Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

4 Million Naira Study Japa Route To Luxembourg, Germany Or Sweden) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Million Naira Study Japa Route To Luxembourg, Germany Or Sweden) (477 Views)

This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Million Naira Study Japa Route To Luxembourg, Germany Or Sweden) by Meksdigest: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
I greet you all in the language you could understand. Pls I seek advice and guidance, if it is attainable to get a scholarship in any university in Luxembourg (like Japa escape route) . With a budget of 4 million dot( nothing to add and nothing to minus). In case, if the budget is slim, pls can you guys suggest country any country with low tution fee or easy to get scholarship countries. (Europe or Asia). Even if it is Sweden or anything in Europe or good countries in Asia. Forget language barrier, I can can burn candle midnights just to master any language then when I transit, I furnished the mastery. So far I have Germany, Luxembourg or Sweden. I need your ideas guys, remember 4 million budget. Advice me well. Don't tell me to start business in Nigeria and don't tell me to go online and research. I need to narrow my research from your ideas then I pick it up from there. I hate attention. just your advice pls.
Re: 4 Million Naira Study Japa Route To Luxembourg, Germany Or Sweden) by fourboys: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Stay in your country... Jagaban is coming grin
Re: 4 Million Naira Study Japa Route To Luxembourg, Germany Or Sweden) by shilefan2(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Meksdigest:
I greet you all in the language you could understand. Pls I seek advice and guidance, if it is attainable to get a scholarship in any university in Luxembourg (like Japa escape route) . With a budget of 4 million dot( nothing to add and nothing to minus). In case, if the budget is slim, pls can you guys suggest country any country with low tution fee or easy to get scholarship countries. (Europe or Asia). Even if it is Sweden or anything in Europe or good countries in Asia. Forget language barrier, I can can burn candle midnights just to master any language then when I transit, I furnished the mastery. So far I have Germany, Luxembourg or Sweden. I need your ideas guys, remember 4 million budget. Advice me well. Don't tell me to start business in Nigeria and don't tell me to go online and research. I need to narrow my research from your ideas then I pick it up from there. I hate attention. just your advice pls.

Well, with the current exchange rate, #4Mil is just a lil bit above $5k dols...If you are to go on study route to any of the EU/Schengen Countries, the amount will be too little to cover your expenses, However, I could suggest a place like Lithuania, Turkey, Latvia and few others...

(1) (Reply)

"Marrying You Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happened To Me" See The Mysterio / The Cockerel VS The Hen / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.