Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online (59272 Views)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / 10 Differences Between Men And Women / Hilarious Reactions Between Dad And Mom Because Of Daughter's Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Karlifate: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:

And that will be cool cos she has already wet the ground and she will surely walk on wet ground.
She do tell me that she's not after my money cos she's working and she knows how it's feel to make money.
If I save my money,she will had her own to mine,then we can archive great things together as hubby and wife.
All she just wants from me is true love

That's great. đź‘Ť

Congrats, man.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Karlifate:

That's great. đź‘Ť

Congrats, man.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by obontami: 4:51pm On May 10, 2023
Bradford111:

Your gender can beg for Africa stupid things one girl I was dating before so so beg beg I didn't even fvck her just 2 months relationship I spent almost 200k plus she can thief for Africa
She will come to my house and steal my money
Then I never wise sha when I think about it now I just say make I forget e don pass else I for don hurt her I swear

Maybe you dey go form say your papa na tilumbu or you're straight dumb or you're lying. 200k? grin
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by obontami: 5:11pm On May 10, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
Met this lady on my street, days gone by I didn’t message or call and she decided to take the bold step. Just a week thereafter, she said you know I have not asked you for anything since met, pls I need 15k my landlord just called for his rent. Sincerely I sent her the money ! Few days later she wanted shawarma couple of times, all that was nothing to me cuz I give even stranger if I have, but it will never stop !!! Until she told she was expecting some goods to be delivered to her customers as a vendor wey she be grin But another customer wanted a bag and human hair and she doesn’t have money to order for that. So she asked if I could give her 50k and she will pay back later ! Na there we end the journey after two weeks grin grin grin

People wey dem don swear for.

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Oluwomonext212(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2023
You don vexed finish hahaha… don’t mind them
obontami:

People wey dem don swear for.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Dzzzz: 7:18am On May 11, 2023
Wetin dey even vex me is “wont you be a sweetheart”so him no be sweetheart before?
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by obontami: 6:40am On May 12, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:
Well I can't say that not all ladies behave in such manner, there's one lady I met about 3/4months ago, she's a nurse by profession.she never bill me for once, even if she visits me she won't collect t.fair from me.
She will even cook with her own money.
She bought me some stuff worths 30k and on top that she do send me money often

Where you watch the film?
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by pansophist(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2023
seguno2:

Is this bold part not what makes them perpetually poor

It's just many of the behaviors that are keeping such guys poor.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2023
obontami:

Where you watch the film?
Which film if I may ask cos the last time I checked,am talking about my babe and not film
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by obontami: 5:49pm On May 12, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:

Which film if I may ask cos the last time I checked,am talking about my babe and not film
I'm very sure you're talking about a fictional movie you watched. So again, which channel you watched the film?
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2023
obontami:
I'm very sure you're talking about a fictional movie you watched. So again, which channel you watched the film?
I guess you don high, if you never meet a generous lady before doesn't mean another person can't.
And doesn't mean they don't exists
I don't like dragging issue online.
For Ur info, that's my wife to be.
If u like believe,if you like don't believe, that's ur cup of tea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.