Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) (4697 Views)

Man Laments After A Lady He Took Out Bought Food Of N4500 Out Of His 20k Salary / Man Shocked As Girl He Took Out On Date Run Away, Cos He Couldn't Pay Malt(pic / SHOCKING!! Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Fat V@gjπa On Stage While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
D’banj and a female fan with massive yansh nearly remove dbanj pants on stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0j-Fma3PyA

D’banj has caused a huge stir on social media following his recent performance with a female fan on stage.

In a video making rounds online, the fan can be seen dancing seductively and throwing herself at the married musician, who reciprocated some of her advances.

At some point, the lady attempted to unbuckle his belt and pull down his trouser to seemingly expose his manhood but he stopped her before she could do so.

She, however, continued shaking her bum and whining her waist on the stage floor, while the singer continued his performance. Meanwhile, it is not clear where and when the incident took place.

The video has since generated a lot of reactions on social media, with many people condemning the woman’s actions and others questioning the appropriateness of D’banj’s response to the situation, considering his marital status

Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
If they ban girls from front roll now, e go be like say we dey do red pill..

But I fit swear say na him call the babe come ontop stage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dbanj dey enjoy his life
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
Wow
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Adetona28: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Married man for that matter...
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by samiabigail: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Paulnoma(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hurbashola:
D’banj and a female fan with massive yansh nearly remove dbanj pants on stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0j-Fma3PyA

D’banj has caused a huge stir on social media following his recent performance with a female fan on stage.

In a video making rounds online, the fan can be seen dancing seductively and throwing herself at the married musician, who reciprocated some of her advances.

At some point, the lady attempted to unbuckle his belt and pull down his trouser to seemingly expose his manhood but he stopped her before she could do so.

She, however, continued shaking her bum and whining her waist on the stage floor, while the singer continued his performance. Meanwhile, it is not clear where and when the incident took place.

The video has since generated a lot of reactions on social media, with many people condemning the woman’s actions and others questioning the appropriateness of D’banj’s response to the situation, considering his marital status

She's looking for the long thing grin

Whereas dbanj day use style tell her [/b]no long thing[b]

4 Likes

Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Adetona28: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Paulnoma:

She's looking for the long thing grin

Whereas dbanj day use style tell her [/b]no long thing[b]

Lol
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Adetona28: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
That long thing fit injure am
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Paulnoma(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Adetona28:

Lol

This guy spoil us that year sha, secondary school things na so we day use him slangs day woo classmates.
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by GoWithGood: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Worldly people
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by chatinent: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
To born female dey fear me

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Nazgul: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Imagine her serious boyfriend or toaster watching her throw herself cheaply at someone who doesn't even care. This is why I laugh when I see guys put their lives on hold just to please a girl.

9 Likes

Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Adetona28: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nazgul:
Imagine her serious boyfriend or toaster watching her throw herself cheaply at someone who doesn't even care. This is why I laugh when I see guys put their lives on hold just to please a girl.
This one no fit get serious boyfriend....she gat no shame at all
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Adetona28: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nazgul:
She might to use that to get fame...that's what I think about her
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Ihateheadslamer: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
You're not God that gives children either tongue
chatinent:
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Adetona28: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
chatinent:
Same here bro....make we dey pray for good one sha 🙏😔😢
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Nazgul: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Adetona28:

This one no fit get serious boyfriend....she gat no shame at all
A girl with that kind of ass in a country like Nigeria where some guys worship ass more than God would have countless toasters and Simps hovering around her.

9 Likes

Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Adetona28: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nazgul:

A girl with that kind of ass in a country like Nigeria where some guys worship ass more than God would have countless toasters and Simps hovering around her.

Omoh that yansh big ooo..

3 Likes

Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nazgul:

E no easy to get over temptation of that kind of yansh
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
shocked
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
kiss
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Adetona28: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
But dbanj is married na
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Adetona28: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Adetona28: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
cool
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Enjoy your life there...you wife they wait for u at home
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin
Re: Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Omo diz female fan get yansh oo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Like I'm In A Bondage Emotionally / What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) / The Problem With Nigerian Girls. (Continued)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.