Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities (19995 Views)

Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election / Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA / Governor Umahi Sacks 1,800 Aides, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by garfield1: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:
Umahi, the Nwinekent that thinks himself an Eagle, somebody we go get tell put mouth for your matter.

For now, we have a mandate to retrieve from a drug lord and a Guinean who wants to rule Nigerians through mandate kidnap.
Umahi is a far better gov compared to Pandora.what is obi recovering when he failed woefully in ne nw
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by EmmyNorse(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
I guess the person is not permanent after all.
don't leave me shocked
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by yarimo(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2023
And it happens in the east where everyone is 100% brilliant grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by tyinfinity: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2023
The permanent secretary is an olodo like peter obi .all these dullard In government like Agulu born politician should be retired
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by Winning123: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2023
This man is a Presidential material unlike Obi, the noise maker!
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by correctguy101(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2023
phemmie06:
How did such person get there

Side door or windows.

Well, he was thrown out the window in the end.

SMH
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by hafeeanubasy: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:
Dave Umahi was one of the best things that happened to Nigeria! I wish he went for a ministerial appointment (preferably minster of works) instead of the senate.

He would have shown Nigerians how to build world-class Infrastructural projects with so little, unlike Fashola who's always looking for ways to hike the price of projects. Yes, I wrote this with my full chest!
I tell you
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by barinedan(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2023
Who is he deceiving? This same person has been occupying that position for years,. Is the governor just discovering such lapses? He should give us another reason for retiring the permanent secretary biko
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:
Umahi, the Nwinekent that thinks himself an Eagle, somebody we go get tell put mouth for your matter.

For now, we have a mandate to retrieve from a drug lord and a Guinean who wants to rule Nigerians through mandate kidnap.

Great achievers from the East who don’t support your demi-lord are belittled, you can’t continue like this. Running a militia styled support group foretells doom
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by famology(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2023
Tntsi:
If umahi sacks PS who can't calculate gratuities, what is yakubu mahood still doing in INEC?

Is Mahmoud an employee of ebonyi state government? Mumu!
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by Jay4merock: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2023
Who appointed him or her in the first place
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by kenpacheeee(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=Gooovtses post=122756058][/quote] I am interested send a message to me in 0 8 0 6 1 2 5 4 3 2 7..or send yours
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by superCleanworks(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2023
Tntsi:
If umahi sacks PS who can't calculate gratuities, what is yakubu mahood still doing in INEC?

he is calculating rigging efficiency and ballot box dynamics
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by PassingShot(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2023
Tntsi:
The same INEC's best chairman in recent times

Oh, because your Pandora Fraud lost woefully?

Cry us a river.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by BennyDGreat: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2023
diplomat058:

Which world class infrastructure? Ebonyi that probably has an 80% poverty rate and locked in generational debt. What's the debt to IGR ratio in the state? In fact, what's the IGR itself. Both present and future commitments were made off fed allocations, just to build some flyovers to brag and you are here applauding him? Governance is a joke when clowns like you think this way. I served in Ebonyi, and the situation there is beyond pathetic

What's the situation there?
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by georgeakins: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:
Dave Umahi was one of the best things that happened to Nigeria! I wish he went for a ministerial appointment (preferably minster of works) instead of the senate.

He would have shown Nigerians how to build world-class Infrastructural projects with so little, unlike Fashola who's always looking for ways to hike the price of projects. Yes, I wrote this with my full chest!

Fashola is far better than any ibo leader , dead or alive.
Ibos always feel inferior, always trying to compare themselves to Yorubas.
Right from independence, Yoruba has been ahead .
Awolowo was ahead of Azikiwe in leadership and management. That's why South West had the best economy in the 1960s. South East was the most backward, that made Aguiyi ironsi to plan a coup to eradicate regionalism

Is it Tinubu that you didn't vote for that will give you minister of works? Nonsense!
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by Invitationn: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

It’s very important how one thinks about oneself as against what others think of one.
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by Babastrong(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Was the man a permanent sacretary or temporary secretary?
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by thaoriginator: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Impermanent secretary cheesy
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by Bede2u(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
diplomat058:

Which world class infrastructure? Ebonyi that probably has an 80% poverty rate and locked in generational debt. What's the debt to IGR ratio in the state? In fact, what's the IGR itself. Both present and future commitments were made off fed allocations, just to build some flyovers to brag and you are here applauding him? Governance is a joke when clowns like you think this way. I served in Ebonyi, and the situation there is beyond pathetic
Lol you served in Tokyo. Someone like you that run around insulting igbos all day will admit that anything good came from igboland?
Be careful before you show this hate in the wrong place and pay dearly for it

1 Like

Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by CursedOsuPigs: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:

Which chest? That mosquito chest? grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by CursedOsuPigs: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:

Which chest? That mosquito chest?
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by Melanin80(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Engr. David Nweze Umahi is a good fit for works and housing Ministerial job
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by onlyboyson(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is the results you will get when you are rigged in to a position like BUHARI and TINUBU
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by NwekereNdoki: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
My man
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by diplomat058(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bede2u:
Lol you served in Tokyo. Someone like you that run around insulting igbos all day will admit that anything good came from igboland?
Be careful before you show this hate in the wrong place and pay dearly for it

Show me one post where I insult Igbos. You can only see me getting at impersonators and bigots. I don't do bigotry; instead, i do healthy rivalry which is the bedrock of any viable competition for growth.

I understand from your signature that you are a self acclaimed Igbo unification advocate looking for some lost love of oil-wood brotherhood. That shouldn't deter you from verifying the authenticity of what I said to, at least, come to a true self realization of your region

Cheers!
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by simfrost90210: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
angry something's fishy..
.., wasn't he/she tested before appointment?
9ja and tori na 5 And 6.. May JAH help us
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by MasterTeeUSA: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
I agree he should be the next Minister of Works but Senate is safer...Ministers serve at the pleasure of the President and can be fired via conspiracy

sonature1:

Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by sharone21(f): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
In as much as knowing Mathematics doesn't entirely in itself suggest that one has a good brain, lack of knowledge of Mathematics has made people:

Poorer
Appear timid
Cheated in house rent, business deals
Lured into non- profitable ventures or investments that common gut will push away
Have reduced financial intelligence and interest for this.
Scared people from at least kick starting their dreams and projects
Brought in needless fears in doing worthwhile things
Produced kids who are 'Mathematics-less' like themselves ( lol)
Created more mouths to cater for and more jobless youths since both their country and them are financially planless.
Shallow minded....No future plan in mind: Inshort, no future(lol)
How I wish Mental Mathematics is made compulsory in especially elementary school.... I used to know a Chinese girl who told me that in Primary one she already knows 2 times table to 10 times table( U know that countries like China are hard on their kids knowing almost everything as soon as they are born- lol)
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
To calculate the graduities shouldn't be a difficult task, each civil servants already know what they will get from their pension fund administrator, what to do is just to know what percentage to give as graduities and monthly upkeep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Isi-Agu in DSS custody: Court dismisses Kanu's fundamental rights suit / Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh / How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.