Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze (25848 Views)

Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo / Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Bahdguyishere: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Who cares.

You people should ask Obi to appoint his inaugural committee.

You can't reap where you did not sow

This Ohaneze would just open their mouth gbau after drinking ogogoro and kolanut
grin grin grin grin grin angry cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Squirrel1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
slam7000:

The same man you claim that Igbos hated came to igboland to campaign and told them that they will not get A SLICE OF SOAKED BREAD unless they vote for him. The wife of this same man has been harassing Igbos in lagos.

That man deserve to be hated. I want to hate him too but hate isn’t in my heart but I reject Tinubu and his dishonesty.

I hope he appoints no Igbo in his cabinet as well. I do also hope hope that Obi and Labour Party will withdraw their court case and give him a chance.
As you don't want anything to do with him, why complain about not been included in his cabinet. Close your eyes and think, isn't this hypocrisy?!

I beg to ask you, is Lagos the only state in Nigeria?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by doctorbabs(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
[

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH, YOU ARE FORGOTTEN, IT WAS YOU PEOPLE GREED AND ARRONGANCE THAT LED TO THIS PRESENT SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT, THINGS WERE DONE REGIONALLY UNTIL YOUR BROTHER INTRODUCED DECREE 34. ALWAYS SAYS THE TRUTH AND TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.
quote author=truthCoder post=122762074]

Apart from the first republic when we had the same Zik as a parliamentary president and Aguiyi’s small stint as HOS, no igbo has led this country. That is the undeniable fact.

You mention CBN governorship positions, ministerial positions and legislative positions and assume that should be enough for a whole region in 5 decades?

For a region that suffered mass destruction during the war, a national redevelopment fund should have been established for the ravaged areas since 1970.

The ports, roads, industrial hubs and potential technological advancements in the east have not been developed as much as they should.

The Igbos were initially the clerical and administrative hub of old Nigeria and were the bulk of intellectuals in the railways, ferries, government agencies and ministries. The civil war led to the death of many of this cadre and Nigeria slowly entered into a period of intellectual rot. The quota system did not help matters.

Igbos survived through trading, not by choice but as as a second option. If the civil war has not started and the embarrassing quota system was not introduced , the corps of intellectuals lost could have pushed us towards development and made us the real giant of Africa.

If you feel the Igbos are not marginalized, have you tried to consider what your response would have been if a Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani has never ruled this country since inception?

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by truthCoder: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
hafeeanubasy:
They will rule when TINUBU is done!

They should transfer their hatred to Obasanjo who choosed not to make Igbo man a VP to yaradua and to Atiku that snatched their 2023 slot in PDP.

TINUBU doesn't deserve a single hatred form Igbo. He has no business with them.Apart from supporting Ihedioha to become DSP in 2011 when Tambuwal offered it to femi gbajabiamila, he also supported GEJ in 2011 and has Igbos among his cabinet members.

Since their hatred for Tinubu is unreasonable to me,TINUBU will rule,they can now produce president later!

You are not speaking form an intellectual perspective but from an emotional one.

When emotions are introduced into discussions, logic is sacrificed.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by hafeeanubasy: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
doctorbabs:
BUT YOU PEOPLE NEVER LIKE OR LOVE ANYONE APART FROM YOUR PEOPLE. ALWAYS WAKA WITH HATRED IN YOUR MIND AS SUCH YOUR PEOPLE NEVER VOTED TO FOR HIM.

AWOLOWO BETRAYED OJUKWU WE ALWAYS DEY HEAR, NOBODY EVER TOLD WHY YOUR BROTHER AGUNYI IRONSI KILLED TAFA BALEWA, AHMADU BELLO, AKINTOLA AND OKOTIEBOH.
I tell you.

They did alot atrocities against other tribes that people don't talk about.
But the little did to them,they will be crying, shouting....they can play victims.

See how they escalated lagos state election as if all lagos Igbo have been killed.

They are disgusting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Pandev(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
taylor89:

You’re very stvpid

Moderators and seun won’t see this guys comments on almost all the thread

If na me now they’ll ban me

Thunder fire all Nairaland moderators including Seun
calm down boy and wait for saint gringory Obi to inaugurate his own Twitter committee, then you can fight for your own position there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by caracas: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
richmond500:
we are on thesame page but you people couldn't still understand my comment.

It would have made sense if I had said "Igbos votes can stop someone from becoming president, ask GEJ, ATIKU or OBI"
Yeah same way it stopped obasanjo, yaradua and Jonathan from been president….
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Roboto11: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
truthCoder:
I am not Igbo.

I however believe that the Igbos have been marginalized too much in this country.

This should have been a chance by Tinubu to mend bridges.

I believe it could have been an oversight.

I am hoping that he learns from this and adjusts his future appointments to include a lot of the regions where he has no current support.

Finally, i hope either Peter Obi or Atiku wins the court cases.

Marginalised how?

You mean people can simply hate anyone who isn't from.their tribe and those they hate should apologise to them?

4 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by truthCoder: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
doctorbabs:
[

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH, YOU ARE FORGOTTEN, IT WAS YOU PEOPLE GREED AND ARRONGANCE THAT LED TO THIS PRESENT SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT, THINGS WERE DONE REGIONALLY UNTIL YOUR BROTHER INTRODUCED DECREE 34. ALWAYS SAYS THE TRUTH AND TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.
quote author=truthCoder post=122762074]

Apart from the first republic when we had the same Zik as a parliamentary president and Aguiyi’s small stint as HOS, no igbo has led this country. That is the undeniable fact.

You mention CBN governorship positions, ministerial positions and legislative positions and assume that should be enough for a whole region in 5 decades?

For a region that suffered mass destruction during the war, a national redevelopment fund should have been established for the ravaged areas since 1970.

The ports, roads, industrial hubs and potential technological advancements in the east have not been developed as much as they should.

The Igbos were initially the clerical and administrative hub of old Nigeria and were the bulk of intellectuals in the railways, ferries, government agencies and ministries. The civil war led to the death of many of this cadre and Nigeria slowly entered into a period of intellectual rot. The quota system did not help matters.

Igbos survived through trading, not by choice but as as a second option. If the civil war has not started and the embarrassing quota system was not introduced , the corps of intellectuals lost could have pushed us towards development and made us the real giant of Africa.

If you feel the Igbos are not marginalized, have you tried to consider what your response would have been if a Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani has never ruled this country since inception?

Typing in capital letters in a forum is rude.

Secondly, when you mention you people, are you assuming i am Igbo? Which of my brothers?

Don’t rush to make assumptions.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Roboto11: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
wale8486:
what do u people really want?

if Tinubu included igbo name,ur useless flat heads will gather here shouting he is trying to bribe us and we will take OUR MANDATE back.
TINUBU kuku say if u wnt to die go and die we will bury u all. Nothin for those yeye dot.

SHIKENA

They would even label the individual a saboteur.

5 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Diligent1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
taylor89:

You’re very stvpid

Moderators and seun won’t see this guys comments on almost all the thread

If na me now they’ll ban me

Thunder fire all Nairaland moderators including Seun
Try to control your tongue

1 Like

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by hafeeanubasy: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
truthCoder:

You are not speaking form an intellectual perspective but from an emotional one.

When emotions are introduced into discussions, logic is sacrificed.
Because Igbo never employ intellectual approach to relating others and to politics.

By the way,you are the one being emotional here,Igbo can no bully anybody to be president. They should be diplomatic and make friends. They hate buhari,hausa fulanis,they hate tinubu,yorubas,..they hate Muslims...where will their vote come from?
Use your brain and stop being emotional unnecessarily

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Roboto11: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
chiedozie198100:

No way will any PDP govt do anything like this.

APC is actively calling for the disintegration of Nigeria

You guys are jokers.

So, Tinubu should put an Ibo man even when the person openly hates him?

4 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by zelnababa(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Did we have ijaw man, Ebira man, Igala man Ibiobio man or Nupe man in the list? Ohaneeze should go and sit down jare, they re not only tribe in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Whistleoftrut: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Flathead8:
As long as it's the continuation of Ibo marginalization, I prefer the downfall of Nigeria
On the contrary, the Igbo people will continue to live better life than you Afonjas
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Watinani(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wallahi it pain them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dumb talk, very dumb

1 Like

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by theredaddy: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:
Same igbos sacrificing to save Nigeria from sudan to South Africa to India

What exactly did your people sacrifice Goat or chicken ...

Did federal govt complain to igbos they can"t afford Plane ticket for Nigerians in sudan ... people can't get to the capital where the int'l airport is situated becos it is a war zone ... that is the main challenge, plane to get Nigerians out is not the issue, air peace is just cloutchasing they saw a cheap and easy opportunity to buy people's loyalty.

Cunnyman die cunny man bury am

1 Like

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by truthCoder: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Roboto11:

Marginalised how?

You mean people can simply hate anyone who isn't from.their tribe and those they hate should apologise to them?
Hate is wrong on all fronts and i would not support hate. Hate is dangerous and leads to unnecessary violence.

I did not infer hate in my post and i am not sure how you arrive at such a conclusion.

The Igbos have been marginalized. They deserve the chance to have an Igbo rule this country.

We also need it as a nation.

We need to stop seeing tribes and start seeing ourselves as one nation.

If Tinubu doesn’t assimilate Igbos into his cabinet, he has failed irrespective of what other positives he achieves.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by ojoblues2000: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
OHA-NE-OBI-NDIGBO Let them go meet Obi nah Awon were DEFEATED, DETAINED, DEPORTED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by onuman: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
NuraSambo:
Ibos and their victimasitation mentality. SMH

Hausa hates ibos
Fulani hates ibos
Ijaw hates ibos
Yoruba hates ibos

Because of crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by aspabay(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Every day they hate us, they hate us.

I am yet to meet anyone more hating and tribalistic like the iyamiris

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Coldie(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is fake news. Ohaneze should sue the impersonator that released this statement
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Sleekfingers: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Vanguard

They have started crying again.....

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by truthCoder: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Because Igbo never employ intellectual approach to relating others and to politics.

By the way,you are the one being emotional here,Igbo can no bulky anybody to be president. They should be diplomatic and make friends. They hate buhari,hausa fulanis,they hate tinubu,yorubas,..they hate Muslims...where will their vote come from?
Use your brain and stop being emotional unnecessarily

You are right on the fact that they should build more diplomatic bridges.

But you forget that trauma leaves a mark of distrust in the victims.

If your parents lost all their family in a war in 1969 before you were born, i am sure you might have some little resentment against the people who killed them especially if those wounds have not been properly treated.

This is the main reason why terrorism still exists in the north and Palestine is still a hot bed. As long as the underlying factors are not resolved, the problem will just regenerate.

You assume i am not using my brain. I have nothing to say to that.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by chiedozie198100: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Roboto11:

You guys are jokers.

So, Tinubu should put an Ibo man even when the person openly hates him?

what is this one saying?
so only igbo man that did not vote for tinubu.

fulanis are slaughtering u guys like chicken, but he has them in his committee.

cowards.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Sleekfingers: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
richmond500:

Saying everyone hates you does not make any sense though.
Tinubu was the victim here, he did nothing to to igbos to deserve such hatred from them, I see no reason why Igbos should hate such a man and wanted us to vote for a man who couldn't live with the people he governed.

This is just tribalism cos except age, Tinubu is a far better leader than Obi could ever be

You made a valid point. But they are now claiming the victims.
During the presidential over 95% of them worked and voted against him. Calling all sorta names. Including APC members in the southeast.
Whatbis Tinubu's crime? Why so much hatred?

Now they have the gut to talk about hatred and marginalization. For their information, they will wail till 2031 .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by onuman: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
NuraSambo:
Ibos and their victimasitation mentality. SMH

Everybody hates ibos
Hausa hates ibos
Fulani hates ibos
Ijaw hates ibos
Yoruba hates ibos
America hates ibos
China hates ibos
Ibos ATES ibos(osu ibos)

No better senses in you to tell you that you are not supposed to belong in the same country with the Igbos.
Parasitism life in your blood makes you depend on proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta. Therefore you see Igbo as inseparable from sharing one country with you.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Timmi: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Vanguard

This is like a pot calling the kettle black. The Ibo/Igbo/Ipob hated Buhari for the past eight years and then transfered that hatred to Tinubu.
You have to rid yourself of hatred first for the Nigeria as a country if you see yourself as part of Nigeria. If not the earlier you form your own republic the better, you already have a president/prime minister.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

State House Medical Centre Budget 2013 To 2017 / Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election / Governor-elect Of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun Visits Abiola Ajimobi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.