Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) (4449 Views)

My Traditional Marriage Photo / The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) / Drama In Congo: Lady Finally Run Away From Ugly Husband After Marriage (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Once you both bath together, believe me lhonestly, nothing like break Up, it can never happen. Try and see!

4 Likes

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by koladata(m): 4:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Na lie, when couple sees too much of each other's unclothedness , they loss interest in sex

28 Likes

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by thesicilian: 4:50am On Apr 26, 2023
Not breaking up doesn't mean the marriage is solid. A cheating spouse will cheat irrespective of love and affection.

7 Likes

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Reminderz: 5:03am On Apr 26, 2023
while this might be true sometimes in order to add some spark in the relationship, it's not necessary to make the union lasts longer... sometimes you just have want to be left alone and when you begin seeing much of each other, you tire yourselves out...

to make the relationship more interesting, mystery and doing unpredictable things keeps the flame burning... doing new things and shuffling with the old.

5 Likes

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Rokiat(f): 5:43am On Apr 26, 2023
koladata:
Na lie, when couple sees too much of each other's unclothedness , they loss interest in sex

You got to be kidding. It should turn couples on more especially men unless you’re not into each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Kasbite: 5:47am On Apr 26, 2023
all this are lies, if you like both of should bath naked in an ocean, when breakfast is ready, it would be served

12 Likes

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by helinues: 5:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Wonderland dreams.

If una like walk naked together, that won't stop partners breaking up cos as we grow so as our perceptions about life changes

8 Likes

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:01am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Wonderland dreams.

If una like walk naked together, that won't stop partners breaking up cos as we grow so as our perceptions about life changes
That breakup thing don too rampant. Where's the love?
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by helinues: 6:03am On Apr 26, 2023
OkikiOluwa1:

That breakup thing don too rampant. Where's the love?

The problem is people don't really have love map before going into relationship. You don't expect your partner to have all the requirements in your love map but at least anything from 70% is fair enough.

Love is far more above beauty or financially stability. Character is very important.

Have you seen a stingy person admitting he's stinging?

People are not concerned about changing but having delusional thinking of changing others.. hahaha, you can't give what you don't have

6 Likes

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Drjones109(m): 6:12am On Apr 26, 2023
How I wish a lady somewhere will volunteer herself to bath with me....

Something I have craved for, lounged for and dreamt of.

No woman to call mine, no gf.... nothing nothing....

Just me and my deeeeeeeki
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by helinues: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2023
Drjones109:

Person wey get cap no get head while the one with head no get cap. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 26, 2023
koladata:
I once read this somewhere.
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Drjones109(m): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Person wey get cap no get head while the one with head no get cap. Lol

chai!!! Brotherly
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by helinues: 6:28am On Apr 26, 2023
Drjones109:
chai!!! Brotherly

Bro na so life be oo. I have heavily reduced my outings cos of the admirers which I have no intention of having anything to do.

Their admirations go fade away as long as I make myself unavailable to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by LeeSmart: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2023
koladata:
Boss hope u knw say dis thing wey u talk is not applicable to all couples abi? bcus i'm talking 4rm experience oo.
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by LeeSmart: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Once you both bath together, believe me lhonestly, nothing like break Up, it can never happen. Try and see!
OP is it applicable to gf nd bf too?
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Roboto11: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:

You got to be kidding. It should turn couples on more especially men unless you’re not into each other.

You've been a man before?

2 Likes

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by onumadu: 6:42am On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:

You simply don't understand what he is saying...

You assume that all men like to see their wives naked all the time, but you are mistaken.

There is this thing in sex called "intrigue". Without intrigue sex becomes a chore, cumbersome, routine and ordinary.

And people get tired of ordinary routines.

Covering up yourself helps to preserve "parts unknown".

That is why couples bathing together may not be the best for all men.
Men like to hunt, and if "the game" is available everywhere, everytime, in-your-face, all situations, etc, men start looking elsewhere for the next intrigue and parts unknown; i,e. the next game to hunt!
Learn this and it may save your marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by falcon01: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2023
koladata:
bullshit
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by helinues: 6:47am On Apr 26, 2023
koladata:

Big fat lies.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by LeeSmart: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2023
Drjones109:
Drjones why u de talk like dis? abi u don forget daht year so for unizik, inside daht ur self con. Room wey u de always bath with dem rita, chisom, nneka nd blessing after u don lash dem finish.
How time flies abi?
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Streetmovement(m): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Why the guy dey squeeze face like that? angry
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2023
How so.....?

I NEVER SEE MY MAMA AND PAPA BAFF BEFORE AND THEM STILL DEY

2 Likes

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by donbachi(m): 7:00am On Apr 26, 2023
If you no wan get belle as a woman... avoid it.
The belle na straight.because of the position.
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Ihateheadslamer: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2023
No matter how long it takes, one day it will never be the same again
Rokiat:

1 Like

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by saysoo: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2023
koladata:
It is not about sex. It breathes special chemistry better than sex. The ecstasy is always so high,but sha not in face me,I face you bathroom. It has to be specious should any new thing springs up.
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by talk2hb1(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Lets Bath Together So We Can Save Water!
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Allisgud: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2023
That experience dey sweet oh,when u bath together u grab her up while u nack her while the cool shower run down on ur head,that feelings be like u are high on igbo marijuana
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Allisgud: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
That experience dey sweet oh,when u bath together u grab her up while u nack her while the cool shower run down on ur head,that feelings be like u are high on igbo
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Rokiat(f): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2023
onumadu:

You simply don't understand what he is saying...

You assume that all men like to see their wives naked all the time, but you are mistaken.

There is this thing in sex called "intrigue". Without intrigue sex becomes a chore, cumbersome, routine and ordinary.

And people get tired of ordinary routines.

Covering up yourself helps to preserve "parts unknown".

That is why couples bathing together may not be the best for all men.
Men like to hunt, and if "the game" is available everywhere, everytime, in-your-face, all situations, etc, men start looking elsewhere for the next intrigue and parts unknown; i,e. the next game to hunt!
Learn this and it may save your marriage.

I’ve been with the same man for more than 10 years now and every time he sees me naked he gets turned on. The intrigue is still there……infact I try to not let him see me if I know I don’t want something because I know if he sees me naked it’s gonna happen.

This logic is flawed and not applicable to everyone.

Also I said 10 years not 10 months if he was to get tired he should be by now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by almarthins(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:

U b jjc. Abi u forget say familiarity breeds contempt

1 Like

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Rokiat(f): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2023
almarthins:

U b jjc. Abi u forget say familiarity breeds contempt

Better you remain single then. Don’t commit to nobody simple.

did the poster implied that it has to be done everyday? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Cheaper Than Birth Control Every Man Should Get It- Photographer Claims / He Goat Having Affection For Young Girls / How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.