Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,920 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage (66108 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by abdulskulboy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
Masturbating while his wife is available for consumption, this one should go and beg his village people abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by isabi2lof: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
Na wa , for all this rubbish news wey we dey hear from some so called marriages .

Abeg make everybody dey him dey undecided

E be like dem take am swear for some people for this country, everytime my husband is cheating on me bla bla bla na now masturbation .

You better find peace within yourself first , if marriage no work , make everybody waka go him own way.

Before you marry , you better ask serious question from cheating, gay , masturbation and all those bad habits , to know weda you go fit tolerate any madness if not , carry you two legs waka.

Marriage no dey change anybody, no let anybody bobo you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by shegra58: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kingibiza:
Saw this on Facebook and it really got me, masturbation has really destroyed a lot of people embarassed

https://www.facebook.com/100081915090915/posts/pfbid0TEseqPX5ef8o4vvKHEyLm9Jb84qaecFGKL4MU45jrK7EHB2Km5EcfXGiWR8qxNAMl/
your husband don posses
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by PoliteActivist: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
ojun50:
Every day, women and husband

Husband and side chick.

APC and bad government

meum:
Is sex the only problem in Nigeria? Everytime sex related issues. What is it?

Yet u don't scroll past to important topics. Nooo, instead you stop, open the thread, thoroughly enjoy reading it, read people’s comments...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by naturefellow(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Women should learn how to whoré for their husband.
wise input

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by carl90(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Weak men I am seeing,of late.
What is wrong with some men of this days?
You are not prepared for marriage and you jump into it just to answer " married " .
You see your woman and all her embodiments of sexuality and you prefer masturbation.
Back in the days,our forefathers marry up to four women and they give them correct sex , without thinking of rubbing on their dick for pleasure.
Tuehhh!
I dislike weak men.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by naturefellow(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
bukatyne:

And this is what you got from the story when it is clear that the husband doesn't fancy his wife sexually because of his addiction to masturbation undecided
laughable
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by EastAlchemist: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
ojun50:
Every day, women and husband

Husband and side chick.

APC and bad government
Good and evil
Black and white
Igbo and Yoruba
East and west
Them no Dey allow us rest
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by wallrichy: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
You hit the nail on the head by that statement......most ladies are always confrontational when you tell them the fact that their pussy smells.....they always take it overboard no matter the nicety ways of discussing it with them except reasonable few....and sadly, if you are a guy that hates sleeping with other women up and down, he might end up masturbating and getting addicted due to agro......the needs a sex therapist very fast......

quote author=Hohaiiiode post=122749488]Every man that masturbate love penetrating sex except he has weak erection. If not please talk to him to be more open. He might not be into you, or maybe your down side smell bad and he can’t tell you straight up. I am not trying to shame the woman . But out of experience most times men hate smelly vaginas [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Enemyofpeace: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
That's what happens when a woman's pusssssssy no sweet well well and she come dey wear the T shirt of adieu papa up and down the house with wrapper

7 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Enemyofpeace: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
wallrichy:
You hit the nail on the head by that statement......most ladies are always confrontational when you tell them the fact that their pussy smells.....they always take it overboard no matter the nicety ways of discussing it with them except reasonable few....and sadly, if you are a guy that hates sleeping with other women up and down, he might end up masturbating and getting addicted due to agro......the needs a sex therapist very fast......

quote author=Hohaiiiode post=122749488]Every man that masturbate love penetrating sex except he has weak erection. If not please talk to him to be more open. He might not be into you, or maybe your down side smell bad and he can’t tell you straight up. I am not trying to shame the woman . But out of experience most times men hate smelly vaginas
abeg tell them jare
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Elsueno: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Highly possible, I used to have a room mate during my uni days....d guy constantly masturbates at night....every single freaking night...at first I just thought he couldn't sleep early & was just tossing around on his mattress...

Eventually I caught him red handed, nigga didn't even give a shyt.... Eventually left d room for him sha 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by izubext007: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
both of you should masturbate in each other front
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Harmattan123(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
meum:
If it's not sex people will hardly read it
Sex related news n bad news....... 98%
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by grandstar(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kingibiza

He can overcome masturbation but he needs determination.

Also, let him fully open up about his habit, especially anytime he wants to do. You must "assist" him.. You must be involved in the sexual process, so that eventually, he won't find joy doing it alone.

Many prisoners don't involve in masturbation. They simply molest fellow male prisoners. Do you know why, because they are used to satisfying themselves sexually with others. These men are straight but prefer to engage in sodomy than to masturbate

You also need to work on your husband's self confidence when having sex. He might feel he can't satisfy you. So, be very patient with him when having sex. Always tell him "you're trying" whenever he feels he did not satisfy. Continue to do this until he satisfies you.
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by tonicyril: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is what you got from the story? Even drinking water can affect a human to the point where he doesn't fancy anything else. FYI, the water isn't the source of the problem but the mind of the one consuming it. undecided
for the very first time I am agreeing with you.

U have to buy me coke tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Ogbeniayanfe(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Masturbation is demonic ..your husband needs deliverance..if you don't act on time..tht is capable of wrecking your home..visit a deliverance church....I prefer synagogue church of all nations....God of TB Joshua is still using his wifend those evangelists to heal and deliver people..it is well.
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by advanceDNA: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kingibiza:
I never knew masturbation can affect a man to a point where he doesn't fancy a woman, it's very disheartening

He fancies women alright...its just that he has gotten addicted to the perfect pórn women so much that the one before him is no longer enough

Wives of pórn addicted usually say its as if the pórn women are side chicks they are competing with...and they can never win cos the pórn women have doctored bodies that perfectly beautiful and trained to moan and ride.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by blaise26abj(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is what you got from the story? Even drinking water can affect a human to the point where he doesn't fancy anything else. FYI, the water isn't the source of the problem but the mind of the one consuming it. undecided

True. Lack of money . Problems . Plenty things can take a man’s mind off sex .

The guy needs sex therapy . No be prayers all the time .
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by kenolsquad(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Help him hold the joystick whenever he's in the act..
Wisdom dey your talk. grin grin]
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Isony: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Help him hold the joystick whenever he's in the act..
The joystick will drop
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by biafranrealson: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Story for pranking
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Rhozabeth(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kingibiza:
I never knew masturbation can affect a man to a point where he doesn't fancy a woman, it's very disheartening
You spike my mind! I have always believed that when a man has a stable relationship or in marriage, masturbation stops! I am shocked to see this!
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by chukkystar(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
meum:
na wetin dey sell Market for Naija. Sex isn't something that Couples should be worrying about unnecessarily, they have their whole lives to work on it. You see Training and providing for Kids, that's the real work in the Marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Emoregan: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
The truth is that you had at one point denied your husband sex, so he resulted at pleasing himself. If you are allowing him whenever he needs it coupled with you giving him Mouth Gig, he would have gotten so use to you. You were once not into sex so that pushed him to masturbation. Right now he sees you as a fellow man in the house. To spice up the sex life, try to smell nice and always be on nude. Give him a treat, suck him and f*CK him well through the night. That will reset sexual urge towards you. All the best
quote author=Kingibiza post=122749390]Saw this on Facebook and it really got me, masturbation has really destroyed a lot of people embarassed

https://www.facebook.com/100081915090915/posts/pfbid0TEseqPX5ef8o4vvKHEyLm9Jb84qaecFGKL4MU45jrK7EHB2Km5EcfXGiWR8qxNAMl/ [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Love800(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Who sex help sef?
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by SLOVFO(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Berrityga:
I've dated a girl that I enjoy masturbating more than having sex with her. Your marriage is a mess leave the guy he doest find you sexually appealing.

Taa. Bad advice. The marriage can still be salvaged if both spouses are willing. The husband is under forces greater than him...he needs deliverance but to start with, he needs to make up his mind to repent.
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Saidfx(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Your husband is a self-service emperor. He needs ruqyah(exorcism). Period
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Many ladies are easily deceived.
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by sweetkev(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Divoc19:
This happened to me. I divorced his ass after many years of starvation, endurance, hopefulness and many other things I can't say on here
Na u sabi
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
grin Express way and Niddle way there is always a difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.