Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Let's Try Unboxing God Pls. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Try Unboxing God Pls. (193 Views)

Is This True About God Pls? / Let's Try Igbo Presidency Out First And See How Nigeria Becomes In Four Years / If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Try Unboxing God Pls. by apstpaulg(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2023
Denominational indoctrination in Christianity is getting crazier among Africans especially. I feel, we should try to unbox this loving God, by bringing him out of the books, down from the clouds, into our everyday life. That's when we'll begin to know that God is everything, and everything is God. Not just what we're told by church indoctrination.
Personally I'll recommend this book for any deep thinking Christian who shares my view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Try Unboxing God Pls. by Maynman: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
apstpaulg:
Denominational indoctrination in Christianity is getting crazier among Africans especially. I feel, we should try to unbox this loving God, by bringing him out of the books, down from the clouds, into our everyday life. That's when we'll begin to know that God is everything, and everything is God. Not just what we're told by church indoctrination.
Personally I'll recommend this book for any deep thinking Christian who shares my view.
You mean unboxing christian god, yahweh?
Re: Let's Try Unboxing God Pls. by apstpaulg(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Maynman:

You mean unboxing christian god, yahweh?
I guess general conception of the believe that god is in the books or the skies.
Re: Let's Try Unboxing God Pls. by Maynman: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
apstpaulg:

I guess general conception of the believe that god is in the books or the skies.

Yeah belief.
Some even “believe” god and God means different things because of capital letter lol
Re: Let's Try Unboxing God Pls. by apstpaulg(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Maynman:

Yeah belief.
Some even “believe” god and God means different things because of capital letter lol
True

(1) (Reply)

Monotheism And Morality 2 / Good Prayer Camp Portharcourt - Rivers State / “in Your Darkest Hour! Don't Stop Believing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.