Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema (25659 Views)

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa ā€“ Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Diligent1(f): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sir, I really appreciate you for this Almighty God will reward you for this.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by lolu2019: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
God bless u sir.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Rhozabeth(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Am somehow afraid for this man because Nigeria does not like good men like this man! They have tried to bring him down before noe they could not and I think they will try again especially becos he is apolitical!
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Emmanuel909090: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good man
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by harmonyglobal: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
God bless onyeama
God bless airpeace
God bless president Buhari
God bless president elect Tinubu
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by gazza07(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Igbos can't rule Nigeria, but they're very good to offer Nigeria help at any critical.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by enoch273: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is commendable and God bless everyone involved in the safety of these Nigerians.... Meanwhile you can join me in experiencing true audio freedom with oraimo freepod 4

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by israelmao(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Where are Nairaland religious and tribal bigots who always tag everyone who is against APC IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Iā€™m really loving this Oyeama
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by JeffreyJunior: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
It's unthinkable how someone wanna help those that hate him for helping them.

He thinks he does it for humanity but the same humanity sees him and his people as fools.

I pray he doesn't regret his kind gestures someday because I regret mine now even though it was very little compared to his.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

Let me give you a fun fact, the West African Pilot which was owned by ibos had gone down decades ago and ibo tribe could not manage it. Ojukwu's father who was the richest ibo man ever, his businesses and assets went from 100 to 0, his son, Ojukwu who happens to be the ibo greatest leader ever collapsed everything he ever had.

-erase the dot
Let me fight laugh at you and your bittered soul šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by vikstandon(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
There is little to what any Government can do for her citizen.
The issue we have is the Politicians, they won't work, they won't give enabling environment for well meaning Nigerians to work.

Everything good gesture is given political and ethnic connotation... and dunce who are their subject buy into their folly.

A government won't do roads and won't allow citizens do the road.
Evil Men in Power!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by ufuosman(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
You will continue to expand more and more šŸ™šŸ½

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Primusinterpares(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
A true Patriot I stan

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Wodu89: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

Investment of stolen funds does nor confer ownership, millions of people invested in dangote cement but that doesn't confer ownership status, Kingsley kuku doesn't have the kind of money to start an airline business.

If Kingsley kuku bought startup shares did round A funding in dangote, UBA or transcorp, does that confer ownership of the company to him?

Some of us that invested heavily in gtb, zenith, access bank , dangote cement and sugar at the ipo stage will start dragging ownership of the companies with the owners, SMH

You're wrong. Your shares confers unit ownership in companies
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by leisuretym: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is the man who deserve all the national honors, the OON Fsr NMI etc , not the looters

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by mhmsadyq(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

They are short of words this time. If for instance this man decide to run for president they a way to cancel him

So to rescue stranded Nigerians from Sudan is now a criteria to be the most qualified presidential candidate for Nigeria?

Hmmmm.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
post=122761915:

May be we should discuss how IBB and Atiku own Global com and fronting Mike Adenuga
You get time for that Mpama, no waste your saliva on him.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by theredaddy: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
post=122762181:

Don't mind the bitter f**l he feel pain that Igbo man without noise own the largest aircrafts in West and Central Africa

He seems the CEO is really desperate for attention, FG never ask for his help he ran out to claim glory even though planes can't land in sudan

Now information as reached out to public that Nigerians are actual travelling by road to Egpyt, oga CEO ran out again to claim Air peace will be waiting to pick Nigerians from Egypt.

If you want to do good out of free will must you spend every minute publicizing and announcing to the world even before you do it
The truth is, with or without Air Peace Nigerians will get home, same FG wey organise Bus without borrowing one naira from any tribe will charter a plane to bring those stranded home without any Tribe snatching the glory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
A thread that should be a joint thank you to a patriotic Nigerian has become an opportunity for trolls to display their senselessness called tribalism.

Na wa o!

Some foolishness cannot be cured.

Perhaps if they had a stranded relative in Sudan just rescued, their brain would have been screwed tight.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by XAUBulls: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by DarlingtonC: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

What about Kingsley Kuku the owner of Airpeace?

-erase the dot
Stop being stupid.

People like you never do well beyond mediocrity
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by chiedozie198100: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
JDistribute:
Nigerian government sent buses already, can plane land in a warzone?

so na buses dey better to use?
oluku

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
mhmsadyq:

So to rescue stranded Nigerians from Sudan is now a criteria to be the most qualified presidential candidate for Nigeria?

Hmmmm.

Is allen a politician? Read the sentence properly before you reply.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by onuman: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
PhilipsN:
Finally there's good news

Abike Dabiri-Erewa will not take this as good news.
She would have loved an Islamic Airline to do that.

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
chiedozie198100:

so na buses dey better to use?
oluku
No fly zone, UN and buses moving people can be tolerated but warring factions won't like seeing things flying above. There is a security risk in that, that's why FG is using buses to move them to Egypt and airlift them from there. You people are ignorant, how will you think FG can't send plane, if it was safe?

Abike Dabiri clearly said due to the risk in the air, plane can be targeted out of paranoia of warring factions. Una go dey una house na how to discredit Nigeria una go dey find, with una small brains, Abu you wise pass FG and security analyst wey advice them?

I don't know if you people just purposely like disparaging Nigeria for no reason, it's dumb.

Keypad security expert grin
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by DOM7: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
That Abike Dabari abi what is her name? Na real noise maker with all the money budgeted she continues to play games and dribbling themselves with foreign affairs minister thanking the fight will end soon and they get the accolade God punish evil government there's no peace for the wicked.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Olowosaudi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

Let me give you a fun fact, the West African Pilot which was owned by ibos had gone down decades ago and ibo tribe could not manage it. Ojukwu's father who was the richest ibo man ever, his businesses and assets went from 100 to 0, his son, Ojukwu who happens to be the ibo greatest leader ever collapsed everything he ever had.

Quite historical bro. To add to your list, Obafemi Awolowo's Tribune Newspaper is still in circulation since its establishment before independence. Let's come tro religion. Mention one Igbo indigenous Church that has gone beyond Nigeria and is thriving. RCCG was founded by Pa Akindayomi in the 1950s and transfered to Adeboye in 1979. See how far RCCG has gone in Nigeria and beyond. Yoruba own businesses are transgenerational and it outlives its owner.

-erase the dot
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by IPKISSC: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
God bless AIR-PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users / South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) / Dropping Refuse From Moving Vehicles Attracts N5000 Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.