Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema (25642 Views)

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by EraseTheDot: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
post=122763841:

O
D
E

West African Pilot was a newspaper launched in Nigeria by Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1937, dedicated to fighting for independence from British colonial rule
Still available below is their website

https://www.westafricanpilotnews.com/
You're a clown, West African Pilot was an ibo centric newspaper which had ibos as its stakeholders just as The Tribune founded by Awolowo to the Yorubas. While the Tribune is still up and running as a national newspaper, West Africa pilot is long dead.

-erase the dot

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Anambra1stS0n: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

You're a clown, West African Pilot was an ibo centric newspaper which had ibos as its stakeholders just as The Tribune founded by Awolowo to the Yorubas. While the Tribune is still up and running as a national newspaper, West Africa pilot is long dead.

-erase the dot
Only dead in your ewedu brain bitter f**l

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by JoeyNaza: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
tsdarkside:
okay oo....if something happens,make una kukuma no blame sudan oo....
stubborn people....air over sudan is not safe....una no wan listen....

Sense is lacking in BATists. They are taking off from Egypt not una Sudan

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by tsdarkside(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
JoeyNaza:

Sense is lacking in BATists. They are taking off from Egypt not una Sudan

ahh....okay....
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Vinnie2000(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
North must get SP.
SW Must get Speaker
SE Should NOT get anything as they contributed little.

I MUST POLITICIZE THIS ISSUE.

Hope some Nairaland peeps have Seen that Political positions does not Really Affect Igbo Pple or a Serious, business minded Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by EraseTheDot: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
post=122765132:
Only dead in your education brain bitter f**l
Pilot news an arm of Pilot media Β©2019.. Lol Ipob knucklehead!
-erase the dot

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by nony43(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
My Igbotic side de vex for Allen, my Humanity side is happy for him.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by slam7000(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

What about Kingsley Kuku the owner of Airpeace?

-erase the dot

You have mental serious mental illness.

Erase yourself. You are useless to yourself and family.

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Lexusgs430: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
He should just send the bill to buhari/FG .........
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Incrediblekutty(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
tsdarkside:
okay oo....if something happens,make una kukuma no blame sudan oo....
stubborn people....air over sudan is not safe....una no wan listen....

Can you read at all?? Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Godons1: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
IGBO man and Chest beating are like 5&6. As if it is free. Something that FG paid 1.5b to airlift Nigerians back from Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by isabi2lof: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good news
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Assassink: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Those heading to Egypt by bus should be careful of RSF. They have been attacking people heading to Egypt because Egypt is supporting the legitimate military leader in sudan
Mr, you have to call this guy ipob terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by sonature1: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

You can ask him to stop Yoruba, Hausa/Fulan and other tribes patronizing the airline and paying for flight tickets, let's see if the airline would survive without the patronage of other tribes. Whatever he does is not a favour to anyone but his business, otherwise if he does anything stupid, he would be booted out by Kingsley Kuku.

-erase the dot

What did I just read?

How can one country parade a lot of senseless people like this?

Lord Lugard, why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Enemyofpeace: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
You just go labour in vain. That will not stop those abokis from using ethnicity and religion in casting their votes in the next elections.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by longview007: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
If Only the wicked and tribalistic Nigerian politicians will have this kind of generosity and be non tribalistic just as Airpeace Igbo Man.
Nigerian will be great among the the great nations. Q
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Roger3D(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kwashiman:
The buses conveying the Nigerians from Sudan to Egypt will met three AirPeace planes waiting on ground to fly them to Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0KVja8y3RM

Its a business stunt. You want to make Nigerians think you care so as to divert air traffic towards your airline. Its no wonder you started flights to Maiduguri of all places. Anyway its all for good

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:
Good God bless Allen Onyema.
Good God bless Air peace.
God bless the Igbo race
God bless good Nigerians

This is the real odogwu

Onyema is more honourable than Peter Obi the hyped Packaged Fraud
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by REDshouse(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Those heading to Egypt by bus should be careful of RSF. They have been attacking people heading to Egypt because Egypt is supporting the legitimate military leader in sudan
they won't do such because Nigeria Army will intervene with the support of ecomog, Au, and UN forces, the heat will be very unbearable for Sudan
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by carl90(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Keep up the good work , Allen Onyema.
Don't mind those tribalistic fools that run their mouth up and down in this country.
Wishing the returnees safe journey back home.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Dbakre1: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

A 72-hour ceasefire has been declared by waring factions, they also resolved to allow evacuation of foreigners during this period. Besides I don't think they have any cause to attack Nigerians.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Sucre6: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

You can ask him to stop Yoruba, Hausa/Fulan and other tribes patronizing the airline and paying for flight tickets, let's see if the airline would survive without the patronage of other tribes. Whatever he does is not a favour to anyone but his business, otherwise if he does anything stupid, he would be booted out by Kingsley Kuku.

-erase the dot

This guy is seriously hallucinating, spiteful hatefulness won't consume u in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Switruth: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Youre always on a negative side. Damn.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by helinues: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Switruth:
Youre always on a negative side. Damn.

Perhaps, you are just reading this information for the first time, instead of you to appreciate, you dey speak in tongues

Eish
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

Chai..this country is gone because of id..iots like this.

See the animal I am sharing country with.

Ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by izubext007: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
the next minister of aviation
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by pikechukwu6(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
...and the drug Baron still taking some raps

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Manna4Gurls: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Chi Gozie Gi Onyema...
As ur name implies, who knew it would be you that will be our stranded Nigerian's savoir?

Glad God uses you to achieve HIS nameπŸ’™πŸ™ŒπŸ™

His name be praised, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:
It's very instructive to hear Allen say he might not do it again because of the ethnic coloration. It's just very difficult to be a Nigerian these days. You'll set out to do something with a clean heart and low-lifers would be all over the place masturbating on what the intention could be. Terrible animals!

They are short of words this time. If for instance this man decide to run for president they a way to cancel him

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Chetas81(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
After how many days
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by tarboshi(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Roger3D:
Its a business stunt. You want to make Nigerians think you care so as to divert air traffic towards your airline. Its no wonder you started flights to Maiduguri of all places. Anyway its all for good
Add Israel, India, etc to your list.
Don't allow bad belle ruin your life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Ambassador To Ukraine Warns Nigerians Not To Study In Ukraine / Dangote Truck Crashes Into Building In Lagos - Photo / Passenger Boat Capsizes In Lagos, One Dies, 16 Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.