Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema (25654 Views)

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by MrAgbako: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:
Those heading to Egypt by bus should be careful of RSF. They have been attacking people heading to Egypt because Egypt is supporting the legitimate military leader in sudan
how about the 72 hours ceasefire?
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by MrAgbako: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Guyman01:

erase your papa
omo e pain well like this😂😂😂
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2023
chiedozie198100:

See how demented u r.
A private airline will just fly without approval from the govt?

U see why skull mining is bad?
Mumu, he can't fly into a warzone, he just st wanted cheap publicity. They can be airlifted from Egypt because no "no fly zone" there.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by chiedozie198100: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
JDistribute:

Mumu, he can't fly into a warzone, he just st wanted cheap publicity. They can be airlifted from Egypt because no "no fly zone" there.

mugu.

did he tell you he was flying into sudan?
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by CY001(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
The management of Air Peace has denied that Mr Kingsley Kuku, the former Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta Affairs acquired airplanes for its operations.

The Airline, in a statement by Alegeh & Co, its Solicitors, described the allegation as a rehash of old and false stories.

The statement hinted that Kuku was neither a shareholder nor a director in the company and was not involved in any way with the airline.

The statement said: “We are solicitors to Air Peace Limited and Chief Allen Onyema. Our clients have just become aware of an online publication, claiming that Kingsley Kuku, the former special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta Affairs and Chairman of the Presidential Amnesty Office, purportedly used billions of naira stolen from the Presidential Amnesty Programme to purchase airplanes to start Air Peace.

“The online story, in a bid to appear credible, refers to the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) as the source of this information. On behalf of our clients, we hereby state unequivocally and for the records that the said online story is untrue, false, baseless and a rehash of old, false and untrue stories. Kingsley Kuku did not at any time purchase any airplanes for our client, Air Peace Limited and he is not a shareholder or a director of Air Peace Limited.

“Kingsley Kuku is not in any way and/or manner connected to and/or involved in the ownership and operations of Air Peace Limited.”

The statement added that Chief Allen Onyema, the Chairman, Air Peace had been recognised and honoured internationally and locally for his work in promoting peace and ethnic harmony in Nigeria.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by irunoko(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
irunokoisawerey:
Some bush people are now running their mouth like tap for ordinary airlift... belle de sweet dem... chanting igbo amala upandan... mtchew grin

I don't want peace... I want vawulence always grin

this moniker was created for irunoko ... because irunoko is a werey grin

All disobedients now taking trophy because of Allen Onyeama look like this... yaaga!... you're forming posh abi grin
grin I am a man and I don't give attention to men cool

It's only reserved for money and women so your irunoko is of no use to ne cool
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by irunokoisawerey: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
irunoko:

Gutter juice at work here... hehehehe... have you tried hot s..h.i.t custard... drink that tomorrow morning... it will improve your stinking breathe grin

You don't give attention to men yet you're quoting... it's normal for craze men to lie to themselves... you're no different... pretend as you like but the fact is stuck in your a..s.s grin

You wey sabi rape billy goa.t say you like woman... I doubt... see your inlaws smiling for camera.... hehehehe... e choke grin

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by irunokoisawerey: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
irunoko:

Werey de motivate himself... evidence of defeat... pele o... Mr Peace after vawulence.... after you find trouble finish you turn gentleman... make o.gun scatter your left yansh.... vawulence will never depart from you... I will cook plenty vawulence for you.... I never start... cuppy s.a.nitry pad... shior tongue

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by irunoko(m): 5:55am On Apr 30, 2023
irunokoisawerey:

Werey de motivate himself... evidence of defeat... pele o... Mr Peace after vawulence.... after you find trouble finish you turn gentleman... make o.gun scatter your left yansh.... vawulence will never depart from you... I will cook plenty vawulence for you.... I never start... cuppy s.a.nitry pad... shior tongue
back to sender.you go cook and eat your vaeulenze grin tongue

This one think say everybody dey sleep and wake up for NL grin

You never see anything.las las you go enter Seun pay roll with your obsession for constituting nuisance on NL grin tongue
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by irunoko(m): 5:56am On Apr 30, 2023
irunokoisawerey:

Gutter juice at work here... hehehehe... have you tried hot s..h.i.t custard... drink that tomorrow morning... it will improve your stinking breathe grin

You don't give attention to men yet you're quoting... it's normal for craze men to lie to themselves... you're no different... pretend as you like but the fact is stuck in your a..s.s grin

You wey sabi rape billy goa.t say you like woman... I doubt... see your inlaws smiling for camera.... hehehehe... e choke grin
gutter child,rest grin tongue
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Irunokoiswerey: 7:20am On Apr 30, 2023
irunoko:
back to sender.you go cook and eat your vaeulenze grin tongue

This one think say everybody dey sleep and wake up for NL grin

You never see anything.las las you go enter Seun pay roll with your obsession for constituting nuisance on NL grin tongue

Hehehehehe.... eleribu... e choke am... you can cry to hell you'll still burn there hehehehehe grin you shall continue to eat vawulence ... now you claim you have job... dat agbero job abi... so you get agbero work before na im you go de troll people for Nairaland... you de craze undecided

E de pain am say I de hammer him groundnut head... na you de obsessed with me na... because now you no fit concentrate on your agbero work again... see as you de follow me upandan like dindinrin... me I be boss... people work for me while I use my time as I like... my weekly allowance is your monthly earnings... my monthly income is your salary for 3years... am not a poor buffoon like you who must suffer 14hours before you can see garri drink hehehehehe.... bola cockroach hehehehehe ... e de choke grin

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Irunokoiswerey: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2023
irunoko:
gutter child,rest grin tongue

Na everyday I de relax with my martini rosso... I get time... na u de hustle like ant everyday... still yet nothing to show... na borrow you de borrow ordinary data... werey say him get work so no time... abi you no get data... and since na tarpaulin slum you de live e mean say no light... ojota maggot... sapademus, olu of sapa grin born throway agbero grin
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by irunoko(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2023
Irunokoiswerey:

Na everyday I de relax with my martini rosso... I get time... na u de hustle like ant everyday... still yet nothing to show... na borrow you de borrow ordinary data... werey say him get work so no time... abi you no get data... and since na tarpaulin slum you de live e mean say no light... ojota maggot... sapademus, olu of sapa grin born throway agbero grin
awww Pele grin tongue

Empty barell grin tongue

Hushpuppi do pass you and we know where he is today grin tongue keep at it grin tongue
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by irunoko(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2023
grin tongue
Irunokoiswerey:

Hehehehehe.... eleribu... e choke am... you can cry to hell you'll still burn there hehehehehe grin you shall continue to eat vawulence ... now you claim you have job... dat agbero job abi... so you get agbero work before na im you go de troll people for Nairaland... you de craze undecided

E de pain am say I de hammer him groundnut head... na you de obsessed with me na... because now you no fit concentrate on your agbero work again... see as you de follow me upandan like dindinrin... me I be boss... people work for me while I use my time as I like... my weekly allowance is your monthly earnings... my monthly income is your salary for 3years... am not a poor buffoon like you who must suffer 14hours before you can see garri drink hehehehehe.... bola cockroach hehehehehe ... e de choke grin
cry me a lagoon grin tongue
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Irunokoiswerey: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
irunoko:
grin tongue cry me a lagoon grin tongue

Hahahahahhahahaha... e enter the we.rey... e no wan call mods again... but na lie... e go still call mods later when I treat him phuckup as usual. S.o.d.iqi.... shey you don use m..a.d.m.a.n s.h..it do butter before... oya take dis 200naira go buy bread and p.araga... chop am with m..a.d.m.a.n s.hi..t ... you go like the combo hehehehehe... him pr.ic.k strong pass am hehehehehe... sm.el.lo... primary 1 dr.opout... keep sipping gut.ter juice... ar.unpa of the year... na inside poverty you go die hahahahaha grin soon you go carry plate de beg as a cr.ip.ple after trailer jam you and break dat your bro.om legs... na the only future of agbe.ro be dat hehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Irunokoiswerey: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
irunoko:
awww Pele grin tongue

Empty barell grin tongue

Hushpuppi do pass you and we know where he is today grin tongue keep at it grin tongue

Him f.ada no de my level... he no fit compose like me sef... yet the mu..mu think say him be king... king of sapa and ebola hehehehe... rotten carcass de call who fit buy deir family for auction empty barrel hehehehehe... I sure say if hushpuppy wan swap with your whole family of hungry vultures for prison and pay una 1naira to replace am una go rush the deal sharp sharp hehehehehe.... as your papa never see money before... w.ere.y think say na everybody de do yawu... come my company gate... we need sweeper hehehehehe.... I no want you sef you go bring bad luck.... s.a.pa de follow you everywhere like shadow... face that your ag.be.ro work... na him fit you.... see mouth like hausa spoon... sapaniyi... sapabanji hehehehe grin grin grin grin

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by irunoko(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
Irunokoiswerey:

Him f.ada no de my level... he no fit compose like me sef... yet the mu..mu think say him be king... king of sapa and ebola hehehehe... rotten carcass de call who fit buy deir family for auction empty barrel hehehehehe... I sure say if hushpuppy wan swap with your whole family of hungry vultures for prison and pay una 1naira to replace am una go rush the deal sharp sharp hehehehehe.... as your papa never see money before... w.ere.y think say na everybody de do yawu... come my company gate... we need sweeper hehehehehe.... I no want you sef you go bring bad luck.... s.a.pa de follow you everywhere like shadow... face that your ag.be.ro work... na him fit you.... see mouth like hausa spoon... sapaniyi... sapabanji hehehehe grin grin grin grin
419, yahoo boy noise noise maker,hand go soon touch you grin tongue

Meanwhile you no create another moniker again? Abi the Mods don lock everything? grin tongue

Dirty GAYbriel grin tongue

You go get sense today say no be everyman wey you see dey fvck another man yash tongue🤮
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by irunoko(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
grin tongue

Yada yada yada grin tongue

The Mods don delete the thrash wey you send give your papa grin tongue

Okawerey Lara grin tongue
Irunokoiswerey:

Hahahahahhahahaha... e enter the we.rey... e no wan call mods again... but na lie... e go still call mods later when I treat him phuckup as usual. S.o.d.iqi.... shey you don use m..a.d.m.a.n s.h..it do butter before... oya take dis 200naira go buy bread and p.araga... chop am with m..a.d.m.a.n s.hi..t ... you go like the combo hehehehehe... him pr.ic.k strong pass am hehehehehe... sm.el.lo... primary 1 dr.opout... keep sipping gut.ter juice... ar.unpa of the year... na inside poverty you go die hahahahaha grin soon you go carry plate de beg as a cr.ip.ple after trailer jam you and break dat your bro.om legs... na the only future of agbe.ro be dat hehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Irunokoiswerey: 6:15pm On May 01, 2023
irunoko:
grin tongue

Yada yada yada grin tongue

The Mods don delete the thrash wey you send give your papa grin tongue

Okawerey Lara grin tongue

Oloribu is now blind... e no see say na the s..h.i.t I still put ontop him head back... garri is too much... abi the burukutu brain don knock sef hehehehehe grin
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Irunokoiswerey: 6:23pm On May 01, 2023
irunoko:
419, yahoo boy noise noise maker,hand go soon touch you grin tongue

Meanwhile you no create another moniker again? Abi the Mods don lock everything? grin tongue

Dirty GAYbriel grin tongue

You go get sense today say no be everyman wey you see dey fvck another man yash tongue🤮

Abi o... na g..o.a.t yansh you de phuck na... while me I de cruise your ma.ma to..to wey be like tollgate grin

This moniker still de serve... I just needed to put lice like you on hold for important stuffs am attending to... but am back now so never rejoice yet... and there are 3 more monikers waiting to eat you up like guguru and epa... see teeth like rake... animal husband brouhahahahaha grin
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by irunoko(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2023
Irunokoiswerey:

Abi o... na g..o.a.t yansh you de phuck na... while me I de cruise your ma.ma to..to wey be like tollgate grin

This moniker still de serve... I just needed to put lice like you on hold for important stuffs am attending to... but am back now so never rejoice yet... and there are 3 more monikers waiting to eat you up like guguru and epa... see teeth like rake... animal husband brouhahahahaha grin
I see say hand don touch you small you don humble grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by irunoko(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2023
Irunokoiswerey:

Oloribu is now blind... e no see say na the s..h.i.t I still put ontop him head back... garri is too much... abi the burukutu brain don knock sef hehehehehe grin
olōriburuku owo ba grin

E pain am say I no gree fvck am grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regretted The Prayers I Offered To God To Take Me To Usa / Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users / South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.