Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students (67223 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by sonature1: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
excanny:
As usual, this will never go viral. But if it's a useless gossip like Yes Daddy, they will be all over the place drooling with cold hate.

Stop complaining! It's disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
A ‘nation’ indeed! I find all these references to tribe/ethnicity quite nauseating! Any small thing ‘Igbo this…Yoruba that….Fulani the other’! This is why i want Nigeria dissolved! We are not and can never be one!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by tunde1200(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yes daddy
Thank you daddy
Oh daddy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by dododawa1: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
abhosts:
I hope the next Nigeria President appoints this guy into a cabinet position.
don't trust human being with POWER.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Stone03: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
*Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Thank you Allen Onyema, CEO,Air Peace for your continued goodwill to Nigerians! Each time Nigerians get into trouble outside the shores of this country U are immediately on hand to rescue them!
Nigeria and Nigerians do not hate themselves, it's the loud mouths using politics to eat that creates the noises and troubles. They capitalise on the mass illiteracy of the populace, brainwash them with sentiments of ethnicity and religion in order to continue to remain in power because they have no other business outside politics!
Now, nobody is tagging Onyema IPOB. Nobody is saying he is Biafra. We are all happy as he offers free service that FG is struggling with and can not still offer.
The Igbo is loved when she helps solve problems. She is hated when she seeks political office in Nigeria! Mr. Allen Onyema and Air Peace did it for stranded Nigerians in South Africa, Ukraine and now Sudan! Igbo man evacuated them free of charge. The more they are hated, the more the IGBO do good work for humanity! Same Air Peace and same Igbo man. From available statistics, the population of Nigerians in Sudan are more of the Northern Nigerian origin. We have more wealthy people in the North. In fact the richest African is from Northern Nigeria! Many rich men who have private jets come from Northern Nigeria but now they are quiet. Those who have private jets with abundance of money from the South West are quiet! But when it is elections season, they will remember that they are North or South West! Man's inhumanity to man conspicuously on display. Please where are the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, Shehu Garba, the loquacious el-Rufai and his son including BAT who showed so much hatred in their tweets about Igbo in the Presidential Election? Where are they? They have all melted away like ice! People who have nothing to offer humanity but hatred! The Nigerian populace have also refused to learn. How do you place a man that helps you behind the one that brainwashes you just to steal your Commonwealth? Can we learn?

_Igbo Amaka! We love and we care!_

How I wish the Muslims will refuse to enter the flight and choose Muslim airlines or death.

An Igbo medical doctor based in USA once donated the highest amount, 700milion to rescue the abandoned and detoriating medical department of University of Ibadan, and they collected.

26 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Stone03: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ibos always building bridges in this country since the time immemorial

10 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by alezzy13: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lol. SANI is on point here.

Last I checked, no less than 3 airlines are wholly or partially owned by northern Muslims. Where them dey kwanu?? 🙄🙄

18 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Exactly. Politician driven by greed and lust for power are the ones killing Nigeria

Rather than project the positive side of our candidate and allow others do same for theirs, we’d rather project ours as saints and demonize other candidates to de-market them.

You are all guilty of this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Benki003(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
That's why I keep praying to God if am to come out in my next life it's either I come as an Israeli or I be an Igbo, if I mistakenly become Yoruba I go just kill myself

20 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by BOYS2MEN: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
It's clear crystal that BIAFRA WOULD BE A COUNTRY FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE RISING SUN.....I can't wait to be addressed different....
clockwisereport:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/senator-shehu-sani-reacts-to-news-of-igbo-airline-owner-offering-to-fly-muslim-students-stranded-in-sudan-back-home.html

6 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Paperwhite(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
All those senseless creatins will say nothing now. Useless country!

14 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by clockwisereport: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:

My two year old daughter is sick and in need of drugs that costs 2k. I don't have it. I requested help here, and the person checked my profile. He said he can't help me because I am OBIDIENT. What kind of life is that?

You created this account today just to beg.
Quote me with your man account if you are serious, I will send you the 2kfor the supposed "treatment"

7 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Utty44(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
clockwisereport:

You created this account today just to beg.
Quote me with your man account if you are serious, I will send you the 2kfor the supposed "treatment"

If u feel I am lying, no problem. I understand how corrupt the country is, but I am honest with you. I have been on Nairaland for years but I never registered until today. I won't lie because of this.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by clockwisereport: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:

If u feel I am lying, no problem. I understand how corrupt the country is, but I am honest with you. I have been on Nairaland for years but I never registered until today. I won't lie because of this.

Ok. Till u show us your main moniker. How then do we tell you are not a fraudster? There are many fraudsters on nairaland and we can't tell whether you are one or not

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Utty44(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
clockwisereport:

Ok. Till u show us your main moniker. How then do we tell you are not a fraudster? There are many fraudsters on nairaland and we can't tell whether you are one or not

This is the one and only account I have Sir. God is on the throne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by clockwisereport: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:

This is the one and only account I have Sir. God is on the throne
God dey for cave before?

10 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by JpBiz92: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Allen onyema(an ipob) is now being celebrated, the terrorist northern youths will all jump into his free plane and will not reject it and face death. Airpeace is now the best thing after sliced bread until Allen onyema decides to contest for presidency tomorrow

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by SmartyPants(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
*Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Thank you Allen Onyema, CEO,Air Peace for your continued goodwill to Nigerians! Each time Nigerians get into trouble outside the shores of this country U are immediately on hand to rescue them!
Nigeria and Nigerians do not hate themselves, it's the loud mouths using politics to eat that creates the noises and troubles. They capitalise on the mass illiteracy of the populace, brainwash them with sentiments of ethnicity and religion in order to continue to remain in power because they have no other business outside politics!
Now, nobody is tagging Onyema IPOB. Nobody is saying he is Biafra. We are all happy as he offers free service that FG is struggling with and can not still offer.
The Igbo is loved when she helps solve problems. She is hated when she seeks political office in Nigeria! Mr. Allen Onyema and Air Peace did it for stranded Nigerians in South Africa, Ukraine and now Sudan! Igbo man evacuated them free of charge. The more they are hated, the more the IGBO do good work for humanity! Same Air Peace and same Igbo man. From available statistics, the population of Nigerians in Sudan are more of the Northern Nigerian origin. We have more wealthy people in the North. In fact the richest African is from Northern Nigeria! Many rich men who have private jets come from Northern Nigeria but now they are quiet. Those who have private jets with abundance of money from the South West are quiet! But when it is elections season, they will remember that they are North or South West! Man's inhumanity to man conspicuously on display. Please where are the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, Shehu Garba, the loquacious el-Rufai and his son including BAT who showed so much hatred in their tweets about Igbo in the Presidential Election? Where are they? They have all melted away like ice! People who have nothing to offer humanity but hatred! The Nigerian populace have also refused to learn. How do you place a man that helps you behind the one that brainwashes you just to steal your Commonwealth? Can we learn?

Peter Obi is also a very rich man with access to jets - he has been taking chartered jets everywhere. Maybe you should add his name along with that of Atiku whom you equally curiously omitted.

I wonder why you focused only on names from a particular party. Are you pursuing an agenda? cheesy

Sometimes it seems as though one may be advocating for certain groups but no! I simply cannot stand people with agendas, who tell half truths or add jara to the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Aboki99(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Emir8:
Those dividing us are not ready to help us. And when others want to help, they give it wrong religious interpretation. Some northerners will still see the help by Air Peace as an attempt to convert Muslims to Christianity. I know them very well and how they reason. May God help us all

Isn't that because Chritians don't provide them with good examples? They see xtians oppose the wearing of hijab by their sis in SW. They see xtian under the guise of unknown gunmen kill their bros and sis in the SE. They see ...
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by jude33084(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Well done Sir kiss

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by hardon1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
This man sef, must you draw out tribalism from everything
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Exactly. Politician driven by greed and lust for power are the ones killing Nigeria

Alot of citizens are terrible too...

If they weren't bad, bad politicians won't exist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Judolisco(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Part of d people sponsoring people to Sudan... What happened to Nigerian public and private schs
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by kezienaira: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jostoman:
most especially buhari and BAT, that is why i love that man called Atiku so much. He doesnt play politics of hatred, tribalism, ethnicity and politics of bitherness.

If he didn't play it, why didn't he support P.O for presidency after 8years of northern rule?
He's not better off...mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Ashez: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Imagine hatred

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Igboslayer: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Make una rest for once… when Federal Government kept battling the UAE government to give Airpeace priority as a national carrier, battling even emirates to a stand still for the major benefits of an Igbo man, you all call Buhari Jubril.

But when Allen decided to reciprocate a good gesture you turned it into ethnic superiority battle and Igbo Amakaism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by stanluiz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

You have said it all!

God will bless you bro.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by franchasofficia: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
This is part of the so many reasons they cringe whenever they hear Igbos clamor to leave Nigeria to form their own country because they know that without Igbos in Nigeria, they are doomed.

Nigeria will continue to struggle to develop until an Igbo man selected by majority of ordinary Igbos becomes the President of Nigeria. This is not a curse, it is divine mandate and if Nigerians like let them keep ganging up against Igbo man becoming Nigeria's President, Nigeria will continue to oscillate back and forth without any meaningful progress, time will teach Nigerians this hard lesson

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Bigshots001(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

This comment here tastes like a delicious food, I'm happy to have read it,Kudos to you bro.

10 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by linearity: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
sonature1:
Nigeria has no business being one country.

The differences coupled with mutual suspicion, rancour, hate, and mistrust are too overwhelming to significantly manage.

The word country just defines a geographical entity, so yes we can be one country but since we are diverse, we should have been many Nations under the country Nigeria.

The USA have many independent states under a single country with differing constitutions and identities.

We got it working before with the 1967 constitutions when we had regions, if Nigeria can return to the 1967 constitution and region, we will be a far better country.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by BigCowHornn: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
magoo10:
Where are the shameless tribal bigots filled with hate.

Take bigotry and hatred away Nigeria would have been a great country.

You mean leodeking and Helinus

You will never see them here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.