Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. (50042 Views)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Tony4000: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Another poor girl spotted, there is a clear line between being broke and being poor
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
A very smart girl has spoken.

Women, don't suffer in poverty because of love.

It is better to cry in a Rolls-Royce than in a Keke napep.

Poor men are not worthy of love and commitment.

So rich guys should marry poor gurls right..? So ur telling me a rich guys ment to settle for less while poor gurls should go big fish.. then later if the man use her for rituals u start carrying foul. What sort of stupiid mentality is this?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by ChinemeremFidel: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Senudi96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYShYwDWxgI&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCtvKUmz1PsCZTm2k6A-EIT1&index=4

In Nigeria today, how much should a man earn before he can contemplate marriage?

According to the lady in this video, any man asking her hand in marriage should earn nothing less than N800,000 before she can say YES to him.

Considering the minimum wage and unemployment rate in Nigeria, do you think she has a point or its mere wishful thinking?

Watch and share your opinion.

How much was your father earning before he married your mum and trained all of you guys..

Girls and entitlement mentality enhh

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by MrFly(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
800k is too small, na 8m my dear. What do u have to offer? Just a pot hole. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by GiftedHands111: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Poor girls and women don't deserve to live.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by NtitledNaija: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
800k is not a lot of money, a lot of people make way more than that per week.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Mercury12(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything
u sef like wahala. Enjoy the nairaland blast 😂
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Konjiboii: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
I blame men for this epidemic they created for low income men, ladies with this mindset have never really had to work hard to make money so it's easy for them to see all men as equal or think it's as easy to make money, how many of this women can survive on their salaries alone without olosho as side hustle, come to Lagos and see yoruba girls that can't write their names on paper using the latest iphones and staying in millions per annum apartments, it's all toto hustle. I always preach for men to up their game and stop loving this hos that don't add value to their life, just fvck them and pass to the next homie. Don't let talk like this make you feel less of a man at the end of the day this girls need us more than we need them, live your life to the fullest and when you feel it's right find a manageable one to procreate with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Beverlyjean(f): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything

How much do u earn monthly??
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Ijaya123: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Help me ask her how much she earns in a month.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by seyiseyi84: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
No wonder way she never marry..
If u want a reliable driver for ur uber car we give out good and reliable ones.u will thank me letter.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Ijaya123: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

How much do you spend in a month?
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by seyiseyi84: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=seyiseyi84 post=122793673]No wonder way she never marry..
If u want a reliable driver for ur uber car we give out good and reliable ones.u will thank me letter.09159162808
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Inconsequential remarks.

The 800k nigga would probably go for a lady earning half of that amount or something closer and the nigga might just pierce her and alpha widow ladies like this as a mere side attraction too.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by GABRIEL6036: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:
With her face like Obi's shoe
I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Fahvvy: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
CuriousStudent:
if you like cry and wail over this thread,it wouldn't change her standard.

Better stick to your virgin and continue your campaign against single mothers but let this woman be,you wretch.
She is not responsible for your failures

Gosh! You are a fycking disgrace! Let her be

Hahahahahah grin...
Abeg carry your frustrations shift one side bikonu, I'm not responsible for your problems cheesy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by RighteousI: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You are lying. You wish you had 800k per month.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by hardbody: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Senudi96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYShYwDWxgI&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCtvKUmz1PsCZTm2k6A-EIT1&index=4

In Nigeria today, how much should a man earn before he can contemplate marriage?

According to the lady in this video, any man asking her hand in marriage should earn nothing less than N800,000 before she can say YES to him.

Considering the minimum wage and unemployment rate in Nigeria, do you think she has a point or its mere wishful thinking?

She is very cheap. How much does she think 800k is when calculated on a straight line basis? This is N9.6m per annum, about USD20k. Aim high abeg.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Fahvvy: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
frugal:

You're welcome!

Thank you for the correction, typo be falling hands right from time grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by mastermaestro(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Talk with commonsense. You don't joke all the time. How much is your monthly income to begin with? 800k monthly in Nigeria isn't huge you say? You need mental examination. sad

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by richie240: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fahvvy:
And how much does she earns? undecided...
How much she earns shdn't necessarily have mattered if d average female knows her place in d marriage.

If they agree that the man is d head of d house and is d final arbiter in d house it wouldve been a diff ball game; but no, the man will shoulder (almost all) her responsibilities (expectedly) but still wont be given peace of mind and regard as the head of d house.

O wrong nau!

If i'm expected to shoulder ur respobsibility then i MUST have authority over u, period!!
I dont mind shouldering ur responsibility to d best of my ability so long as u know say u be my 'subordinate', not 'equal'.
If thats too much 4 u, abeg nor marry me biko.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by MiosheEmpire1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
How much is her father,jur bro or senior brother is earning per month?
I will be patiently waiting for her reply.
Yeye
Anyways am just st asking for a friend
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by dododawa1: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lol, HER family extended/nuclear background NEEDED ASAP.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by crowther15(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fahvvy:
We should start from here first.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Mitchy49(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice2023:

It will carry a lot madam.

See,if u buy things in buck u will know what I am saying.

For me,I buy meat in large quantity and store in my freezer.

Milk for my children one bag (lactorich)

Tomatoes one big baskets...it can take me 5months at dei dei tomatoes market.

Groundnut oil 20litres...six or seven months straight.

Red oil 20 litres...from my village direct.

Onion quarter bag ,some end up growing which dash out most times. At Deidei market.

Rice 3bags a year.

Beans,I buy bean at beans village in Nasaraw state.

Garri,I buy one bag that can last me 3 comfortable months. From my village.

After all these buying,I now spend so less and less.

Try this and reduce ur stress in life.

Oboy, u be correct guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Y0urUncle: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Are you indirectly saying APC has failed?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by bikefab(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
How much does her father earn?
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Mitchy49(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Dats why yahoo guys keep dealing with dis empty-headed girls

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by LivingSage: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hope you're also making 600k a month before you'll be expecting 800k monthly earner angry

IyaebeTheGreat:

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by illrhymes(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Senudi96:

Juvenile delinquency

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by wizod(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fahvvy:
nothing but a smelly hole she uses in passing out malaria urine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.