Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? (11530 Views)

The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by chucky234(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2011
WHAT THE SO MUCH HYPE ABOUT I-PHONE AND ANDROID.
I AM A DEALER AND IMPORT I-PHONE,IPAD,GALAXY TABS,BB AND OTHER PHONES TO SELL HERE IN LAGOS.
I HAVE BEEN PREVILAGED TO USE THESE PHONES BUT IN TRUTH ALL THESE PHONES WILL ONLY OFFER YOU HALF WHAT BB CAN OFFER YOU AS A PROFESSIONAL OR SOMEONE TRYING TO HAVE A NICE TIME.
SOMEONE SAID THE WHOLE BB ASIDE 9800 AND 9900 ARE JUNKS,THE THING IF YOU DECIDE TO COMPARE THE WHOLE PHONES MANUFACTURED IN 2007/2008 SAME YEAR AS SOME OF THE BB MODELS THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHILE BB IS SUCH A CLASS.
IT TOOK SAMSUNG SO MANY YEARS TO MANUFACTURE A MOBILE DEVICE THAT CAN COMPETE WITH RIM BRANDS AND THATS THE GALAXY TABS WHICH LACK OS MANY THINGS THAT CAN BE FIND IN THE IPAD AND IT TOOK APPLE SO MANY YEARS TO TOPPLE RIM AS THE HIGHEST SMARTPHONE SELLING COMPANY.
BB PLAYBOOK OFFER SOMETHING NO NOKIA OR SAMSUNG PRODUCTS CAN OFFER YOU,I BOUGHT NOKIA N8 FOR N74K AND WAS FORCED TO SELL IT OUT FOR N60K AFTER 2 WEEKS BUT I HAVE 3 BB THAT I CANT DO WITHOUT BECAUSE THEY OFFER SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
NIGERIA IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE WHERE BB IS REGARDED AS THE HIGHEST WORK TOO BECAUSE FEW YEARS IN THE USA AND EUROPE ONLY BIG BOYS AND GIRLS WHO COMMAND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ANNUALLY USED BLACKBERRY,IN THE US FOR INSTANCE,VERIZON WIRELESS IS REGARDED AS THE BIGGEST WIRELESS NETWORK TILL DATE WITH AT & T BATTLING TO CATCH WITH THEM.

SO MY PEOPLE IPHONE AND GALAXY ARE FANTASTIC DEVICES BUT BB RULES.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by CalienteMi: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2011
The world is coming to an end. 

Anytime an inanimate object cause humans to think irrational meaning the end of time is near.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Nymphnode(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2011
I'll go with Mr Cork on this one, you need to slap the taste out of his mouth. . . But come to think of it, what kind of work does it do? most men risk losing their job to be with a hot chick, maybe you dont intrigue him enough, the BB thing maybe a way of escape from having to converse with you
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by tern: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2011
hmmmmm!!!
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by changefaze(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2011
Everyone has their own experience as for me it has produce good communication mechanism for relationship. but to be sincere you need disciple not fall out with your love one at the other side of wall. but has help change face contest 2011. see www.changeface.tv

Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2011
ice_zik:

http://www.comscore.com/Press_Events/Press_Releases/2011/8/comScore_Reports_July_2011_U.S._Mobile_Subscriber_Market_Share

The findings from the above website were conducted on a sample of ALL mobile users in America. For all those obsessed with blackberry, I want you to note that Americans are buying Android and iPhones more than Blackberry. In fact, Android will soon make up half of all smart phones.

My point? Dump the guy and find someone that is using an Android or iPhone  cool  wink

P.S: For those who did not know, RIM makes BlackBerry (To avoid any confusion from not seeing Blackberry in the above pictures). Google makes Android, Apple makes iPhone(iOS) and almost all Nokia smartphones run Symbian.

P.S.S: Apparently, no one makes phone calls in America anymore

We need more people like you to enlighten the dummies in Nigeria.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by djojo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2011
Don't know why people are so careless about using BB, just last month it was this same BB that killed a 500level pt student @ lasu@anthony, yet this will not teach pple lesson, even oyinbo wey do am no dey mad abt it the way we are in nija
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2011
anything wey enter naija go turn to something else in the hands of illiterate show body people! grin
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by EfeEkarume(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2011
Blackberry fever! The new AIDS of this modern era. I just hope scientists would find a cure for this one.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Fancier(f): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
Nymph node:

I'll go with Mr Cork on this one, you need to slap the taste out of his mouth. . . But come to think of it, what kind of work does it do? most men risk losing their job to be with a hot chick, maybe you dont intrigue him enough, the BB thing maybe a way of escape from having to converse with you

U cant even stare @ me for 10secs without thinking of getting off his Trousers, Chatting/communicating with me, then U would just ask God where on earth has He kept me all this while, cos u wld wish to have me all Ur life, "I am a whole Package" The truth is, its jst an addiction and i understand its not peculiar to him only, alot of people are on this too.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2011
sad but true this 'fever' is taking precious lives everyday! sad
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by harakiri(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2011
@poster, if he was chatting up other girls while talking to you, then you would have cause to complain but this is his business. That's his source of living. Do you expect him to start ignoring and losing clients all because he wants to date you? Come on! Besides, you girls also do it a lot and your own BB use is NOT for clients rather it's other guys you'll be pinging (even in the presence of the guy dating you). Why complaining? Women sef.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by na2(f): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2011
buy a BB too then both of you can ping each other even when you are sitting together
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Nayah(f): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2011
lol it seems this brand has taken all Nigerians, always talking about it, anyway a phone can not have a power of destruction of a couple, otherwise it was already fragile
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2011
na2:

buy a BB too then both of you can ping each other even when you are sitting together

ah! now that is something! grin
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by clip: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2011
Bb is gradually losing market from statistics. The meaning is that it is not worth have.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2011
those statistics do not apply in nigeria. remember we always cling tenaciously to what
others have thrown away in their own countries! grin
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by yeye4live(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2011
i bleeped 3 babes cuse of this bb n yet i did nt gve dem black nt 2talk of black berry
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
clap hands for yourself, yeye b.ang man!  angry
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by TippyTop(m): 1:09am On Oct 02, 2011
George_D:

those statistics do not apply in nigeria. remember we always cling tenaciously to what
others have thrown away in their own countries! grin

Those statistics will eventually arrive in Naija, though the world woulda moved from the Smasung Galaxy S2.
I have a BB that I hadly use since I got Baba Samsung.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Ranoscky(m): 4:45am On Oct 02, 2011
harakiri:

@poster, if he was chatting up other girls while talking to you, then you would have cause to complain but this is his business. That's his source of living. Do you expect him to start ignoring and losing clients all because he wants to date you? Come on! Besides, you girls also do it a lot and your own BB use is NOT for clients rather it's other guys you'll be pinging (even in the presence of the guy dating you). Why complaining? Women sef.
Sooooo f[/b]ucking true!

The best solution for her is to wave 'bye' to that guy and move on, but something tells me that, waving 'bye' to him is also waving bye to High heel shoes, Brazillian hair do, saloon makes and also, one BB for herself that she might have recieve from him!

na2:

buy a BB too then both of you can ping each other [b]even when you are sitting together

Hahahahaha. . . . MADNESS!! grin

BB ko, CC ni. My Nokia 3310 serves me better, O jare!
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by prettyjulie(f): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2011
everything freaks nigerians,even the oyinbo wey do d bb never ping reach naija pple,na wa o dats wat is called blackberry madness
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Tosinville(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2011
^^
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by pendo89(f): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2011
damn. i have a nokia 3310 which i love soo much and pple are despising it.
infact i change covers every now and then and i just love it! yes i really do evn though i got other nokia.
bb reminds me of work and am no fan at all. my friends hate bb! strange.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2011
Tippy Top:

Those statistics will eventually arrive in Naija, though the world woulda moved from the Smasung Galaxy S2.
I have a BB that I hadly use since I got Baba Samsung.

i'm sure the same thing will happen to the galaxy s2. we will continue clinging to it as if our dear lives depended on it - after the rest of the world has thrown it away and moved on to better things!  grin
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2013

Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by 190theclown: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Tosinville: Is this not the same 190 who said he wanna take a break from NL that write on here today? i know dis dude gon' die if he take a break from NL for just a month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.