Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Are We Living In A Simulation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Living In A Simulation? (1061 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by EastAlchemist: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Helinues, this is your friend or one of your friends... Right?... Am I right...?...
I offend you bros?
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by Emmanuel30a: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
EastAlchemist:

I offend you bros?
No qualms bros! I must be joking...or kidding?...
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by helinues: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
sorosoke101:
ask yourself how vast is the universe

The vastness of the universe even complicated the simulation theory..
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by EastAlchemist: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
No qualms bros! I must be joking...or kidding?...
Na you sabi
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by EastAlchemist: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
I think it’s also scary that a life that one should enjoy is being thought of as a simulation
How and why?
God help us
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by Kodak9(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
People like you don't understand English or English Language..., how can you or would you understands punctuations/punctuation marks, etc; like question mark&full stop...,etc? Hmmm?... Mantan arare... Be deceiving yourself... Yourself or yourselves, themselves or theirselves...? Maybe there are no "Book/Books", etc; on your shelf..., & you are calling yourself a chef or Mr Chef...? Don't or stop deceiving yourself... READ THE BOOK OR THE HOLY BOOK(OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE HOLY BIBLE...),ETC; if there is ONE on your shelf... Read The Book of Habakkuk, Luke & Mark, etc; in/of or from THE HOLY BIBLE... Abu alabuku...tiun lo alabukun...
bro I followed your moniker because of all this thing you dey type.
So funny
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by Emmanuel30a: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kodak9:
bro I followed your moniker because of all this thing you dey type.
So funny
Okay sir, thanks!
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by Emmanuel30a: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
EastAlchemist:

Na you sabi
Yes boss or yes bros... Enjoys... &rejoice...? But, why are you bearing EastAlchemist...? A you a chemist..., or you studies/studied chemistry...? Alchemistry...? Are you working&walking, talking or "tiktoking"(or fucking&sucking...), etc; in the ministry of chemistry..., or in the ministry of "alchemistry&biochemistry",etc...? Hmmm? Huh...?...
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by EastAlchemist: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Yes boss or yes bros... Enjoys... &rejoice...? But, why are you bearing EastAlchemist...? A you a chemist..., or you studies/studied chemistry...? Alchemistry...? Are you working&walking, talking or "tiktoking"(or fucking&sucking...), etc; in the ministry of chemistry..., or in the ministry of "alchemistry&biochemistry",etc...? Hmmm? Huh...?...
Even me never sabi wetin bring that name
I just looked at my moniker one day and I was like
E no bad sha😀
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by EastAlchemist: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Lol Senoir bros Shey you no go watch arsenal match
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by Blupen969(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
brosom:
Life is an illusion, just as u know of nothing how u were born or how u got here, so shall it be when u die because u won't even know u re dead.

It's as if nothing happened, u never happened.

Also, what if life is the construct of our minds? Like we re not really living?

Well, what do I know...!!

Oga we are not really living nah nothing is real this is just one big illusion

1 Like

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by Blupen969(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
narite:

When you are having a dream; you clearly know you have the power to influence the direction of your dream but somehow it felt as if the event taking place in your dream are happening on their own, without your intervention and you are just an observer.

Life is a dream; only that this time, we are inside someone else consciousness.
You are so smart oga

1 Like

Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by imagrg(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Life is but a dream.....

Life is vanity. You vanish when you die living behind some of your decaying materials that would also vanish with time.

We assume we are real because we have the senses of the concrete which to me is concrete nothingness because this too vanishes with time.

Time is the basis on which our life simulation depends. Time defeats the concept of reality which ceases to be with time.

The real you is abstract. The body and the abstract mind concretize our physical existence. The realisation of this physical existence plays pranks on the actual reality that we are under simulated existence that is being observed by a Superior Being. It's like conducting individual experiment on us to finding out an outcome in our relationship with one another.

In summary, our existence and everything we think we possess are part of our dream state which vanishes as we wake up to reality when we eventually translate!

I may be wrong, but this is my assumption.
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by Emmanuel30a: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Okay! Maybe it's because you have watched the Alchemy of Soul series...etc... [quote author=EastAlchemist post=122767433]
Even me never sabi wetin bring that name
I just looked at my moniker one day and I was like
E no bad sha
Re: Are We Living In A Simulation? by Emmanuel30a: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
EastAlchemist:
Lol Senoir bros Shey you no go watch arsenal match
No sir!...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This Picture? / Meet The African Leader Who Is Allowed To Select A Wife Of His Choice Every Year / Men Don't Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.