Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. (37918 Views)

please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) / 5 Ways Nigerians Relax Their Nerves / Cost Of Removing A Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by nattyspice: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
op I feel your pain,
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
Op, honestly I really feel bad for your situation. Be rest assured I will start putting you in my prayers. May I know your name so that I can mention you specifically in prayers. Even if it's just your first name alone.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Op, honestly I really feel bad for your situation. Be rest assured I will start putting you in my prayers. May I know your name so that I can mention you specifically in prayers. Even if it's just your first name alone.
Thank you.

My first name is Ikpa
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by onome442(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2023
[quote pakpa post=122797420]
How sure are you about this?Well i don't have 3k naira at home or in my account. But explain more sir, who knows if the money comes in someday. Thanks [/quote]
That what I did too though I spent $20k
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by SporaD8: 5:26am On Jan 03
kpakpakpa:

Thank you.

My first name is Ikpa
Hello, I wish you a very good morning and a happier new year.
From your narrative, it's so unfortunate that I can't offer any solution; but I can give a detailed report of what might have got wrong.
*The drugs you use to treat your typhoid could have depleted your Ostman fat pad.
*The result of which led to Patulous Eustachian tube
*With Patulous Eustachian tube, gone the ability to equalise air-pressure in your middle ears hence the distortions in sounds, autophony, hyperacusis etc!
Please Note: Without actual tympanometry, all these are wild guesses!
However if you experience rapid weight loss during those ordeal, try to measure up again.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by Skidrae(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05
Please I started feeling humming sound and ringing in my ear after sitting beside a club speaker early this year and it's 4 days already now it won't stop I have gone for ENT checkup they give me medications but still won't stop I hope this is temporary and not permanent please I don't want to be deaf
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10
SporaD8:

From your narrative, it's so unfortunate that I can't offer any solution; but I can give a detailed report of what might have got wrong.
*The drugs you use to treat your typhoid could have depleted your Ostman fat pad.
*With Patulous Eustachian tube, gone the ability to equalise air-pressure in your middle ears hence the distortions in sounds, autophony, hyperacusis etc!
However if you experience rapid weight loss during those ordeal, try to measure up again.
Thanks for this detailed response.

I already aligned with your thought, presently using a device courtesy of sir loffyloffy. The device has been so helpful in terms of sleeping, I rarely have sleepless nights nowadays. But the noise is still there.

I'm not doing anything again apart from that device until I see a doctor which i plan it to happen soon.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by ekitimanalways(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11
Skidrae:
Please I started feeling humming sound and ringing in my ear after sitting beside a club speaker early this year and it's 4 days already now it won't stop I have gone for ENT checkup they give me medications but still won't stop I hope this is temporary and not permanent please I don't want to be deaf

Normal hearing usually returns within a few hours to a few days. This is because the hair cells, similar to blades of grass, will bend more if the sound is louder. But they will become straight again after a recovery period.

However, if the intensity of the sound to which you were exposed was extremely high, the resulting humming sound can be permanent.
Re: TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. by kpakpakpa(m): 10:34am On Mar 08
SporaD8:

Hello

I will like to reach you privately please. Send me a message on the number on signature sir, I want to enquire about something from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) / The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.