Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea (18849 Views)

APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Jerryherd: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2023
As it should be
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by stanval02: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2023
AND NOTHING FOR THE SOUTH EAST. UNA DON SHARE EVERYTHING, BUT GOD GAT OUR BACKS.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Antiurchins: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2023
we don't want any post From yourinating machine and his dem0nic party
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Reelz: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2023
Another rubberstamp legislature is loading. Should the president-elect decide what happens in the Senate or house of Reps??
What a country..

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by BreconHills(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:
I’ve said it many times before and I will say it again.

Only fools will support Orji Uzor Kalu on the basis of zoning and religion; the 2 things he said didn’t matter during the presidential election. Why should they matter now?

I join those who are arguing that APC should zone everything to Northwest to appreciate their voters and cement their base.

In fact, I suggest that Tinubu should not appoint any Minister from Southeast. All southeastern slot should be used to give 2 ministers each to Northwestern States.

Again, all federal projects in the Southeast should be abandoned. And where possible, all the roads already constructed should be scrapped out.

Lastly, Tinubu should stop Federal allocation to all Southeast states let us survive on our hatred and bitterness. Who cares about constitutional provisions? Did they care when they stole the mandate?

My happiness is that the Igbo politicians who were busy rigging election for Tinubu in Southeast can now see how stupid and foolish they were.

No matter what the Igbo man does in this country, he will never be appreciated. The bar will always be raised high for Igbos. And the best thing is to stop trying to please anyone.

Victim mode activated.

5 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by AmazingELixir: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2023
kiss

So Wike's hand is showing like this....its reminds me of one popular saying wayback at school. " where you worketh, there you chopeth"
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by BrotherBosede: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2023
😎

Dead on arrival.

Tinubu will be shocked the way he will be disgraced at the Court.

They never see Peter Obi coming

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by farem: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
All I know is that Dr orji Uzor Kalu is the incoming senate President of federal republic of Nigeria in few days

You're deceived! Not even OUK can say this

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Segzy19: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2023
Dem never born him papa well
LadiIshola:
Regardless of how APC zones these positions, if care is not taken, I see OUK pulling another Saraki on the party. His desperation is close to none.
So they must ensure all lawmakers from the party do not disobey party directives and vote in line with party wishes. Good luck to Akpabio or any other candidate from the SS.

5 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by AmazingELixir: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2023
kiss

So Wike's hand is showing like this....its reminds me of one popular saying wayback at school. "where you worketh, there you chopeth"

......but, be that as it may...it should NEVER be the erstwhile Uncommon governor, that niggar's wrap sheet is only comparable to the height of burj Khalifa and the mase snatcher / running has lost out all corner grin but then again even the one coming in as Number 1 sef.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Jagabanarmy: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
All I know is that Dr orji Uzor Kalu is the incoming senate President of federal republic of Nigeria in few days

Dr orji Uzor for president and sani for deputy president.we need to close the gap of disunity in our country. The best team
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by phemmie06(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2023
Nice move. Orji how market.... Does that betrayed their kinsmen cos of title lost the title
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by MrFly(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
on Akpabio's we stand. Kalu stands no chance against the uncommon transformer

5 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2023
LadiIshola:
Regardless of how APC zones these positions, if care is not taken, I see OUK pulling another Saraki on the party. His desperation is close to none.
So they must ensure all lawmakers from the party do not disobey party directives and vote in line with party wishes. Good luck to Akpabio or any other candidate from the SS.
Tinubu no bi Buhari oo. He will be dealt with severely

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Newnas(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:
I’ve said it many times before and I will say it again.

Only fools will support Orji Uzor Kalu on the basis of zoning and religion; the 2 things he said didn’t matter during the presidential election. Why should they matter now?

I join those who are arguing that APC should zone everything to Northwest to appreciate their voters and cement their base.

In fact, I suggest that Tinubu should not appoint any Minister from Southeast. All southeastern slot should be used to give 2 ministers each to Northwestern States.

Again, all federal projects in the Southeast should be abandoned. And where possible, all the roads already constructed should be scrapped out.

Lastly, Tinubu should stop Federal allocation to all Southeast states let us survive on our hatred and bitterness. Who cares about constitutional provisions? Did they care when they stole the mandate?

My happiness is that the Igbo politicians who were busy rigging election for Tinubu in Southeast can now see how stupid and foolish they were.

No matter what the Igbo man does in this country, he will never be appreciated. The bar will always be raised high for Igbos. And the best thing is to stop trying to please anyone.
Which Igbo politician rigged election for Tinubu?

6 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Tareq1105: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

That's if he understands the game bcoz Akpabio is a strong contender in this race.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Jagabanarmy: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2023
Epistasis:
"Baboon no fit work make monkey come dey chop" not acceptable. South south for Senate president and North west for Speakership. They other South should get theirs from Ellu P while Kalu should get his from the Lawan he supported.

Please let's unite our people..kalu for president for justice and equity plus unity of our great country.i don't want Jagaban government to assume resemblance of Buhari 's lopped sided appointments.. The East will key into the progressive movement of the APC with kalu as senate president
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Naija4love(m): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

Show me where the Igbo politicians rigged elections for Tinubu in South east? Una done start crying victim we all know una.
The last time i check LP win 95%,80%,85%,82% and more in South east. Am looking for where Igbo ring for Tinubu in south east 🫣🫣

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Georgejeez: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2023
See as the SP position for easily fall enter Ovie Omo Agege laps like Samson head when crash enter Delilah laps .

If only he had continued as a Senator and not try to do the unthinkable by trying to wrestle Delta from PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2023
South South deserve the Senate presidency.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2023
yinkus6750:
The party should come out openly and make a pronouncement on positions within the NASS.
This will guide members and douse the present tension.
They should call the members and give the right directive.
Tho we don't want a rubber stamp legislative srm.
Which tension grin
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Please let's unite our people..kalu for president for justice and equity plus unity of our great country.i don't want Jagaban government to assume resemblance of Buhari 's lopped sided appointments.. The East will key into the progressive movement of the APC with kalu as senate president
It's only reasonable he compensates regions that voted him. Nigeria is divided between north and south, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Creamypie(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2023
So even those thugs that snatched ballot boxes and their legit voters are not invited to the inauguration.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by MrFly(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
on Akpabio's mandate we stand. Kalu stands no chance against the uncommon transformer

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by riverbird: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Shebi all this will reduce the price of gari or will increase minimum wage to 150 dollar ni?, Deep down I always feel pity for the Nigerian youths who come online and celebrate whenever another thief is appointed to go and steal more just because he/ she comes from Thier region or tribe.

Wether Judas Iscariot or Steven las las it will change nothing, Nigerian youths stop making a fool out of yourselves and the most annoying part is that most of the comments are coming from jobless graduates grin.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by ppogba: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Is it the same Orji Kalu who supported Ahmed LAWAN during the primaries hoping to get the VP slot or another one?

Wake up daddy.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by kaybnairaland(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2023
APC Should adopt the following formations.

President -SW (Muslim)

Vice President -NE (Muslim)

Senate President -SS (Christian)

Deputy Sen. Pres. -NC (Christian)

Speaker -NW (Muslim)

Deputy Speaker -SE (Christian)

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Duru009(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2023
South East is finished oooooo

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Epistasis:
"Baboon no fit work make monkey come dey chop" not acceptable. South south for Senate president and North west for Speakership. They other South should get theirs from Ellu P while Kalu should get his from the Lawan he supported.
Confirm.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Jagabanarmy: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2023
StreetFight:

You will weep.

The next Senate President is Godswill Akpabio because that is God’s Will. Orji Uzor Kalu should go and get position from Ahmed Lawan whom he presented to Bugatti as South East consensus candidate for the Presidency. Shameless idiot

For balancing Kalu should get it. Don't forget by the elections Results of LP and PDP ,APC has a great task ahead. Majority didn't vote for our party and so we have work to do. Let's unite our people..pls and get more votes from there. There are many appointments that will be use to rewards loyalty
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Makinaki: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2023
DWJOBScom:
How do you come to inform someone you should checkmate to approve house leadership 🤔

Only in Nigerian politics o. E tire me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others / Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano / Rivers State Re-run Election: Police deploy 6,000 personnel, 3 commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.