Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) (7592 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / My Traditional Marriage Photo / Drama In Congo: Lady Finally Run Away From Ugly Husband After Marriage (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by siofra(f): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2021
Sorry but I can't imagine this kind of life.

Women are suffering. How can we be chopping only one kind of soup in the name of marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Wahala be like zombie wey miss highway....cheesy
A Key that opens many doors is a master key a door that any key can open is vulnerable to armed robbers... undecided

10 Likes

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Same penis forever is not equal to same sex forever. The penis is more advantageous than the vagina when it comes to situations like this.
The penis is about length, width and most importantly, usage(emphasis). The vagina is about width and depth, which men could easily get tired of, especially after birth.
Men have different ways of upgrading their sex games, which makes things different. A man could have sex with a lady several times and due to difference in performances, she'll still want more and it'll even be like they've only done it a few times.
But, a man drilling the same hole could easily get tired, especially when it's a borehole.
No offense to the females, but that's just the painful truth.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Jeon(f): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2021
Make we finish services first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Later them go say na men dey cheat pass women. If u no wan manage one penis forever, then no marry na. undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Beckysexy(f): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2021
Lmao

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Savedday: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

8 Likes

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Beckysexy(f): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Beebah2000:
Later them go say na men dey cheat pass women. If u no wan manage one penis forever, then no marry na. undecided

The same logic also applies to the men.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Ebonygeek(f): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Same penis forever is not equal to same sex forever. The penis is more advantageous than the vagina when it comes to situations like this.
The penis is about length, width and most importantly, usage(emphasis). The vagina is about width and depth, which men could easily get tired of, especially after birth.
Men have different ways of upgrading their sex games, which makes things different. A man could have sex with a lady several times and due to difference in performances, she'll still want more and it'll even be like they've only done it a few times.
But, a man drilling the same hole could easily get tired, especially when it's a borehole.
Lol I wonder why many married women cheat since you think they can't get tired of their husband's dick

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by LINTUNE(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2021
SMH.. seriously why do u seek attention here, so much that u even act stupid to get it.tell me,does our attentions credit your bank account or does it give u orgasm?

1 Like

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Lol I wonder why many married women cheat since you think they can't get tired of their husband's dick
Lol, I never said women can't get tired. A man has to deliver the good 'D' and always make sure next time is better than last time. The vagina is much more complicated. The only thing women can do is to tighten the vagina through surgery; that's all. Once the vagina is too deep, then it's deep and it makes men easily get tired or lose interest. That's where the whole 'borehole' thing came from. No man wants a borehole, same way no woman wants a baby carrot. But, the crazy fact is a woman will stick to a guy with a baby carrot as long as he can use it well, but no man will randomly desire a borehole.
Once again, no offense to them females.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by siofra(f): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
LINTUNE:
SMH.. seriously why do u seek attention here, so much that u even act stupid to get it.tell me,does our attentions credit your bank account or does it give u orgasm?

How does my attention seeking affect you?

Bitch please!!!

Oh and it gives me orgasm kiss

1 Like

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by siofra(f): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, I never said women can't get tired. A man has to deliver the good 'D' and always make sure next time is better than last time. The vagina is much more complicated. The only thing women can do is to tighten the vagina through surgery; that's all. Once the vagina is too deep, then it's deep and it makes men easily get tired or lose interest. That's where the whole 'borehole' thing came from. No man wants a borehole, same way no woman wants a baby carrot. But, the crazy fact is a woman will stick to a guy with a baby carrot as long as he can use it well, but no man in his right sense will desire a borehole.
Once again, no offense to them females.

grin grin

You men like to deceive yourselves. NO WOMAN AS FAR AS I KNOW WILL SETTLE FOR A MAN WITH A TINY DICK

Some days ago my course mate was telling us about a guy she was dating who had a tiny dick. The guy was rich but his dick was tiny. He could use it well but it was always slipping out and so she some weeks later she broke up with him.

6 Likes

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
An holosho seeking attention...
Dip your finger in your pussy... I bet you it's terribly smelling... That the painful truth....
Still no harm to the females. Peace!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by siofra(f): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
An holosho seeking attention...

Dip your finger in your pussy...
I bet you it's terribly smelling...

That the painful truth....

Still no harm to the females.
Peace!

I think you mistakenly put that there. It was meant for your mother.

4 Likes

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
siofra:

I think you mistakenly put that there. It was meant for your mother.

Your mom i think.... Cos from her you gad the features of smelling cat fish pussy...

Ah leave it to your conscience
spits!

2 Likes

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
siofra:

grin grin

You men like to deceive yourselves. NO WOMAN AS FAR AS I KNOW WILL SETTLE FOR A MAN WITH A TINY DICK

Some days ago my course mate was telling us about a guy she was dating who had a tiny dick. The guy was rich but his dick was tiny. He could use it well but it was always slipping out and so she some weeks later she broke up with him.
The fact that you always turn everything to gender war is why your reasoning especially in situations like this is clouded. Stop putting emotions over logic.
NO WOMAN AS FAR AS I KNOW WILL SETTLE FOR A MAN WITH A TINY DICK
Do you know whether Dangote, Otedola, Bill gates, Elon musk, Mark zuckerberg, and other billionaires have tiny dicks or you assume they all have it huge down there?!
Trust me, if Otedola (a married man), comes out with a penis as little as one inch, thousands upon thousands of women will still rush him.
A man can get surgery to increase the length and size of his penis. But, Vaginoplasty can only tighten up the vagina. What will you now do about the vagina depth? You will arrange tipper to fill it up with sand or what?

12 Likes

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by siofra(f): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

My mom i think.... Cos from her my girlfriend gad the features of smelling cat fish pussy...

Ah leave it to your conscience
spits!

Aye mi! You're so dumb!

How can your girlfriend get her smelling vagina from your mum Are they lesbians ni?

See how he's disgracing his mother undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
siofra:

Aye mi! You're so dumb!

How can your girlfriend get her smelling vagina from your mum Are they lesbians ni?

See how he's disgracing his mother undecided
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=Nyascobar1414 post=107214806][/quote]

you know i have a good home training..dont like bringing parents into media kinda scenario...

All I know is that females organs are complicated especially young ones like you...
Smelling pvssy....
Evening newspaper...
And i rally think your mom begat you out of wedlock...

Siofra... Bastard
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:

A man can get surgery to increase the length and size of it's penis. But, Vaginoplasty can only tighten up the vagina. What will you now do about the vagina depth? You will arrange tipper to fill it up with sand or what?

2 Likes

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by siofra(f): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:

The fact that you always turn everything to gender war is why your reasoning especially in situations like this is clouded. Stop putting emotions over logic.

Do you know whether Dangote, otedola, bill gates, elon musk, mark zukerberg, and other billionaires have tiny dicks or you mean they all have it huge down there?!
Trust me, if Otedola (a married man), comes out with a penis as little as one inch, thousands upon thousands of women will still rush him.
A man can get surgery to increase the length and size of it's penis. But, Vaginoplasty can only tighten up the vagina. What will you now do about the vagina depth? You will arrange tipper to fill it up with sand or what?

b]Do you know whether Dangote, otedola, bill gates, elon musk, mark zukerberg, and other billionaires have tiny dicks or you mean they all have it huge down there?!

How would we know that?

What will you now do about the vagina depth? You will arrange tipper to fill it up with sand or what?

Besides what is wrong with a deep vagina? This is the first time I'm hearing men find such a thing a turn off.

But there's a procedure called vagina shortening, read up on it. It is not purposely used to shorten the vagina but if a woman wants to shorten her vagina (I doubt if any woman would want to that) she can undergo this surgery.
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na una know, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by siofra(f): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

you know i have a good home training..dont like bringing parents into media kinda scenario...

All I know is that females organs are complicated especially young ones like you...
Smelling pvssy....
Evening newspaper...
And i rally think your mom begat you out of wedlock...

Siofra... Bastard

He's calling me young and he's also calling me an evening newspaper. I knew you were dumb but I didn't know you were also confused.

3 Likes

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
The things people argue on this forum ehn..... undecided

Afroknight you see why I left? cheesy .

1 Like

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
siofra:

He's calling me young and he's also calling me an evening newspaper. I knew you were dumb but I didn't know you were also confused.

difference btw 5'oclock newspaper and 7'oclock newspaper....

Pit of smelling sewage,
sardine they say...
If your pussy ain't smelling, not even minding during menstruation, let buhari win election come 2023.. But if not
ah leave you to your conscience

spits!

Mind you dont quote me again

HOE LOW SHOW
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
The op must have slept with different men and she could not get over the satisfaction different d!cks gave her.
For a woman to think in this direction, it is clear she has lost her glory. She's now a curse. Imaging this one becoming the mother of your children. They (your children) will see sex as game and not as sacred as God made it. They will surely become prostitutes. This mentality is common amongst non virgins.
Listen folks, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by siofra(f): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

There's a difference btw 5'oclock newspaper and 7'oclock newspaper but my girlfriend is a 10'oclock newspaper.

Pit of smelling sewage,
sardine they say...
If my mother's pussy ain't smelling, not even minding during menstruation, let buhari win election come 2023.. But if not
ah leave you to your conscience

spits!

Mind you dont quote me again

HOE LOW SHOW is my sister's middle name

You know I will.

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by bepositive11: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:

For both genders, there are two types of connection.

There is surface level connection and deep connection.

If it's surface level, you will get tired but if it's deep connection, you will never get tired. This is true for both genders

Surface level connection is based on lust whereas deep connection is based on strong emotional bond (love)

So many people have testified that sex is better when there is deep emotional connection. Unfortunately though, not many can be vulnerable enough to form a strong emotional bond

1 Like

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by revived: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:

The thought of banging after my wife child birth dae always worry me

1 Like

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Benwallt(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Penis nor dey slack na but una own once the hymen is perforated it is downhill from there. If shoe file cobbler go fix am but if that your thing don spoil e don spoil
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by muheeb01(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
And what's the big deal in settling for one penis for life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / She Doesn't Want To Tell Me Her Age. What Does It Mean? / This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.