Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze (25862 Views)

Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo / Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by frankson1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Who cares.

You people should ask Obi to appoint his inaugural committee.

You can't reap where you did not sow

This Ohaneze would just open their mouth gbau after drinking ogogoro and kolanut

I dunno why they're confused... they refused to recognise Tinubu as the President-elect and at the same time wants him to include S/E people in his transition committee. No be juju be this undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by doctorbabs(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
DONT BE AN INGRATE, WHERE WERE YOU.. WHEN TINUBU MADE TWO OF YOUR BRETHREN. BEN AKABUEZE & JOE IGBOKWE COMMISSIONER IN LAGOS FROM 1999 TILL DATE, AKABUEZE IS NOW DG BUDGET & PLANNING IN ABUJA. MENTION ONE NON IGBO YOU HAVE MADE CONCILLOR, CHAIRMAN, STATE ASSEMBLY, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE IN THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST, I BELIEVE NONE. HOW WOULD ANYONE PLEASE YOU PEOPLE, HATRED IN YOUR MINDS WE NEVER MAKE YOU PEOPLE RULE THIS COUNTRY.

YOU CREATED THE HATRED, WHEN YOUR BROTHER KILLED TAFA BALEWA, AHMADU BELLO AKINTOLA, AND OKOTIEBOH FROM NORTH, WEST AND MIDWEST BUT HE SPARED ALL YOUR BROTHER FROM YOUR REGION ZIK, MICHAEL OKPARA TO RAN AWAY, RESOURCES WERE BEEN CONTROLLED REGIONALLY BUT THE GREED IN YOU PEOPLE MADE YOUR BROTHER TO INTRODUCED DECREE 34.

SEEK FOR FORGIVENESS OVER INNOCENT SOULS YOU PEOPLE KILLED.

quote author=Antimandatethie post=122760343]

Vanguard
[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Sleekfingers: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
vacanci:
Let's be sincere here. Did Igbo show him love? why do you guys make it look like there are no other tribes like Tiv, Ijaw, Isoko, Itsekiri, Edo,Efik, Ibibio, Kanuri, Ebira, Igala, Idoma,Gbagi and Nupe.

I am sick of hearing Igbo, Igbo, and Igbo all the time.

this entitlement mentality is getting one sick

I tire o. As if na them be the only tribe in Nigeria. Always crying. ...and blackmailing other tribes for their stupidities and zero knowledge about politics.
I knew something like this is gonna happen, after Peter Obi lost in the election. I am not surprised

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Victor468: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Most times I wonder if my Igbo Elders and brothers would ever face reality in their lives for once. Over the years, they have always voted for PDP. But unfortunately PDP never ever rewarded them in any way for their loyalty; no major projects, no good roads, no infrastructure. Even the juicy positions they were given was not used to their advantage. APC took over from PDP, yet they stuck to their PDP. When it was time for PDP to reward their loyalty by zoning the last Presidency to them, some of them sold out to the north. Who should they blame for their predicament? Yet they cry wolf and shout marginalization.
I remember back before and after 2019 elections, Rochas Okorocha went around persuading the SE leaders to galvanize behind APC so that when the rotation returns to the south, the SE would have aligned for easy consideration. But their leaders tagged Okorocha a sold out. Are they not regretting it all now? Political positions is not served a' la carte, you need to lobby for it and earn it. Despite all their years of political failure, they still allowed sentiment shift their loyalty to LP in 2023, rather than conduct a critical analysis of their chances for future opportunities. I don't really understand how they want APC to include them in the current scheme of things when they blew off all their chances for alignment. Even Orji Uzor Kalu, sponsored a Northerner in APC primaries against a Southerner, yet he is asking for Senate President so as to pacify the SE? Who will give it to him? Has he forgotten so soon all his antecedents?
It's a pity, my Igbo Elders and Brothers still have a lot to learn in politics. The SS are more dependable than SE and am sure they will be rewarded in Tinubu administration.

Antimandatethie:

Vanguard

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by helinues: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
frankson1:

I dunno why they're confused... they refused to recognise Tinubu as the President-elect and at the same time wants him to include S/E people in his transition committee. No be juju be this undecided undecided

They are not different from Raila and his supporters in Kenya who want to have a meeting with President Ruto even for the fact that they did not recognize him as Kenya president.

Ruto simply told them, to have a meeting with me, you need to start addressing me as President

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by frankson1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
truthCoder:
I am not Igbo.

I however believe that the Igbos have been marginalized too much in this country.

This should have been a chance by Tinubu to mend bridges.

I believe it could have been an oversight.

I am hoping that he learns from this and adjusts his future appointments to include a lot of the regions where he has no current support.

Finally, i hope either Peter Obi or Atiku wins the court cases.

But, according to Ohanaeze, they've not recognised Tinubu as the Presidential-elect, how then do you expect Tinubu to include those who have refused to recognise him in his transition committee?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Alary: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
truthCoder:
I am not Igbo.

I however believe that the Igbos have been marginalized too much in this country.

I am hoping that he learns from this and adjusts his future appointments to include a lot of the regions where he has no current suppor6yot.

There is no oversight here , it's was deliberately done and in good faith. This is the inauguration of a president whose 80% igbos does not want, to avoid security glitches and unforeseen circumstances, it is better to appoint people you trust to handle the preparation of the eagles square.
You can never tell , there may be a sabotage from people who are not happy with you ,those who doesn't want the inauguration to hold by all means.
There is going to be a gala night during the week long programme , people are going to be fed and entertained, so we dont want a story that touches.
Security breaches, leaders across the world are expected to be around, there is no room for embarrassment. Those that compiled the list did a yeoman job , for preventing the unforeseen /foreseen situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by onuman: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
didroon43:
This is an unnecessary cap!

This was inspired by Tinubu/APC propaganda apparatus.
The so-called Ohaneze Chief, Damian Okeke-Ngene is not known. Ohaneze Chairman, died a short while ago, and the Ohaneze is yet to elect another Chairman.

Tinubu propaganda are really made up of CROOKS.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Johans2023: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubu will be worst.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Victor468: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Be realistic for once. On what basis would OBI or ATIKU will the court case? Both of them could not garner 25% in 24 states. Where will they start in proving their cases? The truth is all of them rigged the elections in their strong holds, just that Tinubu out rigged them.

truthCoder:
I am not Igbo.

I am hoping that he learns from this and adjusts his future appointments to include a lot of the regions where he has no current support.

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by hopexter(m): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
BESTScientist1:
Joe igbokwe a clown personified, comes to mind. Many of us undecidednon igbos know that a Peter Obi is what will turn this country around but we're waiting for the judges. Any alliance with the thief and his gangs will be met with heavy resistance and sadly. they'll suffer more on the long run

What you did for your state determines what you will do for the entire country. Obi was a governor of Anambra and yet he didn’t turn the state around talkmore of Nigeria. Think before you type so you don’t make a fool of yourself you clown 🤡

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by onuman: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Alary:

There is no oversight here , it's was deliberately done and in good faith. This is the inauguration of a president whose 80% igbos does not want, to avoid security glitches and unforeseen circumstances, it is better to appoint people you trust to handle the preparation of the eagles square.
You can never tell , there may be a sabotage from people who are not happy with you ,those who doesn't want the inauguration to hold by all means.
There is going to be a gala night during the week long programme , people are going to be fed and entertained, so we dont want a story that touches.
Security breaches, leaders across the world are expected to be around, there is no room for embarrassment. Those that compiled the list did a yeoman job , for preventing the unforeseen /foreseen situation.

And you truly believe that any true Igbo gives a fcuck about who is in a comittee for inaugurating Tinubu as president of Nigeria?

That country go collapse over una heads through the scheme of the Islamic extremists who run the country now. When Buhari vowed in 2001 that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria, that his vow is what he is pursuing.
A 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency in Nigeria schemed out through sick and old Tinubu with a Boko Haram sympathizer VP, is Buhari's plan,
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by ReubenE(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:
Those who lead this Ohaneze are sooo childish that they don't know when to speak and when to keep quiet!
Very childish and empty.

Complaints like this even ridicule their ethnicity they are fighting on behalf for national inclusion and relevance.
Ordinarily, participation in a transition committee ought to and must be far below what a national body like Ohaneze should be clamoring for. Noise such as this should be left for the Easteners in the APC.

Ohaneze and those running the body should learn when to speak and when not to in order not to be reduced to crybabies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Xbox2005(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
I am confused here.you said you don't see someone as your president -elect.yet, you want him to add you to his inauguration committee.will you keep quiet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ohaneze extended hatred of Buhari to Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by onuman: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:
Those who lead this Ohaneze are sooo childish that they don't know when to speak and when to keep quiet!

Arrangee interview.
APC arranged the interview.
The interviewed, the unknown Damian, and
the interviewer, were paid for by APC.
Who is the Igbo who cares about inauguration of an election fraudster, certificate forger, drug trafficking baron, an octogenarian who says he is 71, as president of Nigeria?
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by truthCoder: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
Victor468:
Be realistic for once. On what basis would OBI or ATIKU will the court case? Both of them could not garner 25% in 24 states. Where will they start in proving their cases? The truth is all of them rigged the elections in their strong holds, just that Tinubu out rigged them.

I am not sure they did not truly win as you stated. That should be left to the courts to decide.

One of their arguments is that Tinubu did not win. They presented their claims as to that. If the courts can agree with them, then it is a win for them.

The courts can ask INEC to conduct a rerun of the elections or award to one of plaintiffs.
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Jemex003: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Vanguard

E know concern us cuz Igbo inherited hatred from Obi as well

1 Like

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Hueyreckless0007: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
vacanci:
Let's be sincere here. Did Igbo show him love? why do you guys make it look like there are no other tribes like Tiv, Ijaw, Isoko, Itsekiri, Edo,Efik, Ibibio, Kanuri, Ebira, Igala, Idoma,Gbagi and Nupe.

I am sick of hearing Igbo, Igbo, and Igbo all the time.

this entitlement mentality is getting one sick

Hehehehe. You neva see anything yet.

Them say Tinubu na drug dealer, them say him dey undergo surgery for France, them say he will never be president.

Today, them dey cry say them no put them for list. 🤡🤡

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by truthCoder: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Alary:

This is a strong argument in favor of Tinubu and i am constrained to accept it as a possibility.

It is still early to conclude on Tinubu’s real disposition towards the easterners.

Lets see as events unfold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Alary: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
onuman:

And you truly believe that any true Igbo gives a fcuck about who is in a comittee for inaugurating Tinubu as president of Nigeria?

That country go collapse over una heads through the scheme of the Islamic extremists who run the country now. When Buhari vowed in 2001 that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria, that his vow is what he is pursuing.
A 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency in Nigeria schemed out through sick and old Tinubu with a Boko Haram sympathizer VP, is Buhari's plan,

Well the person who complained is an igbo man , that's what brings this discussion.
On a lighter note nothing will happen after Tinubu's inauguration, heaven will not fall Everybody will go on about his or her business. The best that can go on for the opposition is for the tribunal to continue their work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by hafeeanubasy: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
truthCoder:

You are right on the fact that they should build more diplomatic bridges.

But you forget that trauma leaves a mark of distrust in the victims.

If your parents lost all their family in a war in 1969 before you were born, i am sure you might have some little resentment against the people who killed them especially if those wounds have not been properly treated.

This is the main reason why terrorism still exists in the north and Palestine is still a hot bed. As long as the underlying factors are not resolved, the problem will just regenerate.

You assume i am not using my brain. I have nothing to say to that.
I think they should have more resentment towards ojukwu that went to war unprepared!..this is the victim mentality and playing we often talk about.Have they felt remorseful towards leaders of other region that was killed by them?Ahmadu Bello,Tafawa balewa,Akintola and adekunle fajuyi. Thank God Awolowo was in prison.
Don't they expect resentment from those people family and kinsmen too?,and those Nigerians biafran soldiers killed their father too.Ojukwu ran away with his family,non of his family was killed during the war,why didn't they have resentment towards him.In that war no winner no vanquish and no oppressed and no oppressor,is either we apologize to each other or we should all keep the apology to ourselves.
This people victims mentality is disgusting. If you observe Igbo very well,whenever they list Nigerian bad leaders they will list Tinubu,obasanjo,abacha, Ganduje, buhari, from there tribes but intentionally exclude their own people, something similar with what they did during the first coup.start observing their comment on nairaland. Even the recently conducted election,they intentionally covered up how people were stopped from voting APC and embarrassing them in Igboland during presidential election but keep on shouting how Igbo were killed and suppressed in lagos?,really?.....yet OBI won Tinubu in lagos and Tinubu couldn't get 5% in Igboland.

Sir,history has enabled many of us to see through Igbo VICTIM MENTALITY and PLAYING and we can't be deceived!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by truthCoder: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
frankson1:

But, according to Ohanaeze, they've not recognised Tinubu as the Presidential-elect, how then do you expect Tinubu to include those who have refused to recognise him in his transition committee?

Ohaneze is a group within the bigger Igbo group.

There are still some Igbos that campaigned actively for Tinubu. Dont they deserve some recognition?
Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by nighthawk1: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Who cares.

You people should ask Obi to appoint his inaugural committee.

You can't reap where you did not sow

This Ohaneze would just open their mouth gbau after drinking ogogoro and kolanut

Ohaneze has outlived its usefulness..

5 Likes

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Nzogbu2012: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
And the entire Ndigbo inherited hatred from Zik the figure -head president ...

Statistics show that APC get 0.7 percent votes in Enugu, Anambra, Abia

It was only in Imo and Ebonyi that he manage to get more than 5 percent ...if that is not hatred .. Tell me what it is. And in the other region.... despite Peter Obi being from the Igbo tribe...some people still took away ethnic and tribal and religious sentiments to vote for him...

Igbo people are the greatest tribal bigot in this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by olamike02: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
From where did igbos got there hatred for PMB and now Ashiwaju from. From their rebellious ancestors 🤔🤔🤔. Igbo must purged themselves of hatred and begin to see other people as partner in progress. Stop feeding your children with bile, Ohanaeze❤️❤️❤️ Prevails.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by stevups(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
richmond500:

Saying everyone hates you does not make any sense though.
Tinubu was the victim here, he did nothing to to igbos to deserve such hatred from them, I see no reason why Igbos should hate such a man and wanted us to vote for a man who couldn't live with the people he governed.

This is just tribalism cos except age, Tinubu is a far better leader than Obi could ever be
The dead of Tinubu is far better than millions of Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Psalmvic: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
I am not sure these people called Ohanonsense have thinking faculty, they want to reap where they didn't sow. Peter Obi should appoint them to his inaugural committee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by leisuretym: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
NuraSambo:
Ibos and their victimasitation mentality. SMH

Everybody hates ibos
Hausa hates ibos
Fulani hates ibos
Ijaw hates ibos
Yoruba hates ibos
America hates ibos
China hates ibos
Ibos ATES ibos(osu ibos)

Funny most they are always the one to start insulting everyone, they said Buhari is Jubril from Sudan, Tinubu the drug dealer from Gineau with whatever on his arm , yet the man never said anything but they still claim he hate them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Peter Obi set Igbo People back by 32 years.
Tinubu did not get even 10 percent in alaigbo yet you are crying for inclusion.

Love is a two way thing. Even if Tinubu Show Igbo Excess Love, Una no go still vote am come 2027 so even if j were tinubu, I would do the same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze by Saidfx(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
truthCoder:
I am not Igbo.

Igbos don't like themselves! You will sure see igbos in this coming administration. The committee thing is not an office o. Let us calm down. We move!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This The End Of Boko Haram? - REUTERS / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP / Justice Beatrice Iliya Excluded From Gombe CJ-Nominee List For Being A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.