Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) (14227 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / 5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by MOBO999: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
Bradford: If you are a Black man in the UK and financially broke, maybe an Illegal immigrant trying to hide from immigration, the best place to go is Bradford, it an hour from Manchester, 20 minutes from Leeds and Halifax, it is a city made up of mostly White single women, frustrated white men, the Pakistan community and few Zimbabwe, Jamaica, Zimbabwe, some Indians and Eastern European, the white  ladies in Bradford worship Black men in the bed room (only in the bed room) and will do anything to get you into bed, most Black brother here are staying with white women from 22 to 50 years of age, the White women are good in bed, (no great in bed with natural strength we taught only Black Igbo ladies have), these women will house you, cloth you, feed  you, demand nothing in return except bed room duties (I know this much), I stayed there for 4 months and they could not get enough of me, there is no job in the city  and hence most people are on benefit, it got nice clubs and pubs, but most are closing down anyway, it also has it fair share of willing Black ladies from Malawi, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Kenya, Jamaica, Ghana, you won’t find a single Nigeria lady here, they are into prostitution in London.

Newcastle: This is the Northern rock of England, white women here are into importation of Black men, they mostly use the online dating site and have imported several men from Jamaica, Nigeria, Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago and Even Black Libya men, the weather here is cold and it is only Black men that can really perform in this cold, the women love their clubbing, love their booze, love the night life, love their SeX, the women here expect you to talk less, work less and perform more at night, they are tigress in bed and expect a Black man to come Five times a night at least four night a week.

Middlesbrough: This small town close to Sunderland and Newcastle used to be the Capital of the Black men play ground, that were the good old day when the women went to work and at the end of the month gave the Black brother all her salary to spend, but things have changed, culture changed, the ladies now no long do that (they now wise), what they now do is go from brown babies , they could just come knocking at your door for Sex so they can have a brown child, more like a Fluid donor and once they pregnant to hell with you the Black father, them need them Brown babies, most of the Black women here are Asylum seekers and are also very deep into Black men, they are come easy go easy Black women.

London: Europe financial capital and the pride of England, this city has survived a lot, the White  women here  just use  Black men for bed fun and discharge them the next morning maybe with a 10 Pounds note as  thanks for job well done, they are not really into the keeping of Black men, so if you are a black brother looking for fun on the side but not keen on a  relationship, then London is the city for you, the women here spend hard and play hard, they  are also instrumental, they loved been seX and will also try some gadget on your the Black male, that’s London lady for you, the foreign women in London however do the keep things, you can hook German, Polish, Dutch and Swedish women here as they are Black men crazy and will want your child.

Manchester: No list will be complete without including Manchester, theWhite ladies here have about 8 different bar and pubs were they go and hunt out the black brother, places like weather spoon, Edwards (name changed recently),Prints work (night club), Park, Yates,O sheas, The Crown, Picadilly Tavern, Manchester women are called the dog white women of Europe, they changed Black men like changing tampons, they can pay a Black brother for sex, they don’t  have time for relationship, Manchester is a very fast city with everyone chasing money, the Black women here are also cheap as they come.

Glasgow: If you want to survive in England on a woman back, head north, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Newcastle and Glasgow are all northern cities, there are few Blacks in Glasgow, it is a city of Gold, you could find money on the street of Glasgow, the men are violent and the women Daring, the white women here love them Black male, the white men hate them, lots of Black brother have gone missing in Glasgow for sleeping with the white man wife in this city, it is  a very big city, be very careful, the Black sisters here are very corporative with them Black brother.
Re: Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by Tosinville(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2011
Miss you, bro.
Re: Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by MOBO999: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2011
Re: Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by 5stardude: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
Dude I was thinking maybe black women has murdered you. Welcome back to this evil place called NL where Monkina bans people like witch.
Re: Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by Tosinville(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^LOL, Miss landlord gon' burst ur arse with an eviction note soon.
Re: Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by MMM2(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
am coming home undecided
Re: Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by 5stardude: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2011
I know my kingdom await
Re: Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by claremont(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
Excellent write-up, most of it is true.
Re: Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by 190: 4:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Lol funny guy
Re: Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by zantama05(m): 6:18am On Oct 19, 2015
once I go there, I place a sticker in my forehead writing "commercial sex machine in low price" grin
Re: Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by jesmond3945: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lies
Re: Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) by MasonKendall(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.