Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema (25657 Views)

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by moneyissweet(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
E be like say you are typing from Nkwobi joint, go read the message again.

tsdarkside:
okay oo....if something happens,make una kukuma no blame sudan oo....
stubborn people....air over sudan is not safe....una no wan listen....
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by marsup: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hmmm!
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by tsdarkside(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
moneyissweet:
E be like say you are typing from Nkwobi joint, go read the message again.

i dont read when its about una....

una tend to always fvckup....
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Anambra1stS0n: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

You can ask him to stop Yoruba, Hausa/Fulan and other tribes patronizing the airline and paying for flight tickets, let's see if the airline would survive without the patronage of other tribes. Whatever he does is not a favour to anyone but his business, otherwise if he does anything stupid, he would be booted out by Kingsley Kuku.

-erase the dot
Anu see airlines traffic data in Airport, check typical Yoruba states, you guys don't have the number to make Airport or airline succeed that's why Tinubu Nation airline, Green Africa airline failed to succeed

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Incrediblekutty:

Can you read at all?? Olodo

wetin....??
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by moneyissweet(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Reasons you are always on the dark side.

Darkness.

tsdarkside:

i dont read when its about una....

una tend to always fvckup....
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Geminiivory: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

You can ask him to stop Yoruba, Hausa/Fulan and other tribes patronizing the airline and paying for flight tickets, let's see if the airline would survive without the patronage of other tribes. Whatever he does is not a favour to anyone but his business, otherwise if he does anything stupid, he would be booted out by Kingsley Kuku.

-erase the dot

HABITUAL MUMU
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by tsdarkside(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
moneyissweet:
Reasons you are always on the dark side.

Darkness.

kiki....thx....
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by chiedozie198100: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
JDistribute:

No fly zone, UN and buses moving people can be tolerated but warring factions won't like seeing things flying above. There is a security risk in that, that's why FG is using buses to move them to Egypt and airlift them from there. You people are ignorant, how will you think FG can't send plane, if it was safe?

Abike Dabiri clearly said due to the risk in the air, plane can be targeted out of paranoia of warring factions. Una go dey una house na how to discredit Nigeria una go dey find, with una small brains, Abu you wise pass FG and security analyst wey advice them?

I don't know if you people just purposely like disparaging Nigeria for no reason, it's dumb.

Keypad security expert grin

u r the ignorant one.
so planes will still be involved at some point?
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by TONYE001(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Godons1:
IGBO man and Chest beating are like 5&6. As if it is free. Something that FG paid 1.5b to airlift Nigerians back from Sudan.

Could you, please, show me where FG mentioned paying the said amount to Air Peace?
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Jungleluv5: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

What about Kingsley Kuku the owner of Airpeace?

-erase the dot
Do you have the fact
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by MrGerald(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

What about Kingsley Kuku the owner of Airpeace?

-erase the dot
Low life, you go fit challenge anybody in the dot? Inferiority complex dey worry all of una
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by NwaliE01: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Who do us as a Nation?

Why can't we atleast for one day celebreta peace without ethnical lacing?

Sometimes, I hate been associated with this country.

The bitterness in our blood stream is alarming.

Now is Igbo vs Yoruba virtually in everything.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by GetSenseNow: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

ahh....okay....
Have you seen how you succeeded in disgracing your lineage?
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Godons1: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
TONYE001:

Could you, please, show me where FG mentioned paying the said amount to Air Peace?

FG did
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by NorthernersSuck: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Agbero yorubas and dirty hausa fulanis are busy fighting for power, while my beloved Igbo handsome brother were busy rescuing their Terrorist sons and daughters who went to Sudan to learn how to commit suicide and how to make a bomb, bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by GetSenseNow: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Roger3D:
Its a business stunt. You want to make Nigerians think you care so as to divert air traffic towards your airline. Its no wonder you started flights to Maiduguri of all places. Anyway its all for good
lolz...see how silly you are. All the times when Nigerians needed to be evacuated from different countries and were abandoned by their country, this man volunteered his aircraft to ferry them back to the country for free, at his own personal expense, but see the incredibly useless comment you just made.
He started flights to Maiduguri, are there no people living there? Or, in your wickedness, you believe they don't deserve air travel?
I'm sure you're from that tribe that has stupidity and wickedness inborn in them, I'm sure you know which

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by TONYE001(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Godons1:

FG did

And how did you come by this information?
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by TONYE001(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Roger3D:
Its a business stunt. You want to make Nigerians think you care so as to divert air traffic towards your airline. Its no wonder you started flights to Maiduguri of all places. Anyway its all for good

Is there anything a businessman will do that you would not consider a business stunt? You saying there is no business man that can genuinely reach out to the masses?

Is this the first, second, or third time this company will be doing this?
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by GetSenseNow: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
theredaddy:

He seems the CEO is really desperate for attention, FG never ask for his help he ran out to claim glory even though planes can't land in sudan

Now information as reached out to public that Nigerians are actual travelling by road to Egpyt, oga CEO ran out again to claim Air peace will be waiting to pick Nigerians from Egypt.

If you want to do good out of free will must you spend every minute publicizing and announcing to the world even before you do it
The truth is, with or without Air Peace Nigerians will get home, same FG wey organise Bus without borrowing one naira from any tribe will charter a plane to bring those stranded home without any Tribe snatching the glory
Guy you're stupid. Incredubly stupid. I don't care if the mods ban me for this, but I must tell you, your foolishness is the stuff of legends. People will tell tales of your stupidity for eons to come
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Godons1: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
TONYE001:

And how did you come by this information?

I dey current. I listen to news from genuine media outlets.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Germanjoe(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kwashiman:
The buses conveying the Nigerians from Sudan to Egypt will met three AirPeace planes waiting on ground to fly them to Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0KVja8y3RM

God bless u
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by TONYE001(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Godons1:

And all I'm asking for is a link or some sort of proof of your claim.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by BLACKDICK007: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
This chestbeater oyeama again?
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Mitchy49(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Godons1:

Check mail
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Okpeke22: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Those heading to Egypt by bus should be careful of RSF. They have been attacking people heading to Egypt because Egypt is supporting the legitimate military leader in sudan
Legitimate military leader? There's no legitimacy with any military rule. Legitimacy which comes with the consent of the people can only be ascribed to a civilian govt which comes to power through a free, fair and credible election via a transparent process.
Don't legitimize illegitimacy please.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Unrated900(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
But you collect money abiii na free

Which one be you feel honored d
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by remzytimer: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
God bless you sir! We have very few men like you in Nigeria, thank you sir
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by tsdarkside(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Have you seen how you succeeded in disgracing your lineage?

sharrap....
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Brush1: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Great. So, Federal government had better abort the proposed funds intended for purchase of buses intended for evacuation because air peace isn’t charging a dine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regretted The Prayers I Offered To God To Take Me To Usa / Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users / South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.