Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) (43364 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2023
Chuksyno:
To mention but few. Ngige, Author Eze, Osibanjo are all kindhearted.
add M.I and timaya

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Googledotcom:
Is it that you are just programmed not to have sense or what ?

Someone Igbos' are happy with?.......Of course you should know that Igbo-hating bigot will automatically despise him! If you check well now you'll see he's in support of Hope Uzodinma!

These people are pure evil, and part of the reason they draw breath and want to continue 'one Nigeria' is so they can undermine Igbo interests! This is what they're sallivating over and hopeful will happen with their Tinubu presidency: undermine Igbo interests and continue from where Buhari left-off!
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2023
A man with a mission to build .

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2023
I trust Julius Berger, they will surely do a good job.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2023
aikyg:
Aba is the only city in Nigeria that has the capacity to overtake Lagos and become the most valuable city in West Africa. Good luck to Mr Alex Otti and his team. Aba is on the rise.

With a devolved economy and everyone answering their papa name, it's possible! But never forget to bear in mind that there's very jealous, hateful and wicked people lurking in the shadows who see it as the end of the world if Ndigbo thrive in anyway that could surpass them, and these people are prepared to use their control of the instruments of federal power to frustrate Igbo progress! History is replete with proof of this! Are you surprised that 8 years after, there's still no real fiscal federalism, resource control and state/regional policing?
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2023
kingthreat:
My guy you're not yet governor. Let your democratic term start first. By the way, hope you have the money to pay for the works. Taxation of substandard goods won't raise the IGR of Abia.

smiles.... azzin i just dey laugh...

You never start work you don dey carry contractors dey waka?

The books of the state have not been opened for your review... even within the first month of resumption a lot of work needs to be done in setting up the new government.

Anyway shebi that is how Soludo started?

Lets see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2023
Apc govt will still frustrate his administration
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2023
post=122775553:

Ngige is a short man and did wonders when he was governor of Anambra State

Don't mind him!

Zacchaeus was a short man....a short man was he, yet he had the singular honour of hosting Jesus Christ to dinner! Can anyone trump that!?
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by jacoik(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2023
Googledotcom:
lolxxxxx hahahaha some people are programmed to be useless na
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by stello(f): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2023
grin grin
IyaebeTheGreat:
This man is short ooo. Short people and their wahala, I hope this will not be another bad omen for Abians because short people can be very wicked ehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That you are very short won't stop me from saying the truth. Mention one short person you know that's good and kindhearted?

Ngige 😎

Ngozi Okonji cool

Yemi Osibanjo 😏
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This man is short ooo. Short people and their wahala, I hope this will not be another bad omen for Abians because short people can be very wicked ehn.

Can't you see that he has plan for the state?

Oshomole is short and worked in Edo
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2023
As commendable as this is,this is not the duty of a governor-elect,the state still has a governor who is yet to serve his full term complete and abia state government ought not to have entertained him at all for this nonsense,we over-act and over-do our things too much in this country,wait for your time,allow your predecessor to leave before you begin ruling.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2023
Googledotcom:

Your Insanity is scary!
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Samakus(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2023
post=122775553:

Ngige is a short man and did wonders when he was governor of Anambra State

And now he's peppering University staff. Go and verify cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2023
Na now you talk wetin dey worry you πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IyaebeTheGreat:
abegi I edge you for height. The only good thing about short people as I heard is that they have big something, that means when others were growing and increasing in their height they were growing only in their down below
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by nedekid: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2023
The guy is quite tall. Hopefully his performance will exceed his height. grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by AbBlackLaw: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2023
Kim Jong Un
IyaebeTheGreat:
That you are very short won't stop me from saying the truth. Mention one short person you know that's good and kindhearted?
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Incrediblekutty(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prefer short men? Ewwwwwwww , abeg.

Bleeding slowpoke! You will obviously end up with a nonentity, one scallywag like you

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by skj1377(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2023
Elrufai will cancel out ngige so score is 0-0
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2023
Incrediblekutty:

Bleeding slowpoke! You will obviously end up with a nonentity, one scallywag like you
Shorty you can hug transformer for all I care

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by nedekid: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2023
Blazebond:
As commendable as this is,this is not the duty of a governor-elect,the state still has a governor who is yet to serve his full term complete and abia state government ought not to have entertained him at all for this nonsense,we over-act and over-do our things too much in this country,wait for your time,allow your predecessor to leave before you begin ruling.
Yes as you rigtly said, in this country we over react to trivial issue too much. A case in point is this reaction to an incomming governor wanting to hit the ground running. Already prepared and knows what he wants. If the current governor is progressive and wants the betterment of the state, he will be supportive of the gov elect, providing logistics, support to his transition team to enable a seemless transition of government.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by IrawoKross: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2023
Incrediblekutty:

Hahaha. IyaebeTheGreat will weep oh
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2023
Last time I used this road was around jss 2 or 3 if I am not mistaken that was 17-19 years ago .
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by ozo13(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ngige
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2023
onthehill:
Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti has taken a tour of Port Harcourt Road, Aba with Julius Berger construction company, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos from the tour with the caption;

https://twitter.com/DrAlexOtti2023/status/1651271966412664833?t=DgbbPksxKn7HD3Td7SqTpA&s=19
If that road is fixed ,it will be a welcome development
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Something is definitely wrong with you. Are you the God who created him? Let us see the picture of your parents or even you. You spend all your day on a faceless forum typing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2023
Initial gragra
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Charly68: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2023
Successive Govt in Abia are nothing but scammers. It is so sad. Thank God the people have taken over their state now through operation.OBI must win.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Wow o wow! Silence they say, is golden.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by maticar: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
someone referred to you as iyaebeTheFool last time, and that guy is right
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by maticar: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2023
Jflex07:
Something is definitely wrong with you. Are you the God who created him? Let us see the picture of your parents or even you. You spend all your day on a faceless forum typing nonsense.
just call am IyaebeTheFool

as you can see how foolish the thing is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings / Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.