, ethnicity and religion is now a problem ?

The politics Tinubu and his gangs of idiots played in this election especially in Lagos paint and make Yoruba people bad people.

Is power of brainwashing,
Yorubas were not like this,

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by BigIyanga: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Same Senator who played tribal card by ‘inviting’ Igbos to come and develop Sambisa Forest lol
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by BidenDTrounced: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
Shehu Sani is a senator that was rejected by his constituents and would not miss an opportunity to be in the spotlight. It makes him feel relevant.
If the evacuation of Nigerian students degenerates into cretinous squabbles aimed at scoring cheap political points, then Nigeria should contract Ethopian Airlines or any other airline operating in Nigeria. Alternatively, they can travel by road.
Tell them to call me, I'll cover the cost of thier transit.
Signed: YorubaJew.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by clockwisereport: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Why didn't your own father do it?

You dey ask Person wey no get wheelbarrows tyre to carry people from Sudan Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Postinor: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
*Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Thank you Allen Onyema, CEO,Air Peace for your continued goodwill to Nigerians! Each time Nigerians get into trouble outside the shores of this country U are immediately on hand to rescue them!
Nigeria and Nigerians do not hate themselves, it's the loud mouths using politics to eat that creates the noises and troubles. They capitalise on the mass illiteracy of the populace, brainwash them with sentiments of ethnicity and religion in order to continue to remain in power because they have no other business outside politics!
Now, nobody is tagging Onyema IPOB. Nobody is saying he is Biafra. We are all happy as he offers free service that FG is struggling with and can not still offer.
The Igbo is loved when she helps solve problems. She is hated when she seeks political office in Nigeria! Mr. Allen Onyema and Air Peace did it for stranded Nigerians in South Africa, Ukraine and now Sudan! Igbo man evacuated them free of charge. The more they are hated, the more the IGBO do good work for humanity! Same Air Peace and same Igbo man. From available statistics, the population of Nigerians in Sudan are more of the Northern Nigerian origin. We have more wealthy people in the North. In fact the richest African is from Northern Nigeria! Many rich men who have private jets come from Northern Nigeria but now they are quiet. Those who have private jets with abundance of money from the South West are quiet! But when it is elections season, they will remember that they are North or South West! Man's inhumanity to man conspicuously on display. Please where are the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, Shehu Garba, the loquacious el-Rufai and his son including BAT who showed so much hatred in their tweets about Igbo in the Presidential Election? Where are they? They have all melted away like ice! People who have nothing to offer humanity but hatred! The Nigerian populace have also refused to learn. How do you place a man that helps you behind the one that brainwashes you just to steal your Commonwealth? Can we learn?

_Igbo Amaka! We love and we care!_
I thought u Igbos don't care about the presidency,why are u so pained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by mightyokwy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
ubest1:
Politician using broke Nigerian sense, me no Nigeria politician own my loyalty ones u are better I dey ur side
I always go with the lesser evil. Nigerian politicians are demons
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Onyiridike(f): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Gentew:

Let Igbo change their states first.

Unknown gunmen, Ipob, sit at home order etc too many to mention.

I am sure you have never been to the east all your life.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by sheriffindy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mainly yorubas
sonature1:
Nigeria has no business being one country.

The differences coupled with mutual suspicion, rancour, hate, and mistrust are too overwhelming to significantly manage.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Mummyfour(f): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
amanda2013:
They will avoid this thread.
one of them that calls himself delightsome rained all manner of insults on me today because of that thread where a poor trader was just catching cruise to sell his wares.

Called Igbos Biafran Animals and went ahead to say some uncouth things because I disagreed with someone else's tribalistic comment.
Yet if he sees this thread, he will skip it.

I really never knew Nigerians were this tribalistic until this election opened my eyes.

And to think that these politicians still meet somewhere drink, eat and jolly together while the bigots here will still look for how to still beg their fellow citizens for handouts even here on nairaland still baffles me, because the politicians they defend with their blood no send them.

So it is not insecurity we are facing or inflation, but tribalism?.
We are done for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by BidenDTrounced: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
BidenDTrounced:

BidenDTrounced:

Tell them to call me, I'll cover the cost of thier transit.
Signed: YorubaJew.
In addition, what about the Christian students?
I'm familiar with Nigerian Christians in Saudi Arabia and Sudan.
Election is over... you guys lost...ObiDatti people can stop making a fool of themselves in search of national appeal.

BidenDTrounced:
I do not expect Peter Obi to understand the stress and rigor that a successful and victorious presidential campaign entails. He has no experience (He never will).
Tinubu (the Maduro of Nigeria) was triumphant over the intentions and machinery of the West.

Most igbos believe that 'not resting' is a symbol of hard work/diligence and a precursor to wealth. They're wrong.
Fatigue affects your mental health and mental acuity which leads to underproduction. This is one of the reasons why the igbos are where they're today.

In school, we learnt about the igbos. Unfortunately for the igbos, those lessons are true as I've seen with my own eyes.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by sheriffindy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
You're distigusting.
sonature1:

Stop complaining! It's disgusting!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Larryndelaw: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
El Rufai has reduced these man to internet clown
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by mhmsadyq(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Too many igbo threads on Nairaland since Kolanut lost the presidential election in february.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by kingyakos: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
Buhari and BAT sold hatred to their people in hard currency and the people sold all what they've laboured for to buy hatred that's on the increase in this APC administration than any other. Even Seun sold all he has to buy a big shares in Buhari and BAT hatred shares and what's left for him is nairaland.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by LordEclipse: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
You won't see any of them under this thread..does Tinubu, Dangote, Atiku and a whole lot of other Northern Muslims not have Private jets?..when it's election time,Air peace boss will become IPOB sponsor and terrorist..this goes to show how broad minded the typical Igbo man is..
God bless Allen
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by topliest: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nigeria is a terrible place, total repentant can be aided by institution back up with state law. Giving shouldnt be out of compulsion or fear of criticism. I should be allowed to eat my only cake left without fearing what the rest of the people will say. If he does it without a grudging heart, he should be praised and encouraged and not seen as a gold digger he has made his business move l thought
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by 3seriez(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
sonature1:
Nigeria has no business being one country.

The differences coupled with mutual suspicion, rancour, hate, and mistrust are too overwhelming to significantly manage.

If most of our leaders would just accept this truth. We are too diverse, add tribalistic, add religious intolerance/fanaticism.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by kaludestiny10(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Please also add that woman called Abike Dabare to the list of the tribal bigots. That woman is a pure tribal bigot.
BeardedmeatR:
*Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Thank you Allen Onyema, CEO,Air Peace for your continued goodwill to Nigerians! Each time Nigerians get into trouble outside the shores of this country U are immediately on hand to rescue them!
Nigeria and Nigerians do not hate themselves, it's the loud mouths using politics to eat that creates the noises and troubles. They capitalise on the mass illiteracy of the populace, brainwash them with sentiments of ethnicity and religion in order to continue to remain in power because they have no other business outside politics!
Now, nobody is tagging Onyema IPOB. Nobody is saying he is Biafra. We are all happy as he offers free service that FG is struggling with and can not still offer.
The Igbo is loved when she helps solve problems. She is hated when she seeks political office in Nigeria! Mr. Allen Onyema and Air Peace did it for stranded Nigerians in South Africa, Ukraine and now Sudan! Igbo man evacuated them free of charge. The more they are hated, the more the IGBO do good work for humanity! Same Air Peace and same Igbo man. From available statistics, the population of Nigerians in Sudan are more of the Northern Nigerian origin. We have more wealthy people in the North. In fact the richest African is from Northern Nigeria! Many rich men who have private jets come from Northern Nigeria but now they are quiet. Those who have private jets with abundance of money from the South West are quiet! But when it is elections season, they will remember that they are North or South West! Man's inhumanity to man conspicuously on display. Please where are the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, Shehu Garba, the loquacious el-Rufai and his son including BAT who showed so much hatred in their tweets about Igbo in the Presidential Election? Where are they? They have all melted away like ice! People who have nothing to offer humanity but hatred! The Nigerian populace have also refused to learn. How do you place a man that helps you behind the one that brainwashes you just to steal your Commonwealth? Can we learn?

_Igbo Amaka! We love and we care!_

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by okwusdidi: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
I have not seen anywhere in the world were tribalism or racism has achieved anything useful to mankind.Instead it has lead to destruction of those evil people who use it to commit evil and we know how they all end up in destruction.Continue spreading tribalism and hate.You to shall end up being destroyed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.