Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) (43392 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by maticar: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2023
kingthreat:
My guy you're not yet governor. Let your democratic term start first. By the way, hope you have the money to pay for the works. Taxation of substandard goods won't raise the IGR of Abia.
hatred will be the death of you

why not face your useless region and allow the man fix his state?
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2023
ONNYX:

You will eat these your words in the nearest future.

I assure you that in drawing from my personal experience with Alex all Abians will be drunk with happiness within the next two years. This is one the best choices at gubernatorial level since 1999.

I am not one given to Political discussions and debates. But I assure you that within the bounds of this country we have everything we need to make this country a Power House.

All we need to do is identify and push people with antecedence who no longer care about their personal success because they are super accomplished.

Alex please talk to Barth Nnaji and draw him close. Let him conclude the Geometric Power project in Aba and environs.

Abia indeed will be the model of governance as expressed in the synergy between government and individual effort in the nearest future.

Leave Indomie Generation,politics aside,every sensible matured person knows Otti is the best choice Abians have had to make since they were birthed into the political jamboree of this Country.
That boy just trying to be mischievous😁
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2023
IrawoKross:
Your Dad is tall, yet he is still a level 6 civil servant in Portharcourt.
You feel cool insulting people's father because he is not in the APC.
Silly thing.
We know that you are short, but continue
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by IrawoKross: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

We know that you are short, but continue
Your mom must have told you that.
She is my "good friend"
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by naijanaso: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2023
Princeton92:
Great start and let's pray he works close to our expectations sha....

I expect him to shock Nigeria Government and their citizens in bringing Abia State to live again!

Abia is the second largest allocation receiving state in SE after Imo. What will be the shocking thing there? He should use the state's resources well. That's all people are expecting. That's not a shocking thing.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by onuman: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2023
onthehill:
Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti has taken a tour of Port Harcourt Road, Aba with Julius Berger construction company, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos from the tour with the caption;

https://twitter.com/DrAlexOtti2023/status/1651271966412664833?t=DgbbPksxKn7HD3Td7SqTpA&s=19

Put Orji Uzor Kalu and his last two successors in shame class.
The incumbent governor went to build flyover in Aba where PH Road remained an eyesores
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by goodson(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This man is short ooo. Short people and their wahala, I hope this will not be another bad omen for Abians because short people can be very wicked ehn.
He was my MD. Very kind hearted
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The former governor of abia state deserves to be Nnamudi KANU cellmate by now
point of correction, Out going Governor.. πŸ˜†
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Make e enter first...na den Dem go complain sai no money
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
First time, Julius Berger would work on South East roads. Alex Otti appears to be a visionary.

Berger is known for the highest quality civil engineering. Soludo should do something differently and in this direction. It is not a competition of how many roads you did but the quality.

If you were to construct 10 roads. Cut them down to 6 to foot the cost of Julius Berger quality. The sand and topography of the South East are delicate that they need the high level of civil engineering to have enduring roads. Otti has finally invited Julius Berger to the East.

Thanks Dr Alex Otti. Dalu!

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by kkonyeji(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Princeton92:

I expect him to shock Nigeria Government and their citizens in bringing Abia State to live again!

He'll do that, he won't disappoint like the kerosene-distributing governor

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Helel(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Googledotcom:
Is it that you are just programmed not to have sense or what ?

grin grin grin
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by nams77: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Legitisreal:
grin which kind Julius Berger be dis

See bag of beans and person girlfriend go dey suck this one go reach butt to satisfy their weird orgiies
Money talks, bullshit works
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
kkonyeji:

He'll do that, he won't disappoint like the kerosene-distributing governor

Yes I believe so
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Googledotcom:
Is it that you are just programmed not to have sense or what ?
That's your own thought. Defend the short man, short devil
lol
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That you are very short won't stop me from saying the truth. Mention one short person you know that's good and kindhearted?
Hel Rufai
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That you are very short won't stop me from saying the truth. Mention one short person you know that's good and kindhearted?
Osibanjo cheesy
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by HonestJOE: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The outgoing governor of abia state deserves to be Nnamudi KANU cellmate by now

Please stop mentioning Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu again. You are not worthy to do so oga.

How can you compare him with a corrupt politician?
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by BidenDTrounced: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Defused and Defanged

BidenDTrounced:
I've received reports on Juan Guaido, I'll take action on that later in the day.

Joe Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state. He failed, he bent the knee, crown prince MBS prevailed.
He blamed President Putin

During the Iran hijab/regime change protests, suggesting a Libya/Gaddafi 2.0:

"We're going to free Iran"
Joe Biden

What happened? He failed.

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
this iyaebe is actually useless, dumbest gal i have ever seen..just look at her comments.. always nonsense...na this kind man go marry kip for house...

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Can abia state afford the services of Julius Berger? Uzodima once tried to use them but after they gave him their estimate he ran away.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by ubox: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
onthehill:
Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti has taken a tour of Port Harcourt Road, Aba with Julius Berger construction company, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos from the tour with the caption;

https://twitter.com/DrAlexOtti2023/status/1651271966412664833?t=DgbbPksxKn7HD3Td7SqTpA&s=19
Not that I'm not wishing him well oh, but Lyon was Governor elect and never made it to swearing in grin
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This man is short ooo. Short people and their wahala, I hope this will not be another bad omen for Abians because short people can be very wicked ehn.
zzor give it a rest already will u?
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
LINTUNE:
zzor give it a rest already will u?
Heyyyyyy 😲😲😲😲 where have you been?
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by javaguru: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
aikyg:
Aba is the only city in Nigeria that has the capacity to overtake Lagos and become the most valuable city in West Africa. Good luck to Mr Alex Otti and his team. Aba is on the rise.
Anambra too

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by ubox: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Princeton92:

Yup, some parts of Uyo, Akwa Ibom was like this until Godswill Akpabio changed the face of the state with Berger.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by ubox: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
kingthreat:
My guy you're not yet governor. Let your democratic term start first. By the way, hope you have the money to pay for the works. Taxation of substandard goods won't raise the IGR of Abia.
Lyon of Bayelsa has tales grin
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by dfrost: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
kingthreat:

You want him to succeed or fail? Which one king? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by dfrost: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
ubox:

Not that I'm not wishing him well oh, but Lyon was Governor elect and never made it to swearing in grin

Stop disguising. Embrace your opinion like a man and chest it well well πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by aikyg(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
StreetFight:

Definitely, that is why is dirtier than refuse dumps in Lagos. Now I understand why you all want to die in Lagos. Look at your useless region, yet your concern is that Tinubu is stealing Lagos money. Is Tinubu also stealing Abia's money? Or why is the state looking like a big refuse dump?
Aba's potential is organic and untapped. No president can stop a governor who wants to put Aba an accelerated growth trajectory.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by boldtruthalways: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
SensualMan1:
Lol. Midget wait till u r sworn in grin

This one will end up worst than the current buffon.
Enemy of progress......get out.
Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by aikyg(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
StreetFight:

Definitely, that is why is dirtier than refuse dumps in Lagos. Now I understand why you all want to die in Lagos. Look at your useless region, yet your concern is that Tinubu is stealing Lagos money. Is Tinubu also stealing Abia's money? Or why is the state looking like a big refuse dump?
The refuse dumps you see in Aba is generated from boutique factories that have formed a cluster in Aba. These factories are driven 100% by the small and medium scale business men in Aba.
The current governor is just running Aba like every other state in Nigeria, forgetting that Aba is the single biggest boutique manufacturing hub in Africa.
With a governor that sees Aba as a special state, the state is poised to take it's rightful place in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) / LASTMA Vehicle Falls While Chasing A Car From Onipanu To Maryland, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.