Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife (24229 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by pronto1(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most. I think you’re a sim#

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Trustworthiness: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

I will advice you divorce the woman asap, else you too hate your daughter
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Dada4me: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2023
Send her to me.

Your action to remarry early was for your daughter but the truth is that it could go either way, which in your case is going south.

Send the girl to a trusted hand before she is tagged evil and sent out. You will be helpless then.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Rinoxy: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2023
CondenseMilk:
RIP to your first queen.

Your story is same with some Nigerian movie back then.

Let me write the scene of such movie.. I pray it never be your portion. Amen

First the girl will be accused of being a w. by her step mom, maybe because she no get belle for you.

Then afterwards the girl will be sent out to nowhere.

She will hustle on her own through thick and thin , possible r*pe, school and all that.

Then finally she will get a degree, good job and a husband.

Then she will look for her dad and maybe meets him as a gateman, driver or cleaner in her working place or company.

Then you both will hug each other and cry.

Then she will forgive you and clean you up.

Movie ends.
Sorry about your late wife. My brother, take care of your daughter. If your new woman can't take care of your babygirl....., I won't say more than that.
It's obvious you didn't do your homework well before marrying the second lady.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Danisaint112(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

Please what should I do?

if you do not do anything to curtail this menace trust me your daughter is going to grow up to hate you in the future. I am speaking from the experience of people I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Mbenny(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know, but that's just me... I don't see myself raising someone else's child unless it's my niece or nephew because I'm biologically related to them.

When it comes to love, I can be selfish... I wouldn't want to share my love for my husband with another woman's baby.

And I don't expect some random woman to also raise my kids, unless she's biologically related to them because me and my family have got this close bond... I'm very close to my nephews, nieces, and sisters, and I love them so much.

That's why I've made a decision not to date baby daddies, I've even told my fiance that if he dares to have a baby outside of the relationship, I'm gone... I wouldn't care if we have 10 kids or been married for 20 years, it's over.

Once I find out that a guy has a baby, I run and never look back.. grin grin grin grin
so you mean you can't adopt a child?
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Rinoxy: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Me wey no dey joke with my daughters. You touch them I fit kill u. Pls my brother, take very good care of that little princess like your life depends on it.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by skj1377(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
I think you killed your wife to marry this new woman
1 year is not enough. Every child deserves the situation they find themselves.
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by fxexperts: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

My brother you married a Jezebel as a wife. I dont know why you men are weak Simping all the time for these women. What is even wrong with you guys are your brains functional at all. Why can't you send that witch away. which dirty love are you loving a witch. If you cannot love your daughter, there is nothing wrong in divorcing her. It should be the only thing you should do, stop coming online to ask for advice. If I was in your shoes I would have sent the Jezebel away a long time ago.

Zonefree:

grin
Which can prayer be this? The girl is not an orphan yet nau grin
OfCourse she is an Orphan already. a witch you married less than a year ago is already asking your own daughter to leave the house, calling your house her house. Just imagine the weakling. Nigerian women are Jezebel all of them.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nope.

Unless if it happens that I can't have kids, but I'll need to adopt the child as a baby so that he or she wouldn't remember anything.

But I may still not adopt any child.
Mbenny:
so you mean you can't adopt a child?
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rinoxy:

Sorry about your late wife. My brother, take care of your daughter. If your new woman can't take care of your babygirl....., I won't say more than that.
It's obvious you didn't do your homework well before marrying the second lady.
Please quote the right person
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
atobs4real:

Your daughter stands as a threat to her. your daughter will forever be older than her children. so use wisdom make dem no kill am ooo

Quote the right post please
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Mbenny(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Nope.

Unless if it happens that I can't have kids, but I'll need to adopt the child as a baby so that he or she wouldn't remember anything.

But I may still not adopt any child.
hmmmmm..
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by klbakare(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
TUANKU:
You married your present wife after the loss of your wife so that YOUR DAUGHTER WILL GROW UP WITH MOTHERLY LOVE/CARE... it's obviously not working.
FIRE HER.
Don't listen to woke people and ignore the warning signs until she harms that innocent kid.
The hearts of men.

The reason for the marriage is a lie don't mind him. He married another woman because he needs a wife, he needs a pussy, he needs breasts. The wan is a weak idiot

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Microwhy: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Hummm
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by millstone(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chidi2022:
The day i feared this man, was the day, he told her openly that instead of his to stop being friends with any of his friends... he would rather divorce her... i shock ..walai....Ever since she came back, she even dey knee down greet..
The man said his main annoyance was that, she meet all thise his friends when they were dating, she will even cook for them without complains.. but immediately he married her, she frowns when ever they are around to the extent, they will be uncomfortable and that thier wives don't treat him that way...
Lol
make anything do that man say he is god forbid crippled he go see shege. Just because your snake coils when you warn it doesn't mean one day it will not swallow you when it is big enough. Let she get what she wants he will see premium shege
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by millstone(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Zonefree:

The man is a true alpha. God bless him abundantly.
He's only deceiving himself. Madam never get what she wants. Let two of them relocate out of the country first whether e go fit do hum yeye alpha male
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Chidi2022: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
millstone:

Lol
make anything do that man say he is god forbid crippled he go see shege. Just because your snake coils when you warn it doesn't mean one day it will not swallow you when it is big enough. Let she get what she wants he will see premium shege
LMAO... Just dey play... Sometimes life is not Nollywood....Man wey don already marry second wife...
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Chidi2022: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
millstone:

He's only deceiving himself. Madam never get what she wants. Let two of them relocate out of the country first whether e go fit do hum yeye alpha male
You don watch too many Nollywood...Man is married again for the second time.... The man is a Muslim from kwara state... He says if she can't cope , make she dey go... Now she and the new wife, dey find baba attention...
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by skywalker240(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

My advice, get rid of the bitch (unapologetically speaking)

Your daughter is the only relative you have in that house

Your so called wife is an outsider, be a Man once in your life and stop simpin. And taking up shit in the name of love

You make me sick with this kind of post
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by skywalker240(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chidi2022:
As in ehnn. My neighbor here sent his wife(mother of 2) back home because she do frown her face whenever his friends come visiting or come to play all these football games... Ever since the woman returned, she smiles and greet everyone... i believe she learnt her leasons...
God Bless that nigga

Omo the guy na correct

Put the bitch in her place quick quick

My wife no de ever try all those kind rubbish with me lai Lai
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by millstone(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chidi2022:
LMAO... Just dey play... Sometimes life is not Nollywood....Man wey don already marry second wife...
Nollywood ke? who dey reason those clowns. oh except that. Personally I don't trust women. she might just be there cause either the guy is meeting her needs rn or she definitely has her intentions
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Chidi2022: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
millstone:

Nollywood ke? who dey reason those clowns. oh except that. Personally I don't trust women. she might just be there cause either the guy is meeting her needs rn or she definitely has her intentions
Which needs? Inside face me i slap you... I don't think the man is a bad man...one thing i can say about him, is that , he is putting his foot down against what he doesn't like...And i don't see anything bad in it... Because the man said , had it been that she hates his friends and family before the marriage, he won't have married her.. So why change after the marriage...
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Chidi2022: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
skywalker240:

God Bless that nigga

Omo the guy na correct

Put the bitch in her place quick quick

My wife no de ever try all those kind rubbish with me lai Lai
One thing with some human being is that, they want to over do things, once its allowed...Its hide or rare to see someone who got pregnant out of wedlock say she is craving this or that, because either thier hiding the pregnancy or they are ashamed...Its only a happily married pregnant wife, that will wake her husband up by 2 or 3am to crave ogbono soup...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

I am honestly really sorry for you and I say that without an ounce of sarcasm.
The mere fact that you are here pondering between your own flesh and blood and a heartless sadist of a wife evokes such sympathy.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by TUANKU(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
klbakare:

The reason for the marriage is a lie don't mind him. He married another woman because he needs a wife, he needs a pussy, he needs breasts. The wan is a weak idiot
cheesy cheesy grin
Dem suppose flog am.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by phemmyfour: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Take your daughter to your relatives. They LL value her more there
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Mekus007001: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
I joined Nairaland today just because of this your post, you love a woman that maltreat your only daughter and child...You are a definition of Simp....poor woman died thinking she left her daughter in the hands of a good father not knowing that her death equals her daughter being treated like an orphan....if you dey close to me na to beat sense enter your Head
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Barezzoflagos: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

"I'm caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter ".
Please read this sentence carefully and ask yourself if you're actually doing the right thing.
Did your 2nd wife use jazz or kayanmatan on you??
Has she tried your senses with Kutunome?
So you choose someone u married less than 2 years ago over your own flesh and blood? Your late first wife must be rolling in her grave.God rest her soul.
Better send that Jezebel.out of your house and life for good before she kills that child.How can she say she loves you yet doesn't care for a product from your loins.Una two just dey play.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Barezzoflagos: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

What's your daughter's offense??What did she do to deserve that hate for that wicked witch?
She has the audacity to direct you sent your daughter out.
Person wey never born oo.Are you that weak??
Abi you no get sense at all??
If you send that girl away..God will punish your and that woman.You ll never see joy again in your life..Wicked people. AND TO THINK YOU'VE CONSIDERED SENDING HER AWAY IRKS ME MORE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by zakkxx: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
If your wife accept your daughter as her daughter she will conceive but if she maltreat your daughter God will not give her any child. If God give your wife a child your first daughter will die of maltreatment. Thank God for God. Oga look for a burden school for your daughter soo that she go enjoy her stay in school and spent little time with your troublesome wife. I pray that God will lock the womb of your wife soo that your daughter will have peace.

Remember your first daughter is your next of king even if your current wife have a son.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by skywalker240(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chidi2022:
One thing with some human being is that, they want to over do things, once its allowed...Its hide or rare to see someone who got pregnant out of wedlock say she is craving this or that, because either thier hiding the pregnancy or they are ashamed...Its only a happily married pregnant wife, that will wake her husband up by 2 or 3am to crave ogbono soup...
As in enh, what pains me most is that there are Men who tolerate such rubbish from them

Na those guys de vex me pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.