Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. (37924 Views)

please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) / 5 Ways Nigerians Relax Their Nerves / Cost Of Removing A Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
While taking the drugs, he gave me an injection yesterday and i slept(i was more than happy and thank him for making me to sleep for hours) but he said it was out of pity that he did it. He is not supposed to be giving me such injection so i should look for money and get the needed help.
Meanwhile, he suggested i should first go to the teaching hospital and get my medical file before i go for the tests.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2023
CC

Kowalsky

ChybuzzDD

Centpado

GboyegaD

1 Like

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2023
kpakpakpa:
CC

Kowalsky

ChybuzzDD

Centpado

GboyegaD

I'm happy you're actively looking for a solution to your problem and i pray you get it sooner than later.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kowalsky: 12:12am On May 04, 2023
kpakpakpa:
Greetings siri
I visit a doctor and explained everything to him.
He put a solution in my ears(meth spirit i think) and later put olive oil. He then wrote some drugs to buy which i did for 11730naira.
I also ordered a ear bud which cost 16k according to the doctors instruction(he made me stand directely opposite to a high speed running fan and i noticed that i can hear the sound the fan was producing and kind of reduce the one inside my ear) the ears buds will arrive here tomorrow.
Then he said that i must go for magnetic resornance imagine and other tests in kaduna asap coz my condition is rare. According to him, the kind of surgery i need can not be done like that except the test required are carried by professionals. And the test will cost me from 150-250k before anyone can tell me what next.
About the surgery, he said i can do a local one here around 8million depending on the problem or i can spend more 25million to travel out which is highly recommended.
cc
kowalsky

Okay. 8 million is a lot.
When you said 1.5 I imagined the current price would be in the 2m range. So covering the surgery for you is out of the question for me.

If you can provide solid evidence as to the hospital, ordering physician, and prescription. I can cover the cost of the tests you already did and the earbud.

I can cover the preliminary tests for the surgery. But how do you size up 8 million. If a trust can be set up, and you can get 6.5million i pledge 1.5m at least.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Foodqueen(f): 6:17am On May 04, 2023
Op, there is a lead now.

I think it's time to open another thread, to solicit for help.

Little drops of water makes an ocean.

1 Like

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2023
kowalsky:

When you said 1.5 I imagined the current price would be in the 2m range. So covering the surgery for you is out of the question for me.

If you can provide solid evidence as to the hospital, ordering physician, and prescription. I can cover the cost of the tests you already did and the earbud.

I can cover the preliminary tests for the surgery. But how do you size up 8 million. If a trust can be set up, and you can get 6.5million i pledge 1.5m at least.
Thank you so much sir. I appreciate this and God will bless you.
I will get the necessary info about what you need and get back to in few days time. Thank you again for promising to help to that unimagineable extent. Thank you
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 12:11pm On May 04, 2023
Foodqueen:
Op, there is a lead now.

I think it's time to open another thread, to solicit for help.

Little drops of water makes an ocean.
I don't know if the mods can allow that, but i will be the happiest person if that is allowed here.
Pls can you suggest a way on how to go about it?
Or i should just create a thread?
Contact the mods?
Or go full time begging on other threads?
I can do ANYTHING sister. i would have gone to twitter too but i'm with a small phone which can't access it. God help me
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by loffyloffy: 12:42pm On May 04, 2023
Can we start from the last Dr you saw that recommended the test can he put his recommendations in writing, you can share that with us, while blocking out your info?

I do agree with one of the posters, 8-25m is a lot..but let us move from the known to the unknown..

Let the Dr confirm seeing you, and let him give you a formal referer for the tests..

Share that with us..and I am sure you will see people here who knows people that may even do the test free or cheaper than you thought for you.

Once we have crossed that hurdle..we can also put our heads together as a crowd for the next steps..

At the end of the day, it may not be as expensive as you thought.

Kudos to the 1.5m guy..

Please let us be systematic and coordinated about this..

Let's do everything, one step at a time.

We can do it...

1 Like

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Foodqueen(f): 2:43pm On May 04, 2023
kpakpakpa:

I don't know if the mods can allow that, but i will be the happiest person if that is allowed here.
Contact the mods?
I can do ANYTHING sister. i would have gone to twitter too but i'm with a small phone which can't access it. God help me

Create a thread like this one, put a link to this one too.

The mod might be move to take it to front page for wider view.

Let's take it one step at a time.

Don't forget to include tests results and basic proof.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by HappyMangle: 8:05pm On May 10, 2023
I didn't have a clue that someone is actually doing that.
The most aggressive procedure i ever done with my ears was with the ear wax removal doctor only, so very surprised to read about such a weird things actually. I know from my own experience , how bad can be tinnitus, still would never ever go for a nerve removal or something like that.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by BIZNess123(m): 12:27am On May 11, 2023
Op have u tried what saladdin said... concerning onions and zince
probably u might have forgotten..cus he was talking from experience..and it's very cheap

1 Like

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Foodqueen(f): 6:09am On May 11, 2023
kpakpakpa:

Contact the mods?

How far

Any way forward yet.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2023
Foodqueen:

How far

Any way forward yet.
Good morning. There is no way forward. I ask the doctor that was treating for a report of what he did but he declined that i should go to the teaching hospital where everything started. His treatment did not help at all except the buds that i'm using.
I also made some traditional steps but still no improvement.

My only problem is how to get evidence to post here. I have my hospital card intact but the transport and what to spend there is what i'm currently working on.
Thank you for always checking on me.

Btw, i started trying what saladin said about onions yesterday too.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2023
BIZNess123:
Op have u tried what saladdin said... concerning onions and zince
probably u might have forgotten..cus he was talking from experience..and it's very cheap
I started doing it yesterday brother.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by BIZNess123(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2023
kpakpakpa:

I started doing it yesterday brother.
Ok nice
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2023
The doctor that treated me last was not able to write a referal. He said i should go back to the teaching hospital where i can get such for necessary actions.
Pls house, i'm not begging for money, if you are around makurdi and can help me get the profs i needed to present my case formally for people to help me, pls come to my aid. According to my finding, 25k may do everything there including a medical report(I have my hospital card intact so it will not be difficult to locate my file) I will be glad if you help me.
God bless nairaland
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2023
Help me tag a benue nairaland member to help if you know one. God will bless us
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Foodqueen(f): 6:46pm On May 11, 2023
kpakpakpa:

Good morning. There is no way forward. I ask the doctor that was treating for a report of what he did but he declined that i should go to the teaching hospital where everything started. His treatment did not help at all except the buds that i'm using.
I also made some traditional steps but still no improvement.

My only problem is how to get evidence to post here. I have my hospital card intact but the transport and what to spend there is what i'm currently working on.
Thank you for always checking on me.

Btw, i started trying what saladin said about onions yesterday too.

Hmmmmm!!! It's well.

I still think that u can start the thread.

My opinion though.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2023
kowalsky:

I can cover the preliminary tests for the surgery. But how do you size up 8 million [b]If a trust can be set up[/b]and you can get 6.5million i pledge 1.5m at least.

Good evening sir.

I have been trying to come up with something tangible base on your request but it's very unfortunate that I'm still stuck on getting the needful.

Sir, if I may plead for just anything from what you pledge to assist, I believe I can make a significant way forward to get anything and everything needed. I should not be asking for a meagre amount after what you promised but truthfully, it's has been very tough for me.

That is why I'm posting this to suggest whatever you can afford to help as of now, you can do it through a third party. I mean the money should be giving to an escrow here or a trusted person, while I should be directed on what to do. I did not intend to touch 5kobo from whatever you sent, my own will be to meet the person one-on-one who will inturn pay for what is required so as to get all the needed information and history about my illness.

It's my fault that I didn't keep anything concerning this cuz I once zero my mind the time I was leaving to stay permanently in the village that I will not treat the ears again until this recent development.

I pray you should consider this. Also, I can travel to visit any hospital of your choice anywhere. Thank you and God bless you.

Cc
Loffyloffy
Foodqueen
Centpado
Dominique

Modified
My hospital file from my illness to how the hearing loss+tinnitus happened and all the tests I carried out are with Benue state University teaching hospital makurdi. I still have the hospital card so I think locating my file will not be difficult.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by NonBinary: 12:05am On May 15, 2023
Viicfuntop:
๐Ÿ˜•

If there are people willing to contribute towards his treatment, please let me know

Hello, could you tell me more about the flour you advertised? I'm in China, so I can't contact the number you provided on WhatsApp.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by loffyloffy: 12:24pm On May 15, 2023
kpakpakpa:

Good evening sir.

I have been trying to come up with something tangible base on your request but it's very unfortunate that I'm still stuck on getting the needful.

Sir, if I may plead for just anything from what you pledge to assist, I believe I can make a significant way forward to get anything and everything needed. I should not be asking for a meagre amount after what you promised but truthfully, it's has been very tough for me.

That is why I'm posting this to suggest whatever you can afford to help as of now, you can do it through a third party. I mean the money should be giving to an escrow here or a trusted person, while I should be directed on what to do. I did not intend to touch 5kobo from whatever you sent, my own will be to meet the person one-on-one who will inturn pay for what is required so as to get all the needed information and history about my illness.

It's my fault that I didn't keep anything concerning this cuz I once zero my mind the time I was leaving to stay permanently in the village that I will not treat the ears again until this recent development.

I pray you should consider this. Also, I can travel to visit any hospital of your choice anywhere. Thank you and God bless you.

Cc
Loffyloffy
Foodqueen
Centpado
Dominique

Modified
My hospital file from my illness to how the hearing loss+tinnitus happened and all the tests I carried out are with Benue state University teaching hospital makurdi. I still have the hospital card so I think locating my file will not be difficult.

As much there is a strong will to help you anyway we can, you need to help us by providing credible evidence that will convince us that the help you require is needed.

I understand that you have challenges and limitations, but without those evidences, medical records, it will be hard to get the support you need...so please do your best to get them..

How are the earbuds ? Are they helping at all?

Please act fast on the medical records

Take care
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Psiyohos: 6:31am On May 22, 2023
Kpakpakpa,

Firstly, I'm so sorry for what you have been through, the world is really a place of suffering.
Pls don't remove your auditory nerve, half ear is better than none,
I also have ringing in my right ear,

I pour oil (olive oil) into my ear and massage it
And I put sulphur ointment into it, it helps clean the dirt.

I'm sorry for what you have gone through.

Don't give up. Think of all the music you want to give up. May you find healing
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kennyniyi: 9:29pm On May 24, 2023
Kindly reach out to me on Whatsapp 081-3four7-3two0-65 if you wish. I can be of help to you

kpakpakpa:
While taking the drugs, he gave me an injection yesterday and i slept(i was more than happy and thank him for making me to sleep for hours) but he said it was out of pity that he did it. He is not supposed to be giving me such injection so i should look for money and get the needed help.
Meanwhile, he suggested i should first go to the teaching hospital and get my medical file before i go for the tests.

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Viicfuntop(f): 7:17pm On May 29, 2023
NonBinary:

Hello, could you tell me more about the flour you advertised? I'm in China, so I can't contact the number you provided on WhatsApp.

Hello. I apologize for the late response. Is it okay to send you a mail?

1 Like

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by NonBinary: 7:39pm On May 29, 2023
Viicfuntop:

Hello. I apologize for the late response. Is it okay to send you a mail?
Hello. That's alright. Kindly mail me womame8432@mevori.com

1 Like

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Psiyohos: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hello
Kpakpakpa

I feel so sorry for what you are going through,
I am a little relived from my problem,

I bought ADIMENU

It's a Yoruba drug, you are not suppose to swallow it, have by your side either Honey or Soft Drink

E GO SHAKE YOU OO

It really helped me and i hope you can get it where you are.

I bought mine at Abimbola Street Moricas Agege Lagos (No 62)

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by juniorrate: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Psiyohos:
Hello
Kpakpakpa

I feel so sorry for what you are going through,
I am a little relived from my problem,

I bought ADIMENU

It's a Yoruba drug, you are not suppose to swallow it, have by your side either Honey or Soft Drink

E GO SHAKE YOU OO

It really helped me and i hope you can get it where you are.

I bought mine at Abimbola Street Moricas Agege Lagos (No 62)

does it also helped to stop ur tinnitus
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Psiyohos: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
A little, the noise is minimal now,
But I feel water coming out of my ear and the blocked feeling is alleviated
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Foodqueen(f): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Psiyohos:
A little, the noise is minimal now,
But I feel water coming out of my ear and the blocked feeling is alleviated

Are you the op
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Divinemercyy: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
What's up with this thread. I am back...my right ear still ringing like a factory. Any discovery. Once I dnter my quiet room my ear starts ringing. แปŒ lord
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by KellyTech007: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Divinemercyy:
What's up with this thread. I am back...my right ear still ringing like a factory. Any discovery. Once I dnter my quiet room my ear starts ringing. แปŒ lord

Me too boss. Mine started two months ago . It gets worse at night and early morning. It's driving me crazy . I don't even know what to do again . I just don't want to blast my ear with many , many treatment I see online so I don't end up cutting off the ear myself
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Foodqueen(f): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2023
KellyTech007:

Me too boss. Mine started two months ago . It gets worse at night and early morning. It's driving me crazy . I don't even know what to do again . I just don't want to blast my ear with many , many treatment I see online so I don't end up cutting off the ear myself

Why not try the onion remedy someone suggested

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence / EXTERNAL HORDELEUM (chalazion Solution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.