Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife (24139 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
Olasyke:
Nice response;
Put your woman in check. Tell her she shouldn't make you choose between her and your kid. And find a way to ease the tension between the two of them. Quash it now, unresolved family issues doesn't generally end well, it affects everyone.

Not so nice response;

Nairaland and spineless men who can't stand up for their offsprings. If you can't meditate peace then it's between choosing between your blood or someone who may or may not dump you when everywhere burst

Put the wife in check for what? He should divorce her and send her packing! She won't change but get worse the second she conceives. She won't tolerate that "parasite" and "burden" in the house.
She sees her stepdaughter as an intrusive burden, an extra mouth to feed..
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Sixfeetbelle: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Brush1:
Mmmmm! Sending your wife packing, mean you will be getting a third wife. Wisdom is required. I believe your late wife’s family are useless and mean to their late sister. They should have been the one demanding custody of this little kid.

Let me advice what to do. Get your daughter out of tha house, hand her over to your family, such as parents or siblings. You can also get her into a boarding school, that way she only comes around during holidays.

Good luck.

Trust me! The useless and mean one here is the man. And not because he's tolerating his wife's excesses.

He never wanted to be a father and that is clear as day. He remarried quickly so new wife can play mommy and he wouldn't need to be a father. When that failed, he tried to send the daughter to his in-laws instead of sending the wife away. When that failed, he brought the child back and watched her get maltreated again. That's why he came online to ask nairalanders what he should do as if anyone here would ever tell him to stay married to the woman and let the maltreatment continue.

Op is looking for alternatives to get rid of the child, not the wife, so all these advise you people spent energy typing is wasted on him.

Watch him remarry 6 months after this one goes.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by kingsceemark(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

Very Simp-le weak man like you

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Sixfeetbelle: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Your agenda is clear.

Why are some men like this? You knew you had a young grieving daughter to care for as her only parent, and are using her as the cover for rushing into a new marriage when it was your own lust that pushed you into the arms of your current wife and not because you cared so much, and in under 3 years you have been ready to throw your daughter at relatives just so that you can remain married and sate yourself. Not an ounce of stamina to defend your child before your desires. What truly did you want for your daughter if not that your relatives were wise enough to insist she stays with you? To make her a toy to be passed along relatives while you go on to have other children who you would consider more human than her? What stopped you from taking care of her yourself, or aren't you really her father?

But, let's not talk about that, instead let us ask: why are some women like this?

Honestly, thank you for this piece ♥️

Thought I was the only one who could see what he was doing.

Tufiakwa to selfish men.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Sixfeetbelle: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Maysdevices:
Why would you hate the innocent child of a man you claim to love?

Do you love every child you've ever met?

Can you honestly swear you can love unequivocally any child you'll ever meet in your lifetime?

Would you adopt kids over having your own biological ones were your husband to allow that?

I don't need sentences. Yes or no would do just fine.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by chiboycue: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

You need to talk your second wife and make her understand that your daughter is also her daughter and if she truly loves you, she should accept and love your daughter like hers.

If she refuses to listen to you, then you need to be make out time to be always there for her so she does not miss her mother's absence and this would discourage your new wife from maltrating your daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by bigtt76(f): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Get rid of that woman from your house before kills your daughter. She's not a good woman. Except of course you had been dating her and instead married your daughter's mother in her place 🤷🏿‍♀️ That's the only thing I can imagine is the only crime your daughter is bring made to face.

Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by odinga1of: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

OP act like a man n stop some kind nonsense! My girlfriend mistakenly slapped our 3 months old baby out of anger!

Omoh, till today, she still dey complain say her ear dey pain her, n our daughter is now a year n 2 months.

Talkless of another woman? Nobody has the monopoly to maltreat anybody.

Don't let your dick act or think for you.

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

1) Actually, it would take me a lot to love and look after that child. Not all women are "Mother Theresa" or have such a large heart to accommodate every and all God's children. Same way, you don't wake up one morning and start loving your wife is the same way she can't wake up one morning and start loving your kids, especially if she didn't conceive them herself.

2) Depends on how their romance flourished. He may have said something, she thought she could then found out she couldn't. He may also not have said anything to her and now she's frustrated, believing he tricked her into a marriage where she has to play stepmother.

3) No, he didn't. But you and I know she can never love his child the way she'll love hers. Same way your neighbour can never love you the way she loves her biological children no matter how nice she is to you.

4) He should have found such women and married them instead. Not all women have the capacity to love every child.

5) Good. I like that the feeling is mutual 😏
Your number 4 point shows you out as one of those women who maltreat their house help.

No, you and I don't know anything, speak for yourself. My mother used to treat other children, sometimes, better than us. Same way I treat other children too. It costs nothing to do good.

The man in this case, is a failed father. He's the kind of man that his wife will be abusing house
their house help whilst he feigns ignorance. I would send her packing if I were in his shoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Dwana96(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Some men are not fit to be call a man. No worry na when she kill ur daughter e go clear for ur eyes. You're a disgrace to fatherhood

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Contekbbc: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
It pains me that you're not man enough.

I pity the innocent girl.
Your wife died 2020 and you married 2021.
Please, tell us the truth, is your new woman not the cause of your queen's death?

For me, nothing can separate me from my children except death.

I hate Simpsons like you.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Sixfeetbelle: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Viltron:

Your number 4 point shows you out as one of those women who maltreat their house help.

No, you and I don't know anything, speak for yourself. My mother used to treat other children, sometimes, better than us. Same way I treat other children too. It costs nothing to do good.

The man in this case, is a failed father. He's the kind of man that his wife will be abusing house
their house help whilst he feigns ignorance. I would send her packing if I were in his shoes.

Go onto the internet and Google about women who killed their biological children. It's not just one woman so if the page shows that, try the next one. It won't take too much of your time.

When you're done imbibing that piece of information, come back here so we can discuss how a random woman is expected to love a random child.

In case you're unaware, it does cost a lot to do good. Quite a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by searchlight: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

why are you so hellbent on sending your daughter away, INSTEAD OF standing to your evil wife and making her change her ways?!
says a lot about the kind of father you are!
The op will suffer in life because at the end his daughter will hate him and the barren woman will still show him shege as she has started. Imagine acting obviously that way when barren think of how she will act when she has a child.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Ogbeniayanfe(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hmmm.i feel pity for the innocent child.
If truly you married your present wife so that your child won't miss motherly care and the child is been treated like a trash..bro,you didn't love your child..
Love has blindfolded your eye..you are just not man enough...
By your word,you have spoken with your wife repeatedly about taking care of the child and she won't..if I were you, the reason for marrying her has failed..I will send her packing..for the lust you called love for her .
My child is my child while a woman can leave u anytime.
I just pray you know what u are doing...some men Sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by GreatUniben: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
If you have sense, threaten to sack or fire her and see if she will change, and let her go. She doesn't love you a bit. Unless she is the one feeding you. Last last you will loose your daughter to bad people if you dont fire her. Your daughter first at this point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by owunabastard: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
99% of women have the tendency to matreat their step child. Know this and have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Go onto the internet and Google about women who killed their biological children. It's not just one woman so if the page shows that, try the next one. It won't take too much of your time.

When you're done imbibing that piece of information, come back here so we can discuss how a random woman is expected to love a random child.

It'd take too much of my time, it's not everyday you hear that. It's easier, though, to think that you can potentially kill someone elses Child. How sad!

You need to try to love. It's not as difficult as you may think. Wow!

All kind of people out there. Anyways, Goodluck and allow love to resonate through you. Women who maltreat other children are wicked and demon-possessed.

As a man, always watch out for these types of women. Don't be blinded by lust, get rid of them

Again, bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Shakathezulu1: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

I will be real with you. You are a MUMU man.
You allowed a b1tch maltreat your own blood. Your own pikin whey carry ur DNA, ur mini you.
Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by GUNITGuy: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Get ready to manage Female issues of rivalry.....She wish you never had any child that would divide your love and attention for her and sees that marriage as an answered Prayers and an escape from the Love seekers market .......
You're going to make it known to her that you won't tolerate any ill treatment...She should love her like her own daughter..... And you're going to not ascept disrespect from your daughter she should relate with her like her own mother....
BE THE MAN STAMP YOUR FEET DON'T LET HER CONTROL YOU FROM ONSET IF AHE DOES THE DAY YOU KICK AGAINST HER WISH SHE WON'T TAKE IT LIGHTLY WITH You.....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by missade(f): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

What are you goig on about? How is the child of her husband a random child for goodness sake

Even if you feel you cant love her as your biological child; pls tell why would you maltreat the child A whole adult bully at that.

Ridiculous, anyways its still the father that all responsibility is due and since he's clearly pussywhipped, the wife has free reins of the home.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO ''LOVE'' IN ORDER TO BE A DECENT BEING.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by armadeo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

I find this appaling. You're asking for advice weeping that you love the woman who maltreats your child.

I hope this is for clout sha. If it isn't then better kick out your new wife pronto before she kills the child you have.

Some of una dey vex person

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by sunsweet33: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by SenatePresdo(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

They will get along, she's just feeling jealous that you love another girl that is not her own daughter.

What's your daughters month of birth, and what's your wife's month of birth, or what's their zodiac signs?
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Fearcom(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

What are you begging her for When you beg someone you should be dishing very dirty slaps then you have been charmed.

Don't you know your daughter is in danger of untimely death or are you stupi.d Your wife is your daughter's sworn enemy and you are here talking love. What s.tupid love is that

Haven't you heard the news where some women clubbed their step-daughters to death??
Are you so daf.t or you need a destiny resetting slap
Obviously she has beclouded your senses otherwise you will know that her animosity towards your daughter is a red flag!!! Your own daughter!?!?! Haaaa!

You are the only ally amd cover for your daughter oo. You had better wake up
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by MyAmericandream(f): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chidi2022:
I can't control my tears... Only God knows what that little child is going through... Please how old is she?
Tears just drop from my eyes too. I had to go down memory lane of what I went through in the hands of my wicked step mum. Very soon that woman will go diabolical, it is 100% sure.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by sunsweet33: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
richie240:

Females generally are territorial by nature. The average woman (majority but not all ) wont mind having all his nine siblings plus cousins plus nieces and nephews staying permanently with her in her matrimonial home, but once a relative of the husband (just one o) cones to spend just the weekend with his brother, u go begin see drama.

Unfortunately, I am inclined to agree with you. The way my paternal uncles wife showed me fire when I stayed with them for a few months is a constant source of amazement to me. It’s not like I can snatch my own uncle from her so I can’t understand what the whole brouhaha was about Till today I’m still wondering about the strange woman
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by teemonk(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Oga, end that marriage and find another woman or better, stay with ur daughter n mother n shag the stupid women around when u need a hole to connect to. Send that woman away cos love should never cause u pains. If it does, then it isn't love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by fyzaila: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

I just have to comment. All they've said here shouldn't be taken for granted by you. Just imagine if that is the only child you're going to have in your life time. Yet, you're so weak of a man that can stand up for her.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by sharone21(f): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2023
Viltron:

It'd take too much of my time, it's not everyday you hear that. It's easier, though, to think that you can potentially kill someone elses Child. How sad!

You need to try to love. It's not as difficult as you may think. Wow!

All kind of people out there. Anyways, Goodluck and allow love to resonate through you. Women who maltreat other children are wicked and demon-possessed.

As a man, always watch out for these types of women. Don't be blinded by lust, get rid of them

Again, bye!

Truth is being a Step mother/ Step Father is a Ministry on its own and not everyone is called to it....Same with adoption....One must be called for it..... Some who will even make good Step mum's/ dad's may not be good at adoption: One may adopt a child and the child grows up, heinously and secretly discovers his true parents and makes sure the adopting dad or mum wills most things to them( even through pretence of being a doting child) reverts back to his real parents surname when he knows the adopting parent cherishes a child to keep it's family name..... Also, may not do No 1 but, seriously compete for properties with the legitimate children to the extent of exterminating them....

Problem here is this man wasn't too prayerful and didn't add patience to looking for a wife as TIME is a revealer of intents and secrets.

The options are that 1) he endures this whole thing if he feels he is a Christian and doesn't want to divorce or 2) divorce her and remain celibate till he sorts out who he really wants for himself and daughter..... Someone with a child should be more concerned about the new partner loving his child than on just superficial things like marrying a virgin, beautiful woman with right curves etc.....

Don't know the kind of job Op does, maybe it keeps him away from his daughter which necessitated his quick remarriage.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by OneKinGuy(m): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2023
You are a piece of shit for letting the woman still be part of your life. Fuvk you!
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by OneKinGuy(m): 1:30am On Apr 28, 2023
armadeo:

I find this appaling. You're asking for advice weeping that you love the woman who maltreats your child.

I hope this is for clout sha. If it isn't then better kick out your new wife pronto before she kills the child you have.

Some of una dey vex person
Like WTF. I wish I could give the guy a slap from my screen. I just dey vex dey read this thread. If the bitch doesn't like the daughter, kick her out.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by torqque7(m): 1:55am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

She practically(complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

Na God go punish you this bloody weakling and simp..so you choose a wicked stranger to your own innocent blood in that little girl?who a not worthy to be among men, absolutely disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back / What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.