Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze (25919 Views)

Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo / Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by ORIAYO70(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Vanguard

They will hate U
When U replenish dem with same gesture
They will be wailing.

How can everyone hate U... check ursf Biko.

5 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Okwyjesus:

UK like lgbos
USA like lgbos
Canada likes Igbos
China like lgbos
Germany likes lgbos

And they excel everywhere in Asia prisons

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by vacanci: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
it's toxic pride... For them Nigeria is just hausa Igbo Yoruba others should perish... It's pure nonsense no estakor man in the committee... Why can't they wait when minister and other appointment are being done...

You are right

I wonder if the constitution will allow appointments to be by tribe, then all those tribes not making noise will get some share equitably by tribe. This will shutdown some of their mentalities.

To think that the entire SE region can be swallowed by many other states like Niger and Borno, they still yearn for a 6th state for equity.

I also observe that if 6 appointments are made with one each from the 6 geopolitical zones, the Igbos will still cry that North has 3 and they have just one. They will never see it as 3 from north and 3 from south or see it 1 from each zone.

they see the entire North as one tribe which is hausa/fulani (when there are others like Tiv, Idoma, Gbagi, Nupe, kanuri, Igala, Ebira, Birom etc) then the other end of the south as Yoruba. They dont even care if there are other tribes in SS like Ijaws, Urhobos, itsekiri, Isokos, edo, Efik, Ibibio, Esan, Kalabari, Oron and Okrika etc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by slam7000(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Squirrel1:
So let's get this straight. These folks and there kins hate Mr Tinubu to the lowest low, they ridicule everything he does and express there extreme hate for him and whatever he stands for without giving him a chance to heard, and then they cry wolf about how he hates igbos?

The igbos are like the black Americans who shot themselves and still ask why their kinds are dieing everyday.

You can't do such to someone and expect them to give u a seat in whatever they are doing.

Igbo elders and their youths shud wake up, make peace and adjust themselves properly. That will only happen if they themselves cleanse themselves from the generation hatred they have against others. Nice one from Tinubu! I hope he do performs better than buhari!

The same man you claim that Igbos hated came to igboland to campaign and told them that they will not get A SLICE OF SOAKED BREAD unless they vote for him. The wife of this same man has been harassing Igbos in lagos.

That man deserve to be hated. I want to hate him too but hate isn’t in my heart but I reject Tinubu and his dishonesty.

I hope he appoints no Igbo in his cabinet as well. I do also hope hope that Obi and Labour Party will withdraw their court case and give him a chance.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by HeroicMeastro: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Vanguard
Must all tribes be included?
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by SugarGirl44(f): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
taylor89:

You’re very stvpid

Moderators and seun won’t see this guys comments on almost all the thread

If na me now they’ll ban me

Thunder fire all Nairaland moderators including Seun

What’s bad about the comment?
I think the guy is even nice, you ibos deserve worse comments.
Your ohaclown ndigbo people are the most useless set of people, they talk without thinking.
They’re a perfect representation of how ibos brain works.
Best is for you guys to get your Biafra asap.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by saintrow1: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
So awolowo, Mko abiola and the entire yoruba people also inherited igbo hatred from Buhari aswell abi. Mad useless people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by mrkia(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
I will be expecting this piece to be debunked by Ohaneze.

Ohaneze! I don't think can approve this to the extent of bringing out this serious inherent tribalistic adage of - an injury to an Igbo man is an injury to all Igbo

That proverb alone if it's correct as it's been said up there is reason why they see themselves always not being part of a whole

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by harmonyglobal: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
Throwback:

Hahahahahaha!

I laugh with you.

The arrogance of the tribe that has been wailing since 2015.

A tribe that swore that Jonathan must deal mercilessly with Yorubas, and that Yorubas should go meet Tinubu for their own reward despite that Jonathan won every SouthWest state except Osun State.

Then moved their hatred to the agenda that a Northern must continue to rule rather than any Yoruba win the Presidency after Buhari.

That is the same tribe now wailing that a Yoruba President-elect is dealing with them.

Let them go and meet the mandate thief called Peter Obi III, he will consider his own tribe in his online republic.
Don't mind them
They will keep wailing till thy kingdom come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by harmonyglobal: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You worked for girigory motors yet you want to collect salary from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, Ohanaeze ndigbo begging for post from Tinubu they despised, when Soludo was warning you of Nzobu Nzobu political dances you never listen
grin grin grin lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Adblg0610: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Who cares.
You people should ask Obi to appoint his inaugural committee.
You can't reap where you did not sow
This Ohaneze would just open their mouth gbau after drinking ogogoro and kolanut
Ask them how many non- Ibos are in Peter Obi’s legal team,currently defending his fake claim of stolen mandate at the presidential election tribunal. It shows their level of hypocrisy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by stallionng: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
We know these facts?? still some senseless Igbos supports the men and parties that hates Igbos,instead of charting our own course to fudge our selves out of the clutches of these haters.
It was sweet to hear Joe Igbokwe screaming that Tinubu transition committee don't even have a south easterner as member.
Pray our eyes open soon to stop betraying ourselves because of money
.they use money to buy our conscience and dignity.good morning Ndi Igbo
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Henryfortune(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Showe the lies in he said ....
Can you reep where you didn't show

?
taylor89:

You’re very stvpid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by BidenDTrounced: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Igbos and shallow bickering. Smh.

BidenDTrounced:
The only reason for Peter Obi's denial is because of this.

BidenDTrounced:

this below reinforces my conviction of the igbos...I'm just so glad we dodged a bullet.

BidenDTrounced:
I do not expect Peter Obi to understand the stress and rigor that a successful and victorious presidential campaign entails. He has no experience (He never will).
Tinubu (the Maduro of Nigeria) was triumphant over the intentions and machinery of the West.

Most igbos believe that 'not resting' is a symbol of hard work/diligence and a precursor to wealth. They're wrong.
Fatigue affects your mental health and mental acuity which leads to underproduction. This is one of the reasons why the igbos are where they're today.

In school, we learnt about the igbos. Unfortunately for the igbos, those lessons are true as I've seen with my own eyes.

BidenDTrounced:

Akpabio performed better than Peter Obi as a governor. The igbos need to go and pray to thier god...it's like they're cursed or something.

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by maintenant: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Oamj4
Seun

Rule 2
Are you a serious person at all?

How come you cannot take one-tenth of what you habitually dish out to others?
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Henryfortune(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
It's in there blood.... Playing the victim at all time in a 14 man committee an igbo man must be in it else it's marginalization....
Well for me I don't care so far it's about Nigeria and not about the zoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Okwyjesus(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=INDOMIE9090 post=122761870][/quote]

Which Nigerian tribe will you not found in prisons overseas. You still live in the world of lgbophobia.
Anything bad is lgbos.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by truthCoder: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Yes sir.

Igbo are not marginalized.
They only cry when they are not dominating!

During shagari regime...an Igbo man occupied VP and speaker.

During GEJ,
SGF= Anyim pius Anyim

Deputy senate president-ekweremadu

Deputy speaker= Ihedioha

Prime minister and coordinating minister of economy= okonjo iweala

Minister for petroleum = Allyson madueke

CBN gov= Emefiele

Etc

Let me now tell you what happened in 1979 ...shagari came 1st,Awolowo came 2nd,Azikwe came 3rd.Zik and Awo sued shagari.why Awolowo remain in opposition, Zik joined shagari goverment so ,his party produced the speaker while an Igbo man was still the vice president.

Go and read history about how Igbo dominated goverment during zik and balewa goverment sir.

Apart from the first republic when we had the same Zik as a parliamentary president and Aguiyi’s small stint as HOS, no igbo has led this country. That is the undeniable fact.

You mention CBN governorship positions, ministerial positions and legislative positions and assume that should be enough for a whole region in 5 decades?

For a region that suffered mass destruction during the war, a national redevelopment fund should have been established for the ravaged areas since 1970.

The ports, roads, industrial hubs and potential technological advancements in the east have not been developed as much as they should.

The Igbos were initially the clerical and administrative hub of old Nigeria and were the bulk of intellectuals in the railways, ferries, government agencies and ministries. The civil war led to the death of many of this cadre and Nigeria slowly entered into a period of intellectual rot. The quota system did not help matters.

Igbos survived through trading, not by choice but as as a second option. If the civil war has not started and the embarrassing quota system was not introduced , the corps of intellectuals lost could have pushed us towards development and made us the real giant of Africa.

If you feel the Igbos are not marginalized, have you tried to consider what your response would have been if a Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani has never ruled this country since inception?

1 Like

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Victor468: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
I agree with you totally!

Throwback:
More like Tinubu inherited the hatred Igbos have for Buhari.

In fact, the main reason for the hatred Igbos have for Tinubu is that he made Buhari President.

But it has now been doubled by the fact that Tinubu defeated an Igbo candidate, despite that Igbos swore to ensure a Yoruba would not become President again before them.

Alas, they must embrace the reality of their situation.

Igbo votes cannot make one President, and Igbo votes cannot prevent one from being President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Roboto11: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
taylor89:

You’re very stvpid

What did he say that is bad?

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
The Ohanaeze leader said it is unfortunate that Tinubu is toeing the path of disunity, adding that although some Igbo people may think they are on his side, there is a saying that an injury to one Igbo man is injury to all Igbo.
Injury?!
What about the deaths assassination of innocent igbo men and women carried out by the Nauman and bastard called cownu?
Bunch of Hypocritical swine.
Spit.

We true And genuine igbos love Nigeria to the moon and back ❤️

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
> >
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by igbosarejews(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Throwback:

Hahahahahaha!

I laugh with you.

The arrogance of the tribe that has been wailing since 2015.

A tribe that swore that Jonathan must deal mercilessly with Yorubas, and that Yorubas should go meet Tinubu for their own reward despite that Jonathan won every SouthWest state except Osun State.

Then moved their hatred to the agenda that a Northern must continue to rule rather than any Yoruba win the Presidency after Buhari.

That is the same tribe now wailing that a Yoruba President-elect is dealing with them.

Let them go and meet the mandate thief called Peter Obi III, he will consider his own tribe in his online republic.
If same tribe wants to exits from Nigeria, people like you will be on the faceless forum like Nairaland, wailing like an old pros ti tute in Labour.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by hafeeanubasy: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
truthCoder:

Apart from the first republic when we had the same Zik as a parliamentary president and Aguiyi’s small stint as HOS, no igbo has led this country. That is the undeniable fact.

You mention CBN governorship positions, ministerial positions and legislative positions and assume that should be enough for a whole region in 5 decades?

For a region that suffered mass destruction during the war, a national redevelopment fund should have been established for the ravaged areas since 1970.

The ports, roads, industrial hubs and potential technological advancements in the east have not been developed as much as they should.

The Igbos were initially the clerical and administrative hub of old Nigeria and were the bulk of intellectuals in the railways, ferries, government agencies and ministries. The civil war led to the death of many of this cadre and Nigeria slowly entered into a period of intellectual rot. The quota system did not help matters.

Igbos survived through trading, not by choice but as as a second option. If the civil war has not started and the embarrassing quota system was not introduced , the corps of intellectuals lost could have pushed us towards development and made us the real giant of Africa.

If you feel the Igbos are not marginalized, have you tried to consider what your response would have been if a Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani has never ruled this country since inception?

They will rule when TINUBU is done!

They should transfer their hatred to Obasanjo who choosed not to make Igbo man a VP to yaradua and to Atiku that snatched their 2023 slot in PDP.

TINUBU doesn't deserve a single hatred form Igbo. He has no business with them.Apart from supporting Ihedioha to become DSP in 2011 when Tambuwal offered it to femi gbajabiamila, he also supported GEJ in 2011 and has Igbos among his cabinet members.

Since their hatred for Tinubu is unreasonable to me,TINUBU will rule,they can now produce president later!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by doctorbabs(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
BUT YOU PEOPLE NEVER LIKE OR LOVE ANYONE APART FROM YOUR PEOPLE. ALWAYS WAKA WITH HATRED IN YOUR MIND AS SUCH YOUR PEOPLE NEVER VOTED TO FOR HIM.

AWOLOWO BETRAYED OJUKWU WE ALWAYS DEY HEAR, NOBODY EVER TOLD WHY YOUR BROTHER AGUNYI IRONSI KILLED TAFA BALEWA, AHMADU BELLO, AKINTOLA AND OKOTIEBOH.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by caracas: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
If everyone hates you, then you must have a problem
Yeah just like the chosen ppl of God ( the Israelites)were hated n surrounded by enemies….
Dumb heads everywhere…

1 Like

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by truthCoder: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
hafeeanubasy:
They marginalized themselves

How?
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by caracas: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
doctorbabs:
BUT YOU PEOPLE NEVER LIKE OR LOVE ANYONE APART FROM YOUR PEOPLE. ALWAYS WAKA WITH HATRED IN YOUR MIND AS SUCH YOUR PEOPLE NEVER VOTED TO FOR HIM.

AWOLOWO BETRAYED OJUKWU WE ALWAYS DEY HEAR, NOBODY EVER TOLD WHY YOUR BROTHER AGUNYI IRONSI KILLED TAFA BALEWA, AHMADU BELLO, AKINTOLA AND OKOTIEBOH.
Ignorance will not kill you…
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Raskimonojendor: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You worked for girigory motors yet you want to collect salary from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, Ohanaeze ndigbo begging for post from Tinubu they despised, when Soludo was warning you of Nzobu Nzobu political dances you never listen
Infact, Soludo did mention that Ibos would immediately start screaming marginalization when Tinubu wins.

It's happening right now in our korokoro eyes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by donrexhibites(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
I can't believe he didn't include a single Igbo person in his transition committee despite the overwhelming show of love he received from the Igbo people during the elections.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace / Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries / Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.