Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

How Do People Drive And Look At Women Ass? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do People Drive And Look At Women Ass? (832 Views)

Why Don't People Drive Old Cars In Nigeria / I Have Observe Two Ways People Drive Manual Cars. / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Drive And Look At Women Ass? by fineboynl(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
I find it hard to look away from my steering. Several times if i see a fine big shape woman I struggle to look and drive at the same time.

Besides I’m always on speed I think that makes it difficult.

I have been trying to pick a girl on the road as other guys do but I couldn’t do it or get opportunities to do it.

I don’t mean prostitutes that stand on the road.

I mean seeing a fine girl loot at her very well and packed to call her. I like to look any babe very well before I approached. Not just anyhow girl.

So I find it hard to look when driving. I always concentrate on my steering. How do you guys do it?

Cc: seun
Re: How Do People Drive And Look At Women Ass? by brain54(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
fineboynl:
I find it hard to look away from my steering. Severity times i see a fine big shape woman I struggle to look and drive.

Besides I’m always on speed.

I have been trying to pick a girl on the road as other guys do but I couldn’t do it or get concentration or opportunities to do it.

I don’t mean prostitutes that stand or the road.

I mean seeing a fine girl loot at her well and packed to call her. I like to look any babe very well before I approached. Not just anyhow girl.

I find it hard to look when driving. I always concentrate on my steering.

You concentrate on the steering…

Not the road?

How you want take see fine women… wait how you take Dey even see where you Dey drive go?

Your own na talent o!

1 Like

Re: How Do People Drive And Look At Women Ass? by TheBTCinvestor: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: How Do People Drive And Look At Women Ass? by doggedfighter(f): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nurey will have an idea.

He should know how grin

1 Like

Re: How Do People Drive And Look At Women Ass? by 1Sharon(f): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2023
You concentrate on your driving but you speed.
Re: How Do People Drive And Look At Women Ass? by buygala(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2023
Op dey drive dey look nyansh...When e drive enter gutter, he will open another tiring thread asking us price of fairly used bottom plate, Nigerian used Headlight, and whether he can use eba to patch his broken radiator..

I no even sabi weda dis moto wey op buy na curse or blessing for am.. With all the incessant ranting, e be like say village pipu dem don use the moto swear for am.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Drive And Look At Women Ass? by Smartguyboy(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2023
I want to learn too when driving 100% focus 🧘‍♂️
Re: How Do People Drive And Look At Women Ass? by paix(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2023
fineboynl:
I find it hard to look away from my steering. Several times if i see a fine big shape woman I struggle to look and drive at the same time.

Besides I’m always on speed I think that makes it difficult.

I have been trying to pick a girl on the road as other guys do but I couldn’t do it or get opportunities to do it.

I don’t mean prostitutes that stand on the road.

I mean seeing a fine girl loot at her very well and packed to call her. I like to look any babe very well before I approached. Not just anyhow girl.

So I find it hard to look when driving. I always concentrate on my steering. How do you guys do it?

Cc: seun

The best bet for you is to get yourself a driver. Let him do the driving while you do ALL the looking.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Recalls 550,000 Vehicles For Possible Steering Problems / Replacing A 4cylinder With A 6cylinder Of Camry 2001 / My Toks VW Mk3 Fan Not Rolling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.