Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) (43372 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by jayred: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2023
[Are you always this foolish in real life or only on Nairaland? ]This man is short ooo. Short people and their wahala, I hope this will not be another bad omen for Abians because short people can be very wicked ehn.[/quote]
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Lolachef(f): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2023
Your mindset is shorter than you.
IyaebeTheGreat:
This man is short ooo. Short people and their wahala, I hope this will not be another bad omen for Abians because short people can be very wicked ehn.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2023
dickson2000:
Of course, he is... He has his flaws and not a perfect man but then he's flexible, liberal and kindhearted.
OK
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That you are very short won't stop me from saying the truth. Mention one short person you know that's good and kindhearted?
Osibanjo
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That you are very short won't stop me from saying the truth. Mention one short person you know that's good and kindhearted?
IyaebeTheDefeated, why do you keep using nairaland as a palliative for your social pain and economic hardship?

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by ajidikun: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This man is short ooo. Short people and their wahala, I hope this will not be another bad omen for Abians because short people can be very wicked ehn.
And stubbornly competent ba
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by adontcare(f): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
Good one. Ellu p
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by BigBen23(m): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2023
I'm thinking; is this actually right considering he's still an elect...
I think he's intruding

Just thinking tho

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by kevinexit(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Okowa ooooooo. See better company.. you squandered delta state money using your wheel barrow and shovel company.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Winters23: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The former governor of abia state deserves to be Nnamudi KANU cellmate by now

Lols, when one of them is jostling for senate president
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2023
Princeton92:
Great start....

I expect him to shock Nigeria Government and their citizens in bringing Abia State to live again!

Don't expect much.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by WantsandMore: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2023
Princeton92:
Great start....

I expect him to shock Nigeria Government and their citizens in bringing Abia State to live again!
I can't wait, Insecurity should also be a priority vote.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2023
Initial gra gra,

Can't this one wait for inauguration?.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Don't expect much.

Truly said but fingers crossed!

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2023
WantsandMore:
I can't wait, Insecurity should also be a priority vote.

That's right!
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by frog12: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2023
grin grin

IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by ebbo(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Do they have the money? No be by touring around the state with a Lebanese Julius Berger oh. Small yansh one shake too.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Christistruth03: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Princeton92:
Great start....

Even Nigerians will be happy if that happens

At least there will be Road to go and visit Aba once again like in the 1990s

before the Orji Kalu Calamity hit and turned Abia into a refuse dump

That man is so wicked he must be kept far away from the Senate President Position

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by georgeakins: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2023
aikyg:
Aba is the only city in Nigeria that has the capacity to overtake Lagos and become the most valuable city in West Africa. Good luck to Mr Alex Otti and his team. Aba is on the rise.

Overtake Lagos?
I have never seen Ibo person who is not afflicted with delusion disorder.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Aki and pawpaw cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prof Yemi Osinbajo. Now go and hide your face in shame. Shameless Agbadorian
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Christistruth03: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2023
ebbo:
Do they have the money? No be by touring around the state with a Lebanese Julius Berger oh. Small yansh one shake too.

Abia is supposed to be an oil Producing State
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Investorozay: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2023
kingthreat:
My guy you're not yet governor. Let your democratic term start first. By the way, hope you have the money to pay for the works. Taxation of substandard goods won't raise the IGR of Abia.

Lol. Labour party will teach you guys governance. Just wait. No be to appoint ministers after one year be dis
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2023
georgeakins:

Overtake Lagos?
I have never seen Ibo person who is not afflicted with delusion disorder.
Relax kwanu, can't someone play with you small? Bros in Nigeria of today you need some kind of "delusion" in order to weather the storms...

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Christistruth03: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Yemi Osibanjo

Dave Umahi
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2023
I pray Abia state can have a breather, after series of bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by managingpartner(f): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2023
What has his height got to do with governance? You miserable stupid fellow.

quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=122775342]This man is short ooo. Short people and their wahala, I hope this will not be another bad omen for Abians because short people can be very wicked ehn.[/quote]
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by shuttox: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Thank you so much
El rufai
Oshiomole
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never judge a book by it's cover. Short people like Ngige the former governor of Anambra state made the state proud by his massive infrastructural developments during his governorship era in the state.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
To mention but few. Ngige, Author Eze, Osibanjo are all kindhearted.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by StreetFight: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2023
aikyg:
Aba is the only city in Nigeria that has the capacity to overtake Lagos and become the most valuable city in West Africa. Good luck to Mr Alex Otti and his team. Aba is on the rise.

Definitely, that is why is dirtier than refuse dumps in Lagos. Now I understand why you all want to die in Lagos. Look at your useless region, yet your concern is that Tinubu is stealing Lagos money. Is Tinubu also stealing Abia's money? Or why is the state looking like a big refuse dump?
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by emerged01(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2023
Is he the governor? The man should calm down. May 29 is not that far to be going round with contractors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) / Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.