Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) (43323 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by PulaPower: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2023
ACRI:
One id.iot above has started tribalism again

Let him develop the state first before comparing Lagos
As in ehh, nah today politicians dey waka for ontop road with no end result?

Make you leave them dey watch them o..

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Hotwest: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2023
Shortingo Otti

That JB big tummy man don chop money for Ph wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by MrFly(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That you are very short won't stop me from saying the truth. Mention one short person you know that's good and kindhearted?
tall people like u are wasting away time on nairaland doing nothing but expect short and hardworking people to be generous and kindhearted to u. Is that not juju?

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2023
This one's called "Playing to the gallery" abi not?

Abi the man is scared of inec, make dem no go say na mistake, no be him win? grin

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2023
dickson2000:

You're not funny, sisi... Osibanjo is short and he's kindhearted.
OSI ,a kind hearted man?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by kwasoly(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This man is short ooo. Short people and their wahala, I hope this will not be another bad omen for Abians because short people can be very wicked ehn.

Unfortunately sense is far from you, Alex oti I know is talk and do, was opportuned to work under him during his reign as MD of Diamond Bank.
I know the transformation he brought and so I believe abia is in safe hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by dododawa1: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That you are very short won't stop me from saying the truth. Mention one short person you know that's good and kindhearted?
Aki and pawpaw etc.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2023
If the road is completed, he should build Ikoku spare parts market just by that Imo/Obigbo River cos Nyesom Wike has scattered them. The revenue from the market will help Abia state as about 80% of the market people stay at Obigbo.

I pray he sees this my idea.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmmm don't vouch for short people ooo they are very unpredictable. I fear short men more than the most poisonous snake on earth

No proven research has found any relationship between height and character in human.
Since he is ruling Abia an igbo state and not Nigeria or your region you so love....there is no cause for alarm as we know him, his track records, his parents, upbringing,educational background and so on and so forth and that's why he trust and believe in his capacity to deliver

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by dododawa1: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2023
PDP and APC should get out
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by simfrost90210: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
abegi I edge you for height. The only good thing about short people as I heard is that they have big something, that means when others were growing and increasing in their height they were growing only in their down below

I'm taller than most women, at almost 6ft, which makes me know i'm "taller and longer" ... Oh Oh Oh Oh, so you like big smthg but you don't like the carrier?
That's called Hypocrisy.. evidence of 2face
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by MXrep: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This man is short ooo. Short people and their wahala, I hope this will not be another bad omen for Abians because short people can be very wicked ehn.
Umahi is short

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2023
May God strengthen this man and give him wisdom to govern abia state

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by SWATMan: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Must you comment on everything? You seem to have nothing doing but running around every thread like a wacko.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Bobloco: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2023
kingthreat:
My guy you're not yet governor. Let your democratic term start first. By the way, hope you have the money to pay for the works. Taxation of substandard goods won't raise the IGR of Abia.

Why are you so embittered

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by chatinent: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2023
I only recognise work in progress not initiate gragra
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by rippa(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
tinubu is short
oshiomole is short

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

How do you guys even come up with this classless submissions that has zero coherent debatable reasoning enveloped all over it undecided
I hope this is not how you are in real life,cuz if this is how your mind is patterned in real life then your mental health is in a very terrible state.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

It's either you are having menstrual cramps or menopausal mental zigzag that is responsible for your incoherent and abysmal thought process. Take a break from Nairaland Madam.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by ONNYX: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2023
SensualMan1:
Lol. Midget wait till u r sworn in grin

This one will end up worst than the current buffon.

You will eat these your words in the nearest future.

I assure you that in drawing from my personal experience with Alex all Abians will be drunk with happiness within the next two years. This is one the best choices at gubernatorial level since 1999.

I am not one given to Political discussions and debates. But I assure you that within the bounds of this country we have everything we need to make this country a Power House.

All we need to do is identify and push people with antecedence who no longer care about their personal success because they are super accomplished.

Alex please talk to Barth Nnaji and draw him close. Let him conclude the Geometric Power project in Aba and environs.

Abia indeed will be the model of governance as expressed in the synergy between government and individual effort in the nearest future.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by penearth(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2023
When d righteous rule the people rejoice. U r elected by d people, sent by d people nd given d mandate by God sents. Thank u Otti
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by dickson2000(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2023
spencekat:
OSI ,a kind hearted man?
Of course, he is... He has his flaws and not a perfect man but then he's flexible, liberal and kindhearted.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by decub: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2023
onthehill:
Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti has taken a tour of Port Harcourt Road, Aba with Julius Berger construction company, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos from the tour with the caption;

https://twitter.com/DrAlexOtti2023/status/1651271966412664833?t=DgbbPksxKn7HD3Td7SqTpA&s=19
This is the best news I've heard since this month.

I know that road like the back of my palm as we plied it daily on our way to school then.

Fast forward to some 3 years ago when I visited, I was amazed on how dilapidated such an important road has been.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by adagba001: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Already going round like is, is he not over stepping? I don't think he has executive powers till May 29. Except this is just a formality. He can't do anything till then.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Pat081: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are right Oyetola of osun state is short and heartless

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Cassandraloius: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2023
Great Job sir.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Cantonese: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2023
kingthreat:
My guy you're not yet governor. Let your democratic term start first. By the way, hope you have the money to pay for the works. Taxation of substandard goods won't raise the IGR of Abia.

We need the likes of Alex Otti, Soludo, Adeshina, AAmbode, El Rufai and Peter Obi if we must have a properly run country. We need professionals with integrity in Nigerian politics, otherwise the nation will remain in darkness inflicted by professional politicians, irrespective of tribe or religion.

The entrance of Peter Obi and LP into the national stage, will keep the crooked leaders on their toes.

Alex Otti, I believe knows what to do. Abia has been systematically bifurcated by the leaders. Alex Otti struggled to get there. He knows now that his second term will depend on his performance in his first term.

By the way that highway is a federal highway.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I swear. El Rufai of the rising sun
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

He's short but with him money u and ur mama go open leg wide for am to knack for same bed.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2023
How many governors Abia state get now like this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna / Lessons I Learnt In Dubai As A Nigerian (Video) / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.