Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife (24105 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by lanocfoods: 3:00am On Apr 28, 2023
TUANKU:
You married your present wife after the loss of your wife so that YOUR DAUGHTER WILL GROW UP WITH MOTHERLY LOVE/CARE... it's obviously not working.
FIRE HER.
Don't listen to woke people and ignore the warning signs until she harms that innocent kid.
The hearts of men.
He is now shifting the goal post, love don enter, the poor child is now being thrown under the bus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by darediamond(m): 5:09am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

How I wish can call you directly. How I wish.

If you really love your first late wife, you will do just about any thing to Protect The daughter she left behind.

Ha, you are talking about love in the face of life? Or do I say sex because if it is not sex driven love that beclouds your reasoning as not just a Man but an HUSBAND for that matter, NEVER WILL YOU ALLOW THAT USELESS GIRL YOU CALL A NEW WIFE TO BE MALTREATING YOUR INNOCENT GIRL.

I wish I live in your Area.

Wait Bro, have you forgotten the financial expenses and efforts you rigorously pass through to have that Girl right from the day her Mother conceived her? Or you are not the one paying the series of Bills over her late mum and the Baby Girl?

Wait, is it that you want to see the girls dead too like her mum or what exactly is your reason for not Protecting her from that wicked lady you get remarried to?

The said purpose why you marry is what she is not fulling then no more deal. She hates you via your Daughter.

The lady is moving towards Killing your daughter and you are watching because of Sex-driven love??

Se kii se wipe, eedi un di e arakunrin?

Se that woman parking now before she kill that Girl and you will remain divinely Cursed forever!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Burgerlomo: 5:24am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

You must stand up for your daughter period
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by onumadu: 5:25am On Apr 28, 2023
Some men are dangerously pussy-lanimous.
Just one year after your wife died, you already found someone to remarry?
Why can't some people do without pu-ssy bikonu? angry

See how an innocent girl child will suffer for her father's lack of control.
Honestly, that child should be taken from you, just in case.
You are NOT a FATHER.
Not all sires are fathers. Some are sperm donors.
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by PROPEACE: 6:04am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

You are a silly man! Protect that poor girl and stop being an unfortunate idiot.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by whitedove(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2023
This story right here is my story! Except few variations.
In my own case the woman I married already had a child out of wedlock.this I did intentionally believing that have her baby girl living with us with my boy will change the narrative but I was wrong.
She would rain curses on my boy at the slightest provocation words like 'dont kill me like you kill your mother.so I told my wife that my son can't live with me;you have to take your daughter to her father.my boy was in a private school closed to where we lived.i changed his school to FGGC in Ekiti close to my parents house.
No woman can sincerely take good care of another woman's child.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Juliearth(f): 6:14am On Apr 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Sit who down? And leave the man who is clearly the one with the problem?

Please, sis, open your eyes to see the real truth here.

Op has never imagined he'd be the one raising his daughter. It's quite clear from all decisions he has taken till this point that he doesn't know how to take care of his daughter and has no plans to learn either. He:

*Remarried a year after wifey died so he won't be alone with the kid.
*Saw his kid being maltreated and offered to send her to her grandparents instead of sending the woman packing.
*When that failed, he came here asking nairalanders what to do as if anyone of us would ever advise him to stay married to a lady who does not love his child.
*On top of that, when he responded to a comment, he asked, why are women like that? Obviously hammering on the fact that Op wanted a "nanny for his daughter".

I think we are both on the same page. If you understood what I wrote, then you would realize that my emphasis was on the man upping his game and doing what is right.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by TUANKU(m): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2023
lanocfoods:

He is now shifting the goal post, love don enter, the poor child is now being thrown under the bus
What a pity.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by lanre316: 6:40am On Apr 28, 2023
CondenseMilk:
RIP to your first queen.

Your story is same with some Nigerian movie back then.

Let me write the scene of such movie.. I pray it never be your portion. Amen

First the girl will be accused of being a w. by her step mom, maybe because she no get belle for you.

Then afterwards the girl will be sent out to nowhere.

She will hustle on her own through thick and thin , possible r*pe, school and all that.

Then finally she will get a degree, good job and a husband.

Then she will look for her dad and maybe meets him as a gateman, driver or cleaner in her working place or company.

Then you both will hug each other and cry.

Then she will forgive you and clean you up.

Movie ends.

LOL. Though a bit exaggerated, true reality is not far from what you describe
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Tony4000: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2023
Candid advise, dissolve that marriage as soon as possible..from your writeup, the woman is already becoming domineering, too bad mehn.. do you really know what love truly means? No 1, LOVE IS KIND. How can you say you love someone that maltreats your biological daughter? Omoo even if she isn’t your biological daughter. She may have used kayamata on you or just maybe you ain’t thinking like a real man right now, no disrespect though but how would you claim to love a woman you married to replace the motherly care? Your daughter deserves a good woman pls, and run for your dear life as well.. more men have died as a result of the bad choices they made even after seeing the glaring red flags.. you will find a good and virtuous woman, just pray fervently this time and see good direct you. God be with you and your beloved daughter. Accept my condolences on the demise of your dear wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by 4khoodbaby: 6:50am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

mumu

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Sparkle777(f): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2023
I hope you do get to read this.... I've always heard guys here call some men simps, honestly u are their King. Your silence and beggy beggy attitude has made ur wife think she's a god. Imagine how u made ur self so soft that ur own blood is about to be molested in ur very presence. May God punish u and that witch, may money be so scarce from u both. I hope and pray God never blesses or keeps u for ur wickedness. May ur late wife's spirit continue to withheld pregnancies, favour and every good thing from you till u get sense.

My advice... Send that witch home, never bring her back, get a nice nanny for ur daughter. A better wife will come. God purposely held her womb so u can see the evil witch before you but it seems she's tied u in a bottle somewhere. I was so disgusted hearing u say u want to send ur own blood out for a woman that will eventually ruin you. Let Yuls story open ur mind.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Focusmind: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2023
What happens when she conceives and put to bed? Pregnant or nursing women could be mean and resentful, especially to their house maids and those living with them. Very common with women from my part of country
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by ORAFA(m): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2023
You're a very weak man in this aspect.
The daughter that made you a father? The daughter that should represent the memory of your first wife? The daughter that is supposed to be her father's best friend? The daughter that shout protect her father's interests?
It's a shame that you're even asking. Obviously you're too weak to hold your house together.
Your daughter is your blood, your wife is not. How can you sit and watch her being maltreated in the name of stupid love?
Abeg shift. You be real John.

Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by michelism(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2023
Brother, you're only a chick to that woman. If not, how possible is it that you'd be told by her not to interfere in the affairs of your own child? Wake, be a man.

That woman is not good for you. How do you even measure love? Someone maltreating your blood when you're alive and you're still here seeking for an advice? What's wrong with you man?

That woman will eventually consume you.
Wake!!!
Send her out now!!!!
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by 44smart: 7:18am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

A wife with motherly care would not act the way your wife does. It is obvious she's not comfortable with seeing the child around.Now she's is jealous you have a child already and she hasn't had a child of her own, a good woman would accept the child as hers and treat her well till she has hers
It's obvious that when this woman finally has hers, it will not stop but get worse
My advise is if you have a mother or sister who can take food care of the child take her there, provide everything she needs and always check on her. Don't allow this to get out of hand before you act.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by manny4u(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Divorce the witch ASAP. She can not even get pregnant after 2years of marriage. Divorce the witch, your daughter is your blood and family member the "second woman is just a stranger"
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by sammi21(m): 7:25am On Apr 28, 2023
Marry someone else....how can ur own daughter look up to u for protection and u can't help her?I'm a single dad with 2 daughters and my kids stays with me,I'm not yet married tho but any woman wey try am go collect...
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Samson1104(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2023
Fire the leeche... Nothing like love
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Sharonstone7719: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2023
You are a fool your brain is intoxicated with foolish love.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by BlackMan6969(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2023
If she could treat your daughter this way in your presence, do you have any idea what she does to her in your absence?
Just send the bitch away.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by michael132(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Your wife late 2020 n u got a wife in 2021. How long do u date her. Y d haste .to be precisely u r looking for a mother luv 4vur daughter n u just jump with Dt as a excuse..
They are plenty ways to go about such issue ..not to hurry up things ..pipo de die live new born baby n yet dem de train them without hurriedly re marry
Continue..truth is bitter
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by UYEMDO35(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2023
What you are saying doesn't even make sense.... You're even planning of moving your daughter to your late in-laws place and u are not even ashame of saying that. You're very heartless person to be candid with u. you're trying to forsake ur daughter's happiness for just common hole.....
Just tell your wife that if she's not ready to welcome your daughter that she should live the house instead of nagging......If she continues like dis your daughter life is danger becuz if anything should happen to u in d nearest future she might be force to throw your daughter away.... I weep bitterly becuz I know what I pass through in life in the hands of my late step mum.... Lost my mum 6month after I was born and I was been moved from hand to hand before dad finally settled down again and my step mum was very wicked to me, she subjected me to hard life.... Sometimes I was made to sleep outside in the night at times days goes by that should she will refuse to give me food to eat, Dad was never stable at home and I had to endure the hardship..... I became the shadow of my own self.... She even made me to lose my father's love and I can't even sit to talk with my Dad even getting to dis present stage.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Goodluckzzz: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2023
We usually use love to cover up taking the right decision to attain peace. My peace is paramount and also a priority. So, if love is what is making me not have peace let love give me space. You have chosen love of your wife over the peace of your mind and that of your daughter. I'll tell you without mincing words. Tell you wife to straighten up by showing love to your daughter and respecting you or she leaves the marriage. F**K LOVE and EMBRACE PEACE.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by achimendy(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

From your post here I can testify you're foolish weakling, how do you sit in the house and watch this kind of thing happen in your presence.

Only God know the kind of men we're having this days. You better cut that woman serious warning or else she'll leave your house. She's there to spoil your family, don't be deceived by that shit called love, if she love you she'll love your daughter too.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Shigobaba(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2023
Just a prank ooo, if she will come back to her senses.
Tell her you're no more interested in the relationship that you're seeking a divorce.
Because one day she will kill your daughter.

Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by achimendy(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2023
CondenseMilk:
RIP to your first queen.

Your story is same with some Nigerian movie back then.

Let me write the scene of such movie.. I pray it never be your portion. Amen

First the girl will be accused of being a w. by her step mom, maybe because she no get belle for you.

Then afterwards the girl will be sent out to nowhere.

She will hustle on her own through thick and thin , possible r*pe, school and all that.

Then finally she will get a degree, good job and a husband.

Then she will look for her dad and maybe meets him as a gateman, driver or cleaner in her working place or company.

Then you both will hug each other and cry.

Then she will forgive you and clean you up.

Movie ends.

Movie producer I hail o.....
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by achimendy(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2023
TUANKU:
You married your present wife after the loss of your wife so that YOUR DAUGHTER WILL GROW UP WITH MOTHERLY LOVE/CARE... it's obviously not working.
FIRE HER.
Don't listen to woke people and ignore the warning signs until she harms that innocent kid.
The hearts of men.

Exactly.......

Fire the evil wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Sixfeetbelle: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2023
missade:

What are you goig on about? How is the child of her husband a random child for goodness sake

Even if you feel you cant love her as your biological child; pls tell why would you maltreat the child A whole adult bully at that.

Ridiculous, anyways its still the father that all responsibility is due and since he's clearly pussywhipped, the wife has free reins of the home.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO ''LOVE'' IN ORDER TO BE A DECENT BEING.

It's very clear to me now that arguing with you was pointless
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2023
Let me just ask for asking sake because it should never warrant her misbehavior, but IS THIS WIFE OF YOURS THE ONE PROVIDING FOR THE FAMILY?

Even if she is, be a man and bring her to order, failure of which you can then send her packing.

You're the only defense your daughter has now having lost her mother. Don't make life worse for this innocent girl because of one unreasonable woman you brought in in the name of second wife. You have just married wrongly. Correct your mistake if she won't change.

Me that I'm in my early 40s (married but) without a child, I know the pain. You seem not to. You better not abuse your blessing
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Omar001: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2023
Didn't you consider your daughter before taking a new wife?
Was the woman not aware you have a daughter and if she is, what was her behaviour towards her?
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

there very critical information missing

how old is yo new wife and how old is yo daughter

their age and mental state of mind play an important role how they interact

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Dance Steps (Pix, Video) / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.