Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? (13939 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Years ago after I completed my Nysc, I decided to relocate to the city where my uncle resided so that I could squat with him while searching for job before getting my own apartment.
My uncle was not always around, he has a company in abt two states away (4 hrs drive), and comes home every weekend. So it was usually me and his wife and his single kid at home.

Very troublesome wife who in my opinion had slayed in Lag before he pvssywhipped Bros to marry her.
She made my eyes see shege anytime my uncle was not around..lol.
While her jobless married friends and the ones with shop around wud always come to our place to watch useless Africa magic and try to seduce me..lol...it was by grace that I dint fvck her married friends...e still pain me say I no fvk Dem..lol
So this bad day came, I was sleeping in my room, then around 1am, the I heard a loud tearful cry of my name that woke me with a start. I sensed danger immediately and tried to rush into her room...she was clutching to her boy..the baby had fainted.
It was a frantic effort to revive him. I surmised the terrible heat wave at that time of the year must have inflicted the baby into coma.
The next thing I noticed to add to my confusion was that she was actually stark naked. succulently rotund bouncing boobs in her fair skin...slightly bushy forest in her cunt region, she was shedding tears clutching her baby to her bossom, stamping her feet wildly on the ground and abruptly sitting and standing, crying and praying all at thesame time. In all of these my seeing her nudity meant nothing to her, as she stared into my eyes, weeping, with an expression of "won't you do something"? I felt her pain, and I panicked about reviving the baby.
Then in my confusion I lounged into the kitchen, took spoon, and salt..and water and began to force the spoon into his tightened jaw, together with the salt while she was sprinkling water on him and smearing him with anointing oil.
For about five to 10 minutes, we struggled and jostle to rescusitate the life of this 9 months old baby before she sniffed with a faint lowly cry. What a relief and glimmer of hope.

After I left the room, I couldn't stop imagining her flawless body, curves, boobs and that bushy cunt, though not with sexual intent.
I had no idea why she had to do all that in unclothedness, maybe it's a superstitious way of a mother trying to bring back a baby. I have no idea till today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Ebubechuwku(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Don't ruin your life, stay clear from that woman...
You are a man, MAN IT UP, find something to distract you.

Wetin she like make she use am do, if na stunt, if na deliberately, if na out of trembling make hin pikin no die shaa caution yourself....
You can even travel down to your village, your main house to avoid all this thought...

Don't come here later and tell us, you mistakenly Bleep your brothers wife

Cus sex with her can make ur way, get curve o.. and throw u in wilderness...

Imagine am, if na your marle ur mom dey naked or try to resuscitate your last born or junior brother, hin wrapper con fall, wetin una go do??....

#shalom

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Olunmercy56(f): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2021
lipsrsealed exactly how they will look at your wife to be, I don't think you are a human being at all, why describing her nude on social media? Kids of nowadays

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Jnrp(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2021
You come get mind dey look for 10 minutes? undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Years ago after I completed my Nysc, I decided to relocate to the city where my uncle resided so that I could squat with him while searching for job before getting my own apartment.
My uncle was not always around, he has a company in abt two states away (4 hrs drive), and comes home every weekend. So it was usually me and his wife and his single kid at home.

Very troublesome wife who in my opinion had slayed in Lag before he pvssywhipped Bros to marry her.
While her jobless married friends and the ones with shop around wud always come to our place to watch useless Africa magic and try to seduce me..lol...it was by grace that I dint fvck her married friends...e still pain me say I no fvk Dem..lol
So this bad day came, I was sleeping in my room, then around 1am, I began to hear a loud bitter cry of my name...I woke with a start and try to rush into her room...she was clutching to her boy..the baby had fainted.
It was a frantic effort to revive him. I surmised the terrible heat wave at that time of the year must have inflicted the baby into coma.
The next thing I noticed to add to my confusion was that she was actually stark naked. succulently rotund bouncing boobs in her fair skin...slightly bushy forest in her cunt region, she was shedding tears clutching her baby to her bossom, stamping her feet wildly on the ground and abruptly sitting and standing, crying and praying all at thesame time. In all of these my seeing her nudity meant nothing to her, I felt her pain, and I panicked about reviving the baby.
Then in my confusion I lounged into the kitchen, took spoon, and salt..and water and began to force the spoon into his tightened jaw, together with the salt while she was sprinkling water on him and smearing him with anointing oil.
For about five to 10 minutes, we struggled and jostle to rescusitate the life of this 9 months old baby before she sniffed with a faint lowly cry. What a relief and glimmer of hope.
After I left the room, I couldn't stop imagining her flawless body, curves, boobs and that bushy cunt.
I had no idea why she had to do all that in unclothedness, maybe it's a superstitious way of a mother trying to bring back a baby. I have no idea.

make she de nairaland come read your post lol, you deh go back village go farm

14 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
WickedPisa:
make she de nairaland come read your post lol, you deh go back village go farm
Da was years ago, she kuku later frustrated me out of the house..lol. I got the little apartment my savings could then, had to sleep on the floor...lol..before I got a better job and stabilized

3 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Da was years ago, she kuku later frustrated me out of the house..lol. I got the little apartment my savings could then, had to sleep on the floor...lol..before I got a better job and stabilized
steps a man needs to take, godspeed brother

10 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Olunmercy56:
lipsrsealed exactly how they will look at your wife to be, I don't think you are a human being at all, why describing her nude on social media? Kids of nowadays

And what do u expect me to do ..like close my eyes for 10 minutes ? But she called me frantically with a cry for help.
I'm relating the story cos this is an anonymous site and had no idea while she was naked in that situation.

6 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Truvelisback(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Op, u are a SIMP. Even if u accidently saw her naked, must u post it online? It's Obvious that u don't have regard for ur uncle or for his wife.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
Op, u are a SIMP. Even if u accidently saw her naked, must u post it online? It's Obvious that u do have regard for ur uncle or for his wife.
What difference does it make.....People write much more graphic personal stories in books that people buy and read. This is a story I I have never told anyone, but here cos it's anonymous.
I respect my uncle so you know. And I don't think this changes the fact. And being a SIMP or ALPHA has no relationship to the issue on ground Sir

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Truvelisback(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

What difference does it make.....People write much more graphic personal stories in books that people buy and read. This is a story I I have never told anyone, but here cos it's anonymous.
I respect my uncle so you know. And I don't think this changes the fact. And being a SIMP or ALPHA has no relationship to the issue on ground Sir
U shouldn't have posted it. She is ur uncle's wife. From ur story, it's obvious that if she had given u the chance or u had the chance, u would f*cked her.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
U shouldn't have posted it. She is ur uncle's wife. From ur story, it's obvious that if she had given u the chance or u had the chance, u would f*cked her.
I'm not as callous and degenerate....T
I never covet sexing her to be honest. The scene was all strange...funny, confusing and interesting...the strangeness made me post it

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by ashawopikin(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
What's with some people obsession with married women, it's a total turn off for me

3 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Truvelisback(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

I'm not as callous and degenerate....T
I never covet sexing her to be honest. The scene was all strange...funny, confusing and interesting...the strangeness made me post it
The way u discribed her L.G.A made me think so. I.e her sexy Boobs, her ass, her v.J and how bushy it looks. U use style bad sha. Anyway, i understand.

4 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Mrevildoer(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Guy perish that Idea. See how you already described her Kingdom
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Judd007: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wetin you want make we come do like this?
Kuriosmynd:

So this bad day came, I was sleeping in my room, then around 1am, I began to hear a loud bitter cry of my name...I woke with a start and try to rush into her room...she was clutching to her boy..the baby had fainted.
The next thing I noticed to add to my confusion was that she was actually stark naked. succulently rotund bouncing boobs in her fair skin...slightly bushy forest in her cunt region, she was shedding tears clutching her baby to her bossom, stamping her feet wildly on the ground and abruptly sitting and standing, crying and praying all at thesame time. In all of these my seeing her nudity meant nothing to her, as she stared into my eyes with an expression of "won't you do something"? I felt her pain, and I panicked about reviving the baby.

After I left the room, I couldn't stop imagining her flawless body, curves, boobs and that bushy cunt, though not with sexual intent.
I had no idea why she had to do all that in unclothedness, maybe it's a superstitious way of a mother trying to bring back a baby. I have no idea till today.

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Teripaul(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
So? . . .what is your point nw?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Prime4life(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Teripaul:
So? . . .what is your point nw?
abeg help me ask am,is like his village people don dey cook brain pepper soup with him brain.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by juniorstar(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

The next thing I noticed to add to my confusion was that she was actually stark naked. succulently rotund bouncing boobs in her fair skin...slightly bushy forest in her cunt region, she was shedding tears clutching her baby to her bossom, stamping her feet wildly on the ground and abruptly sitting and standing, crying and praying all at thesame time. In all of these my seeing her nudity meant nothing to her, as she stared into my eyes with an expression of "won't you do something"? I felt her pain, and I panicked about reviving the baby.

Dont think too much...she wasnt thinking straight..cos of her child.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by meobizy(f): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
1. Fictional story.

2. Forcing things down an unconscious human's throat can kill the person. Please learn CPR next time. Give him/her whatever concoction when fully back to their senses.

3. Her nudity should mean nothing at the time. Why did you focus on her body during such dire circumstance? Pervert.

...or she normally sleeps naked and was too shocked to dress up before your entry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
meobizy:
1. Fictional story.

2. Forcing things down an unconscious human's throat can kill them. Please learn CPR next time. Give them whatever concoction when fully back to their senses.

3. Her nudity should mean nothing at the time. Why did you focus on her body during such dire circumstance? Pervert.
Believe you me....Nothing is fictional about it. Besides, as a person I'm not the fiction writing kind of a person. No time thinking what not..
And about focusing on her body......There was no way someone would not have noticed that body glaring at ur face...maybe I did notice it more cos she was kind of hostile to me at home...so everything was strange honestly...though it wasn't like I was staring...but the figure was etched in my memory immediately I saw it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by meobizy(f): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Believe you me....Nothing is fictional about it. Besides, as a person I'm not the fiction writing kind of a person. No time thinking what not..
And about focusing on her body......There's was no way anyone would not have noticed that body..maybe I did notice it more cos she was kind of hostile to me at home...so everything was strange honestly.
Let's agree to disagree on the authenticity of the story. There is nothing you will type which will change my mind.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
meobizy:
Let's agree to disagree on the authenticity of the story. There is nothing you will type which will change my mind.

I have no need to convince anyone....
My bewilderment was to why at that moment she was already naked before even calling my name from my sleep....and I met her Stark naked clutching at her baby..while groaning and crying
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
This one is learning fiction writing. Kontinew

3 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
HenryDion:
This one is learning fiction writing. Kontinew

You don't have to be narrow-minded here....Trust me, even the lady and my uncle are no longer together again..cos of how stubborn and frustrating she can be
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
meobizy:

2. Forcing things down an unconscious human's throat can kill the person. Please learn CPR next time. Give him/her whatever concoction when fully back to their senses.

...or she normally sleeps naked and was too shocked to dress up before your entry.
My mind could not go the CPR route at that intense moment..cos he was a little boy...and his teeth was already clenched.
If she normally sleeps naked...well I have no idea how she sleeps...cos I have never been to her room even during the day let alone at night..
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Fiscus105(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Even though its a fiction, but the reason u guys can't do without thinking of women still beat my imagination, think about women for 23 out out of 24hrs of ur productive time daily, even to the extent of fabricating fiction.

I will advice you not to sleep with any of ur blood in future, those that are sleeping with their daughters started the way u just started until the urge completely overshadowed them and made them doing unthinkable

A word is enough for a wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
meobizy:
1. Fictional story.

I thought no one would comment on the Op's and his in-law's method of reviving the child... undecided

Very dangerous.
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Bennysam: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Olunmercy56:
That show he like what he saw and he's very much interested in it, he just came here for support from stupid people like him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Wearing Crop Top? (pics) / My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.