Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea (18842 Views)

APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by famology(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

There's no tension.

Only members of the National Assembly will vote!

Everything was decided yesterday!

Signed, Sealed and Delivered!

By everything you mean?
I know SP what about speaker?
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by tonicyril: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2023
kiako:

Las las it's only around you people's area that your animal living will be restricted - that violence can't be transported to places like the SE.

Meanwhile in addition, y'all are still porverty capital of the world; and even as we speak the circle you are for are about evacuating Nigerians by road with 40 buses in a war ravaged Sudan. While countries like Uganda have better ways and even earlier.

Lastly, your best bet is a stipend. And then, obviously how some blacks are allergic to meaningful growth, and don't bother that there is absolutely nothing that have turned the world to a great place that they have done....... And it's no surprise their reasoning capacity is like that of a grain of rice.

Keep on fighting for your right to NASS don't relent..... Cos that's all you can attain while y'all represent failure, retrogression and stewpidity
u Sabi cry grin
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by slivertongue: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

If an Igbo man is not good enough to be Senate President, tell me why an Igbo man is good enough for Deputy Speaker🤔?

I think SS should get it, they are much close to SE. Ouk would be a rubber stamp because, him and Tinubu have come along way despite sitting in opposite political camps. Don't allow APC's divisive tendencies to get to you
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by famology(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Cajal:

Dey play

Akpabio-Barau jibrin...SP AND DSP

DOGUWA -BEN KALU....Spk and DSpk

So Kano will have both speaker and DSP? E nor fit happen. They'll drop one.

SS..... SP
NW..... DSP
NC...... speaker
SE...,. deputy speaker
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by AmotekunSW: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

David Mark was Senate President for 8 years. Can you point to one single benefit that that brought to North Central in general or even Benue in particular and why Igbos would be pained if they don’t get the SP?

While at it, also tell me what Northeast has benefited from Ahmed Lawan’s Senate Presidency in the last 4 years.

Then tell the Ohaneze to stop begging about and disturbing us with their foolish cries.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Okwyjesus(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
Epistasis:
"Baboon no fit work make monkey come dey chop" not acceptable. South south for Senate president and North west for Speakership. The other South should get theirs from Ellu P while Kalu should get his from the Lawan he supported.

In as much as l don't anything special in SP, I don't think SS deserve it more than NW.

But honestly l don't believe there is anything called SS bcs the region is not homogeneous. How will giving Akpabio SP change the mind of Ijaws,Urhobo or Esah people of Edo state. SS is overrated that's why Okowa failed to pull down the regions vote. SE is more homogeneous and rightful consideration can douse the LP influence sweeping the region.

Abia have had Senate President from Aba region ( Abia South)- yet the state was in decay. Abeg make them carry their consolation price go.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by igbosarejews(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Aboki99:
This is great.

Politics is give and take.

No one, no region should reap where they didn't sow.

The SS should should get the Senate leadership for balance, for unlike others they were not naive and myopic to put all their eggs in one basket purely based on base sentiment.

The NW also contributed greatly by giving the highest votes. They deserve even more.

Whoever is unhappy Lagos lagoon is there.
Thûnder kîll you and your senate president position.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by igbosarejews(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
BreconHills:

Victim mode activated.
What we want is our stolen mandate, anything less than that is anarchy. The senate president can go to the dógs, no one gives a fuçkk
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by juman(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubu is president elect.
Really.
You and I can also become president elect. One day.
join politics and be honorably consistent.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Jack500: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

For balancing Kalu should get it. Don't forget by the elections Results of LP and PDP ,APC has a great task ahead. Majority didn't vote for our party and so we have work to do. Let's unite our people..pls and get more votes from there. There are many appointments that will be use to rewards loyalty

Are you being sarcastic now? Who is your people? No matter what you do, SE will never support APC,you better get that into your head

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by harmonyglobal: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:
I’ve said it many times before and I will say it again.

Only fools will support Orji Uzor Kalu on the basis of zoning and religion; the 2 things he said didn’t matter during the presidential election. Why should they matter now?

I join those who are arguing that APC should zone everything to Northwest to appreciate their voters and cement their base.

In fact, I suggest that Tinubu should not appoint any Minister from Southeast. All southeastern slot should be used to give 2 ministers each to Northwestern States.

Again, all federal projects in the Southeast should be abandoned. And where possible, all the roads already constructed should be scrapped out.

Lastly, Tinubu should stop Federal allocation to all Southeast states let us survive on our hatred and bitterness. Who cares about constitutional provisions? Did they care when they stole the mandate?

My happiness is that the Igbo politicians who were busy rigging election for Tinubu in Southeast can now see how stupid and foolish they were.

No matter what the Igbo man does in this country, he will never be appreciated. The bar will always be raised high for Igbos. And the best thing is to stop trying to please anyone.
grin grin grin bro I beg o
No vex
Let's forgive them for the sake of the sane amongst them
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
tonicyril:
u Sabi cry grin

I was expecting u were going to atleast give a rebuttal to one of the points .... At least try and give one rebuttal ....Tryyyy you can do it.

Have you now seen how useless u and what u represent are ? And u expect you've made a point ?
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by BreconHills(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
igbosarejews:

What we want is our stolen mandate, anything less than that is anarchy. The senate president can go to the dógs, no one gives a fuçkk

Keep the faith.

1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Jagabanarmy: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jack500:

Are you being sarcastic now? Who is your people? No matter what you do, SE will never support APC,you better get that into your head

Hope Uzodima doing fantastic Job for APC in Imo. Please moderate your language. There are many Igbo APC members and using this kind of words is uncalled for we have diehards APC members from the East region.i know some of them
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by tonicyril: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
kiako:

I was expecting u were going to atleast give a rebuttal to one of the points .... At least try and give one rebuttal ....Tryyyy you can do it.

Have you now seen how useless u and what u represent are ? And u expect you've made a point ?

Lol, rebuttal??
Who has time?? grin

To God who made me I didn't reap what u typed, so I didn't know if what u wrote is actually sensible or not..

Not my fault tho, I have programmed my mind that Anything from obidients can never be sensible and worthy or reading...u can be different tho
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Arapmoi22: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
tonicyril:

Lol, rebuttal??
Who has time?? grin

To God who made me I didn't reap what u typed, so I didn't know if what u wrote is actually sensible or not..

Not my fault tho, I have programmed my mind that Anything from obidients can never be sensible and worthy or reading...u can be different tho

The 65-year-old fool at Ajao Estate told the court he is out of his mind.
The yeye one that held Ibom Air to ransom told the court he is a mentally challenged fellow.
These positions represents majority of Obi followers.
Obi was right when he said some of his inspirations or advices comes from mad men.
He was right, most of his followers fits into it.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by tonicyril: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
Arapmoi22:

The 65-year-old fool at Ajao Estate told the court he is out of his mind.
The yeye one that held Ibom Air to ransom told the court he is a mentally challenged fellow.
These positions represents majority of Obi followers.
Obi was right when he said some of his inspirations or advices comes from mad men.
He was right, most of his followers fits into it.
Una just like unnecessary wahala grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Arapmoi22: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
tonicyril:
Una just like unnecessary wahala grin grin grin grin

No be you start am?

Make I dey read wetin mad men right?

You no see say others wey wan do drama don borrow themselves brain?

"Obidients, una dey here dem dey do me laik dis" mad man said.

He was left buried in the jungle of foolishness.

He was left barefaced. I am always baffled when adults only think after their actions. It was supposed to be the other way.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by BentizilL: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

Only fools will support Orji Uzor Kalu on the basis of zoning and religion; the 2 things he said didn’t matter during the presidential election. Why should they matter now?

I join those who are arguing that APC should zone everything to Northwest to appreciate their voters and cement their base.

In fact, I suggest that Tinubu should not appoint any Minister from Southeast. All southeastern slot should be used to give 2 ministers each to Northwestern States.

Again, all federal projects in the Southeast should be abandoned. And where possible, all the roads already constructed should be scrapped out.

Lastly, Tinubu should stop Federal allocation to all Southeast states let us survive on our hatred and bitterness. Who cares about constitutional provisions? Did they care when they stole the mandate?

My happiness is that the Igbo politicians who were busy rigging election for Tinubu in Southeast can now see how stupid and foolish they were.

No matter what the Igbo man does in this country, he will never be appreciated. The bar will always be raised high for Igbos. And the best thing is to stop trying to please anyone.
If you like cry and claim victim from now till 8 years later, no one care about you... You Igbo need to choose your opponent wisely and don't just think you've monopoly of violence. Only a fool will think Peter Obi won Tinubu in this election.

Today you'll abuse and curse other ethnic, tomorrow you'll be crying, shouting and claiming victim.. Who does that??
What has Tinubu ever done to Igbo people to warrant this hatred before and after election? Has Tinubu ever rule a state in your region?
Is Tinubu the one chasing Igbo from South East, thereby turning them to economic migrant in the West?. shocked
Be reasonable. undecided

After 16 years if you're still doing this your nzogbu nzogbu politics, you'll lose again.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by fridayking(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
South south are Falling for this... Them dey use you guys to fight your south east brothers....

You all believe the south east will never get what they desire one day.... Hmmmm
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Mantahirdra(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
North West deserve it . BARAU JIBRIN KANO .
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Arapmoi22: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
fridayking:
South south are Falling for this... Them dey use you guys to fight your south east brothers....

You all believe the south east will never get what they desire one day.... Hmmmm

You must be a baby to say this.

South south did not trust Ibos in 1967, they did not support biafra because they knew they will be subjected to dehumanisation under biafra.

They won't even now because the dominations of Ibos is still a challenge.

An Isoko friend of mine said ibos are supposed to be lobbying to Join a south-south seccession ambition not the other way.
South-south is bigger in population, bigger in Landmass and resources.

South-south should determine the name of any new nation to be formed by the alliance of south-south and south-east.
I reasoned with HIM. Dot can't be dictating how it should be to people who has the upper hand in all factors required to be independent.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by HardBishop: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
All I know is that Dr orji Uzor Kalu is the incoming senate President of federal republic of Nigeria in few days
Abum onye Igbo, Biko let's igbos lay cool and leave them. Pls leave them entirely, when them don belleful, they will come again. We should just ignore them concentrate more on industrializing the southeastern region
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by HardBishop: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
BentizilL:

If you like cry and claim victim from now till 8 years later, no one care about you... You Igbo need to choose your opponent wisely and don't just think you've monopoly of violence. Only a fool will think Peter Obi won Tinubu in this election.

Today you'll abuse and curse other ethnic, tomorrow you'll be crying, shouting and claiming victim.. Who does that??
What has Tinubu ever done to Igbo people to warrant this hatred before and after election? Has Tinubu ever rule a state in your region?
Is Tinubu the one chasing Igbo from South East, thereby turning them to economic migrant in the West?. shocked
Be reasonable. undecided

After 16 years if you're still doing this your nzogbu nzogbu politics, you'll lose again.. cool
If we lose again, then when were called to head a parastatal agencies, we should ignore your juicy post quietly. The level of mis trust and insults against is much
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by GeneralPula: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Reelz:
Another rubberstamp legislature is loading. Should the president-elect decide what happens in the Senate or house of Reps??
What a country..
No, president-elect didn’t decide anything. Can’t you see Apc chairman and party leaders?

Saraki became president without buhari. Senate president politics is another politics entirely..

The senators you voted for are the ones to decide who becomes SP..
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by GeneralPula: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
kaybnairaland:
APC Should adopt the following formations.

President -SW (Muslim)

Vice President -NE (Muslim)

Senate President -SS (Christian)

Deputy Sen. Pres. -NC (Christian)

Speaker -NW (Muslim)

Deputy Speaker -SE (Christian)
Very good!
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Otokpafacts: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
God forbid. Sp is for South East. Dave Umahi or Orji Uzor Kalu.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Otokpafacts: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=GeneralPula post=122763190]

God forbid.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by richie240: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
We shall have a southsouth sp.
Ntoor!

Penguin2:

Moreover, u shd be happy for ur ss bloda nah, afterall, se and ss are one, abi nor be so?
cool
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by richie240: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
Even if shettima step down for an igbo vp, the question is will thqt cure the hate and bitterness in d hearts of the average igboman against apc?
When una ready to play politics, make una let us know.
cool
stanval02:
AND NOTHING FOR THE SOUTH EAST. UNA DON SHARE EVERYTHING, BUT GOD GAT OUR BACKS.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by richie240: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
If u r really a student of history, u will know dt what u've just suggested, esp d kalu part, na suicide mission.
It can be likened to a man scratching his blokos with a loaded pistol.

Google d tin wey saraki take buhari eye see as a (disloyal) sp.
cool

Jagabanarmy:

Dr orji Uzor for president and sani for deputy president.we need to close the gap of disunity in our country. The best team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebrations (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Bonds With Rescued Chibok Girls (Photos) / Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.