Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife (24102 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by StPete: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Let me just call this OP a very foolish man. I swear if I know you personally and have the power to, walai, I will beat craze comot for your stupid body

That you don't and can't stamp your authority in your house and you're behaving like a simp disgusts me to my bones.

Continue being foolish until the day you come back and meet that your daughter who didn't ask to be born, has been killed by a woman you are blinded by foolish love with.

Reminds me of the maltreatment my sister got from our step-mothers and thank God she survived it to have become wealthy herself, far more wealthy than my father or any of his ex wives. It didn't come easy without her going through series of turmoils, some of which are too gory to mention.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Akosxxx(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
I'm not usually like this but if I no tell you sey you're a very stupid and useless man that stupid love kill there! my mind no go gree me rest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by onlyboyson(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
You love a man and hate his daughter
The woman is a DEVIL INCARNATE
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by luskysylver(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
u married too quick and besides women are naturally wicked. u are even lucky she is not a man she would have poisoned him. U can not take away ur daughter, if she can not coup with the little girl then she should leave ur house.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by oloshun(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Brother, this is a very sensitive matter. My best advice is for you to let your wife go. If it is not working now, it won’t work later. Your daughter’s life and well-being should be your paramount priority. When she is grown, you can consider remarrying if the situation remains the same.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Kobicove(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
You're a wimp if you can't stand up for your own daugher before your second wife...abi is she the one feeding you? angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by atobs4real(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
CondenseMilk:
RIP to your first queen.

Your story is same with some Nigerian movie back then.

Let me write the scene of such movie.. I pray it never be your portion. Amen

First the girl will be accused of being a w. by her step mom, maybe because she no get belle for you.

Then afterwards the girl will be sent out to nowhere.

She will hustle on her own through thick and thin , possible r*pe, school and all that.

Then finally she will get a degree, good job and a husband.

Then she will look for her dad and maybe meets him as a gateman, driver or cleaner in her working place or company.

Then you both will hug each other and cry.

Then she will forgive you and clean you up.

Movie ends.
Your daughter stands as a threat to her. your daughter will forever be older than her children. so use wisdom make dem no kill am ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by LORDKing001: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?
35 years never get sense?

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Hugotee: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
My brother , you were too fast to marry and because of that your former in-law are not happy with you.
You would have send your daughter to them before you married the second wife. They now believed that there is a problem that's why you want to send the little girl to them. And if any thing should happen to that girl you will face there music.
Better talk to that your second wife or send her out.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by renderme: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
It will get worse after she has her own child. Leave that woman. Raise ur daughter urself till u find someone dt can love her and has the fear of God.

I’m sure you’ll find one if u look at the right attributes, not just physical attraction. You owe dt to your daughter. If u can’t give her a safe happy home, don’t remarry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by benqo01(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
OP UR BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS GETTING MARRIED AGAIN AFTER THE DEMISE O YOUR WIFE,I HOPE U WERE NOT EXPECTING THAT WOMAN TO BE NICE TO YOUR DAUGHTER GOSH THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE

NO MATTER HOW NICE DER RE THEY CAN NEVER BE NICE TO OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN ,WOMEN RE LIKE THAT

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO KEEP YOUR DAUGHTER SAFE COS SHE WILL DO MORE WICKED THINGS TO HER

DONT GET THAT LADY PREGNANT THE DAY YOU TRY THAT IS IT FINISHED SHE WILL MAKE U ABANDON YOUR DAUGHTER.

I HATE THE WORD STEPMOTHER THEY RE WICKED AND DEVILISH READY TO DESTROY ONES LIFE

TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE U PUTTING YOUR DAUGHTER LIFE IN DANGER,U MIGHT NOT SEE IT FULLY NOW BUT IN THE FUTURE I FEAR FOR HER

STAY
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Naijatask: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Your problem is simple na.

Just tell your daughter to leave your house
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Rubbiish(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

This part is very sad to read! Shame on u
I just hope some of the stories u people post here are false. How can your wife be telling u to stay out of issues concerning your daughter? You are all your daughter have got & u should be the one telling your wife to stay out of issues concerning your daughter. I hate weak men with everything in me. Since it is now very clear u are not man enough to handle this. Please take that girl to her grandparents, don't ruin her life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by richie240: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
No overthinkam, na female nature be dt.
Your dota too will most likely hate any child of his man (husband/bf) so long as d pikin didnt enter ds world thru her vagina.

Na their way be dt!
cool
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Guyman01: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Stop that I love my wife BS, that little girl is your biggest treasure.
My wife gave me so much trouble for years but it never stopped me from being the best dad to my daughters. Today my wife can't do anyhow because she will have to contend with them first before me, they are my backup squad. grin
Its better she goes than your daughter, you can marry another wife but you can never have a replacement daughter if anything happens to that little angel that brings you fulfilment as a father

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by lebron7(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

It would be beyond stupid to send your daughter to live with someone else because of a woman you haven't been married to for up to 3 years smh

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by akube34: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

you are not ok. That’s your daughter. Which kind nonsense love you love your wife. You are a man n need to be firm. If she can’t tolerate your daughter the. Chase am. I wonder why u rush go marry sef with nonsense excuse that you want her to grow with motherly love. You married for your selfish interest jareh. We all know many women won’t e accommodating ti another woman child.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by maticar: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

hmmm

even my wife knows i dont joke with my daughter, talkless of 2nd wife

you say love do wetin? thats why she wants to kill your child and you are talking nonsense love

your daughter will hate you as time goes becasue you are a weak man who cant defend her nor stamp his authority down in his house
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Desusi: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chidi2022:
I can't control my tears... Only God knows what that little child is going through... Please how old is she?
Interesting question!
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by ConfidentialDoc: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
brain54:
You have to put your foot down…

For your daughter’s sake.

No be all this lovey-lovey “ I love my wife” BS.

Man up!

The above is truth.
You cannot be a man and love a woman more than she loves you or yours...get rid of her oo

Yes I Know it's hard , it's like losing a wife a second time..but it's the best for your daughter and you too.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Movingname1: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Your wife does not love you and she is not a nice person .

No good person maltreats a vulnerable powerless child .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
This is the reason why I made a decision not to date baby daddies and I never wish for my kids to be left in the hands of a step mother if one day I leave this Earth earlier than expected.

I wouldn't want to end up hating someone else's child in the name of being a step mother and I also wouldn't want my kids to also suffer in the hands of a step mother.

Why couldn't you wait for at least 5 years before getting married again? Because most women don't like raising kids that they're not biologically related to and I'm sure you know about this as it's very common here in Africa.
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Flame77: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
I feel like arresting you and your heartless second wife for violence against children. Only God knows the inhuman treatment that girl is getting in your absence. I'm heartbroken right now. What kind of sex are you getting from that evil woman that you can't send her away? Very soon she will turn you against your daughter. You are a weak man.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by maticar: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
akube34:
you are not ok. That’s your daughter. Which kind nonsense love you love your wife. You are a man n need to be firm. If she can’t tolerate your daughter the. Chase am. I wonder why u rush go marry sef with nonsense excuse that you want her to grow with motherly love. You married for your selfish interest jareh. We all know many women won’t e accommodating ti another woman child.
no mind am e dey do nonsense for his house.....until he loses his daughter
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Desusi: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

grin
Which can prayer be this? The girl is not an orphan yet nau grin
Yeah,na waa for people ooo.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by iykemoney90(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
How do you men relinquish your authority in the house all in the name of Love? Someone you used your money to marry is telling you to loose guard your daughter and you are here crying?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by linearity: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

The fault is from you.

You are failing woefully in your duties as the head of the home. She knows that, you have a daughter before stepping in and should be ready to be a stepmother.

And you said….she has not given you any kid? Jealous maybe?

Regardless you have to resume your role as the head of the home.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Paracetamol01: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

somebody on this forum once said you can have an ex wife,ex girlfriend but you can't have an ex daughter, mother,, sister, father or brother.... threating her with divorce , if she continue the hate for your daughter don't hesitate to divorce her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Smartguyboy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
You just have to choose a stranger you just met 2 years ago or your daughter?
One need to go for peace to reign,
You did not lay your priority well for your new wicked wife that why she’s maltreating your blood 🩸 and you can’t do anything about it .

If you really love your daughter before any woman comes into your life you will tell them your daughter mean everything to you she already lost her mom and you want to be there for her who want to stay will accept her as are own but no you want to send her away because of 🍑 she will never forgive you .

Do you think the lady will want you to send her child away?
Some men self eh .
Una just too weak whenever una see 🍑. As you are looking for where to dump her why not use her for 💴 and have peace of mind .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nduzeal4life: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Oga sorry for the loss, but you are a big fool to compare an outsider with your beloved daughter, your wife is not part of your family but your daughter is, your wife has another family to hold onto but your daughter has none, shame on you ass leaker

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by chiedozie198100: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

SIMP is asking for help.

Mugu.

Stay their make she kill you daughter for you.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Otii4god: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Oga you are confused as selfish, it wasn't really about your daughter all along but yourself reasons why things are happening the way they do

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Do I Do About My Mother / Couple Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Dance Steps (Pix, Video) / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.