Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal (59668 Views)

2023 Elections: Appeal Court Slams INEC, Says It Acted Irresponsibly / ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu / PDP Slams INEC's Decision To Extend Deadline For Party Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by IfnobeGod20: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2023
zomby:

I love your list; very profound and on point!

In a nutshell, No Igbo human being (except for a couple) deserves any spot from this incoming admin. And I hope jagaban treats the pigs exactly the way they treated him.

It doesn’t matter what you do for this ingrate group of people, they will never be happy…in fact, they can never be happy.

No shishi for the haters of all things. Let them go line up and wait until Peter Obi becomes the president.. CHRONIC LOSERS!
It seems some of you have serious issue. Holding of position doesn't change the Fortune of the place where the holder of the position comes from.
Check this.
Senate president. Has that changed the fortune of Yobe state or north east.
Speaker of the House of Reps. Has that changed Lagos state because they have a speaker or what effect does it have for south west?
President. Has Katsina fair better than it was 10 years ago and what impact does it brings to north west, if not banditry.
Vice President. Has Ogun fair better now and what is the impact on south west.
CJN is from Oyo state, what changes has that made to Oyo?
Posts are mere figurehead posts and no more. The only impact is to their families and friends and not to the community they come from. Learn to be at peace with yourself than trying to malign or troll a whole region because of unprofitable post
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by benheaven(m): 6:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
This Peter Pand0ra obituary is a fool

YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR FATHER. FUGITIVE VAGABOND. THOSE WHO WISH EVIL FOR NIGERIA BECAUSE OF SELFISHNESS WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by benheaven(m): 6:40am On Apr 26, 2023
PEACEMAKER528 is a fUGITIVE FOOLISH VAGABOND FOOL.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Jeffy1206(m): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2023
I can see here that many of you here are dullards and bigot that don't know anything. Blindfolded by tribe and religion. It's a plan work to rig him out and place him third. Watch out and see how that play out and shut the smelling mouth insulting a stainless man!
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Ruthless70: 6:45am On Apr 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
https://thewhistler.ng/just-in-peter-obi-slams-inec-for-backing-tinubu-at-presidential-tribunal/amp/

This Obi is dull n unintelligent...
Since the day he said he was not challenging the process of election but the outcome...

He forgot the process brought about the outcome..

For person to carry 3rd class for philosophy... Have.

Inec had made a decision and declaration, making it clear and ostensible the winner, you expect Inec to now back the loser or what are you talking about..
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Cassandraloius: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2023
Nigeria is the definition of "something must kill a man". If tinubu is their preferred candidate then let the sleeping dog lie, Nigerians love what is wrong and later they will say had I know.
Tinubu all the way...
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by IfnobeGod20: 6:49am On Apr 26, 2023
SmartyPants:

Lol. Tinubu is not under trial, therefore the question of defending him does not even arise. Rather, the issue is whether INEc ought to have allowed him to participate in elections or not. INEC must of of course give evidence to prove to the Courts that as far as INEC is concerned, there was nothing barring Tinubu from participating in the elections. Is it not obvious that this will be a fundamental aspect of the case?

You don't know what you're talking about and you insist on repeating yourself as if that will suddenly give your arguments more weight. Well, I have nothing further to say since you have invented your own rules of civil procedure. Who am I to comment on your own special laws that exist only in your own head?

Funny guy. Once parties are joined in a suit, there is nothing like the separation of issues to be directed more or less to one party or the other. In fact, it is itching my fingers to be having this sort of discussion. You are a lay person and this is my field. I am educating you not debating with you.

Bye.
Mr. Man, it is not enough to write good sentences or good English, you must also know what the law of the land is saying.
Please what concerns INEC with the eligibility of any candidate? It is the responsibility of political party to cross check and find out if a candidate they are fielding is eligible or not. INEC doesn't screen candidate and cannot reject candidate, that has been settled in court. Their only assignment is the conduct of an election and no more.
So, if a case is filed in court against a winner of an election and it raises concern on the eligibility of the candidate so declared, nothing concern INEC with such prayer, the prayer is meant for the winner political party and the candidate to react to it.
The only issue that concern INEC is how its conduct the election, that bothers on the result. Anything outside of it is tantamount to grandstanding and partiality.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by blaqoracle: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2023
HydraFeeds:
You tagged INEC in your petition,what do you expect Mr Olodo ?

Abi you nor want make dem do their job again ?
dull people will always be reflected in their choice of leader that represents them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by maasoap(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2023
This loser again! You didn't even come second and you neither had 25% in 25 states. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by stickle(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Dey sleep...

Dey play....

You filed a motion with INEC and APC as respondent and they responded, same thing happened in Osun tribunals and INEC defense led to Adeleke's victory... At this point it's best to ignore 3rd class Philosophy graduate Obi and his bunch of miscreants

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu SouthWest Yoruba

VicePresident Kashim Shetima NorthEast Kanuri

Senate President Akpabio Goodswill SouthSouth AkwaCross Ibibio

Speaker of house Hon Wase NorthCentral Plateau Hausa

Deputy Senate President NorthWest Kaduna

Deputy Speaker SouthSouth

CJN Justice Ariwoola SouthWest

I had this thought line but you spoke it better.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by maasoap(m): 7:03am On Apr 26, 2023
Aonkuuse:
It's funny how our brothers insulted the Nigerian Judiciary for declaring Hope, who came third, as the governor of Imo. The same people are urging the judiciary to declare Obi, who came third, president of the federal republic. Nah hypocrisy go kill all of us in this country las las.

Hahahaha! U be confirmed dullard. Are both cases the same? Has court delivered its judgement yet?
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Nwaelohim: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2023
Obi added INEC in his petition and at same time insulting INEC for defending its self. Something is wrong with the obidient from top to bottom.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Aonkuuse(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2023
You are the dullard here, read my comment again and again, if you don't understand again, go back and sue your sec sch
maasoap:

Hahahaha! U be confirmed dullard. Are both cases the same? Has court delivered its judgement yet?
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by telleyway: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2023
Maize247:
Labour party should borrow sense na. INEC must defend their decision of announcing Tinubu winner and in the process both Tinubu and INEC interest will be protected. Labour party should be ready to fight both APC and INEC otherwise they should give up already and Bleep off

Seems like you guys don't understand what legal battle is. You will be provoked to say something then your opponent will capitalized on it, this is what it's called "technicalities". Don't forget, inec in under moral trial here and must be seen to remain neutral even in defense.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by themanderon: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2023
Nigeria is being held back by dark forces who are hell bent on holding it downand unfortunately the people are too timid to rise and challenge them hence the mess we are in. I see nothing coming out of this proceedings as its outcome has already been determined.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by tsdarkside(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2023
themanderon:
Nigeria is being held back by dark forces who are hell bent on holding it downand unfortunately the people are too timid to rise and challenge them hence the mess we are in. I see nothing coming out of this proceedings as its outcome has already been determined.

kiki....
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2023
Omodua:
I think you're joking with Nigerian future. Cases like this exploded in other countries and virtually consumed the citizens. We should be careful the manner we handle this case to avoid cataclysmic effect.

God help us!
What future are you talking about? grin
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Slurity(m): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Don't mind the useless thief, tinubu return that certificate it belongs to PO...
Una go wait tire. Stay in court till 8 years finish. Third position claiming to be the first. Is that not madness? Obi will even pay Tinubu for time waste and fund spent on court case after the tribunal and final supreme court. Mark my words. Obi has no case at all.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2023
This Obi is dumber than I thought. So you join INEC in a suit but you don't want them to defend their decision because they are an impartial umpire?
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Alpharey: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Dey sleep...

Dey play....

You filed a motion with INEC and APC as respondent and they responded, same thing happened in Osun tribunals and INEC defense led to Adeleke's victory... At this point it's best to ignore 3rd class Philosophy graduate Obi and his bunch of miscreants

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu SouthWest Yoruba

VicePresident Kashim Shetima NorthEast Kanuri

Senate President Akpabio Goodswill SouthSouth AkwaCross Ibibio

Speaker of house Hon Wase NorthCentral Plateau Hausa

Deputy Senate President NorthWest Kaduna

Deputy Speaker SouthSouth

CJN Justice Ariwoola SouthWest

I was hoping to see your name on the list of appointees but can't. So what is your excitement and jubilation. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with some people
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by OKEMKPI: 7:41am On Apr 26, 2023
Epistasis:
I just dislike Obi with passion. He wants to be the president by all means, he forgot that he is dealing with Jagaban, the man that dealt with two sitting president.

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Illuminatiship(m): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2023
Jeftliu:

ODE OBITUARY did not win election he suppose to keep quiet because he came far far third position in the last presidential election but he went to court out of desperation even PDP that suppose to be in court are not contributing NUISANCE like OBI and his Obi supporters and ZOMBIDIOTS
na your mama when Be PUTA be ode..
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by theredaddy: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Why is Mahmud Yakubu behaving as if he is a member of APC and as if he as a personal fight with Peter Obi. Definitely, INEC does not know his responsibility as an electoral empire.

The decisions and process Peter Obi is contesting in court where all made by INEC as prerogatives, by mere common sense who is apprpriate to defend the election outcome if not INEC

I keep saying it Peter Obi & his quack lawyers are very senseless, so they want tinubu lawyers to come and defend a decision that was made by INEC, or what ??

How can you question INEC credibility and at the same time expect INEC to fold their arms and watch Peter OBi discredit the certificate issued to BAT

INEC defending Tinubu is as good as INEC defending its own image, If Peter Obi things he can have a one on one case with Tinubu over an election that has four candidates scoring votes then he must be stupid than i thought
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Illuminatiship(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You better stay in line to cheer your president on 29 . Check your BP first
okay.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by BabanawanGod: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Epistasis:
I just dislike Obi with passion. He wants to be the president by all means, he forgot that he is dealing with Jagaban, the man that dealt with two sitting president.

Is that the reason you hate him
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by dangotesmummy: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. I don't know what this zuwanike means but it always makes me laugh. What does it mean pls?
it means rest,stay or stay one place
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Jerryherd: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2023
clint77ng:
una own no pass tribalism

Only a fool sees tribalism here ... I clearly stated Geopolitical zone
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Jimiyung(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2023
this guy is a dunce
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Jerryherd: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Sunnyja:
Some one in face me l face you sharing federal position in a government yet to be sworn in!

Abi face me I face you wey you rent for me... Akamu
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by kmaster007: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Jagaban is the president
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Epistasis(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=OKEMKPI post=122753068][/quote]

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Epistasis(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2023
anochuko01:

This isn't a sensible comment.
We're talking about upholding the sanctity of our constitution and you're here talking trash. It's not about obi but about Nigeria.
If Tinubu had won fairly, we wouldn't be having this drama.

He won fair and square...
Wail till 2031, by then the presidency returns to the north!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.