Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online (59191 Views)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / 10 Differences Between Men And Women / Hilarious Reactions Between Dad And Mom Because Of Daughter's Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Dzzzz: 5:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Uptheante:

You actually deserve that treatment from her.
Na una type dey spoil girls up & down for other guys in a bid impress them. By giving them freebies anytime they ask without them doing anything to deserve it.
I'm sure if na your fellow guy beg you for 1k, you go decline immediately
...I have even done more for guys than I did for girls..See guys and girls both have same character..It all depends on he kind of people..I have had my own share from guys I did for too so no one is perfect..

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Parizz:
pass her to me
Lol, bad guy
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Alezy(m): 6:46am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What's so hard in ignoring such request, must they make a case out of it. Wahala everywhere
The fact that you still don't see anything wrong in what she did and I stead of trying to make your gender reduce the way they bill men, you are here looking for excuse (saying why didn't he just decline the request)

Ofcos if he just did that, we won't be having this convo but many ladies would continue doing this while they degrade themselves to systematic beggars.

The worse part is that, some of these ladies have more money than the men, or many times, they don't want to hustle. They just believe they are fine and that's a yardstick to bill guys.

Men pass through alot too. They are humans. It's not easy making money.

4 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Dshocker(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2023
advanceDNA:
Whoever came up with the term "the way to a man's heart is food" has obviously not met some nigerian babes.... jeez!!!! Once u say hello...u must feed them.. and the weird part is some of them will carry their crew/ family members along....

She would come along with a family member or a friend, and you tolerate it?
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Dshocker(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Wahala grin

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by bonnyhope: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Parizz:
you fúckam?

No

I am a good guy grin
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2023
Dshocker:

She would come along with a family member or a friend, and you tolerate it?

Im not sure how u are reading and processing my comment ...
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Sixfeetbelle: 8:11am On Apr 27, 2023
Albertone:

You sef, you want to chop freebies but don't want to "bend down low" . You are not yet ready for freebies.😁😁😁

Why are men always equating freebies with bend down low? Can't you separate freebies from that other thing? 😏😏
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Parizz: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Quote me with your moniker from 2020, then we'll talk.
i was a guest. Talk jor.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2023
Albertone:

Only a creep is loud about their desire for sex with someone they are not in a relationship with.

The lady in the screenshot below always contacts me first when she needs any money. This year I've sent her money about 4 times. I had to start giving excuses...we last saw in 2018.
If I were to be asking for sex from her each time I'm Hot, what do you think would have happened by now?

Limit your billings to your partners and/or parents!
Only a creep is loud about their desire for money with someone they are not in relationship with.

Yeah.. don't forget to inform your sisters to limit their billings to their partners and/or parents. That is none of my business.

Crazy wallpaper BTW grin
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Karlifate: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
Met this lady on my street, days gone by I didn’t message or call and she decided to take the bold step. Just a week thereafter, she said you know I have not asked you for anything since met, pls I need 15k my landlord just called for his rent. Sincerely I sent her the money ! Few days later she wanted shawarma couple of times, all that was nothing to me cuz I give even stranger if I have, but it will never stop !!! Until she told she was expecting some goods to be delivered to her customers as a vendor wey she be grin But another customer wanted a bag and human hair and she doesn’t have money to order for that. So she asked if I could give her 50k and she will pay back later ! Na there we end the journey after two weeks grin grin grin

The usual pattern;

First, it start as something minute & harmless, then graduates to heavy billings 😂😂

You'll just keep fetching water 🌊 into a basket 🧺

It's unending 😂

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Karlifate: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2023
tunize:

Women ball more than men? Wow

They ball more, with the proceeds of their begging.

No mind the clown 🤡

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by OluwaEbuka1: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Big men don't complain. But you see these kurukere boys ehn, their wahala is too much . This is not me supporting what she did but there's too much complains over irrelevant things

If is irrelevant why is she asking for it and why are you unease because she is being criticized? Abi you too dey do am?

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Karlifate: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2023
Ade1177:
Guys

If I was a lady

I will do worse and collect alot

I recently went through a girls phone

And lo and behold

Out of about 35 new msgs
Just 3 were female

32 were guys asking her out or put it more directly interested in getting inside her pants

Even on social media nko

Enter dm
So many thirsty guys with ridiculous compliments

Sometimes I wonder how these girls even have a life when single

Every SINGLE GUY WANTS TO EAT YOU

They all want the same thing

A guys phone has guys talking to on business and other things then maybe 2 or 3 ladies you trying to woe

But ladies so so many guys

So they turn it to avenue to make money and get free things

Since you want to have sex later after all these your compliments
Then at the stage you are still thirsty let me bill you

And 80% will send her something,

It's the 20% or 10% that don't send that comes to nairaland with screenshot

Guys have literally made this girls toys and they have accepted it

Girls act stupid but majority do so because they want to collect your money

You'll be surprised an average girl has a way to raise more money in times of emergency

Than you alpha male

No be lie 💯
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by FanRong: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2023
OvertheTop:

Let me Guess...
You sent 5K to prove a Point! grin grin grin grin
She's a local Olosho.
I played along that i already sent it till she got tired.
I later used the 3k same evening to chop peppersoup and 2 beer. There's no free money anywhere.

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Karlifate: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Not all men pay bro.
As I’m chatting with you now a girl is financing my flight and hotel trip to ———- for a 3days hangout.
Though we get to split the feedings Sha.
But this year alone she has spent over a million bucks on me in the form of gifts and cash

You're just seeing things in one way.

RedpillAnalyst is right. 💯

You pay through one, or more of your MEAT;
Money
Energy
Attention
Time

So, it's not just limited to funds alone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Karlifate: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Nazgul:

The worse part is even after graduation, they won't even make any effort to Hussle. Most would just cross their legs in their parents house begging for data from guys to visit tiktok, Instagram, Facebook...etc.

When you meet them on the street, it's one billing to the other, ask them what they do for a living, you'll hear I'm an online vendor.

No plan to develop themselves whatsoever. Give them 1m, they'll use it to buy wigs, clothes, bags..etc. zero productivity.

I'm not surprised seeing them begging for food like alamajri kids. When an adult has zero knowledge on how to develop herself, her goals, her career...etc, she'll end up as a beggar.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Karlifate: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:

Honestly speaking, she never for once bill me, not even about t.fair.
There was a time I asked her to give me her account number, she declined. She said the money I wanted to give her, that keep it to one I AV and use it to plan for our future.
Omo I was speechless.
There's one earpod she bought for me, wen I checked it on Jumia it's worth more than 30k.

Not to scare you, but you'll spend well when you guys get married.

That's her expectation from you. I've seen cases like this.

3 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Karlifate: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2023
baajetu:
Ordinary happy birthday I greeted two ladies consecutively, na billing follow am. As I Dey like this i no Dey check up on anybody again o. Make everybody Dey their Dey.

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Karlifate: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2023
Elliotg:
These days I don't pity any Nigerian girl. If girls were wise, they would have become the most industrious and richest gender in Nigeria, considering all the stolen wealths by politicians and Yahoo boys and business men and wealthy civil servants spend on these useless Nigerian sidechicks and hookup girls.
Almost all our national cake that are being stolen by politicians are spent on these whoring girls. From randy ward chairmen and counselors down to governors and more. They get money from the randy agbero, keke drivers down to the bankers and oil workers. Even some randy abokis are not spared from their taxing. Yet, there is nothing to show forth what Nigerian girls have achieved with this their multi-billion dollar ashawo industry. Everyday, they are always hungry and lack money, even the supposed high class hookup girls. Haba! All they do is buy weavons, phones,rags, paint nails and then eat like hippopotamus, that's all. No sense of investment.

Frivolity funds will also be used to fund frivolities. cheesy
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by gard9ner(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Interesting
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by ukaface(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2023
Parizz:
take 50k make I chop your pussy
I blame you?
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by ElBenny(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Big men don't complain. But you see these kurukere boys ehn, their wahala is too much . This is not me supporting what she did but there's too much complains over irrelevant things
Shut the fvck up. Ode

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by tunize(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2023
Karlifate:

They ball more, with the proceeds of their begging.

No mind the clown 🤡
I’m shocked i believe say she just wan talk
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Karlifate:

at least they will be married... she's the mother of his kids.... if she run am street.. its not totally because he was stupíd
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Karlifate: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

at least they will be married... she's the mother of his kids.... if she run am street.. its not totally because he was stupíd

Yeah, WIN-WIN for both of them.

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2023
Karlifate:

And that will be cool cos she has already wet the ground and she will surely walk on wet ground.
She do tell me that she's not after my money cos she's working and she knows how it's feel to make money.
If I save my money,she will had her own to mine,then we can archive great things together as hubby and wife.
All she just wants from me is true love

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by RedpillAnalyst: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Karlifate:

You're just seeing things in one way.

RedpillAnalyst is right. 💯

You pay through one, or more of your MEAT;
Money
Energy
Attention
Time

So, it's not just limited to funds alone.

Yes sir!

It is still an investment. I bet the girl has a sponsor maybe an old Alhaji she is sucking off. Most corporate runs chics date big men and have some cute young toy boy by the side as fallback stable dude

Another man is paying for him now, he will still have to pay later.

That's not winning.

#AllMenPay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Edoziesmart(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
Met this lady on my street, days gone by I didn’t message or call and she decided to take the bold step. Just a week thereafter, she said you know I have not asked you for anything since met, pls I need 15k my landlord just called for his rent. Sincerely I sent her the money ! Few days later she wanted shawarma couple of times, all that was nothing to me cuz I give even stranger if I have, but it will never stop !!! Until she told she was expecting some goods to be delivered to her customers as a vendor wey she be grin But another customer wanted a bag and human hair and she doesn’t have money to order for that. So she asked if I could give her 50k and she will pay back later ! Na there we end the journey after two weeks grin grin grin
One scammed me 20k around February with that vendor format you mentioned.

I got angry when she come again with 35k vendor billing, I quickly asked her when is she paying me the 20k she borrowed me earlier, she muttered words and end the call

I was angry then because I didn't get the opportunity to bang that girl before she quit disturbing my peace.

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lol
Can we all see now that LADIES ARE NOW HATED IN OUR SOCIETY ?
Even if they'll continue to eat men's money, the men paying still hate them on the inside. Lol, what a life...why can't u just control your urges and not be a prisoner to any lady who you still feel hate towards, at the end of the day after having your satisfaction. grin
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Albertone(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Only a creep is loud about their desire for money with someone they are not in relationship with.

Exactly my point!
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Albertone(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Why are men always equating freebies with bend down low? Can't you separate freebies from that other thing? 😏😏

We didn't see the money for free na. We worked for it too.
So any non relative who wants the money gotta do something for it😉

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) / Romance Section Chat Room III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.