Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move (39544 Views)

Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment / ESUT: MSP To Finally Move Down To The School Main Campus In Agbani / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by juman(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sudanese soldiers are cursed animals.
They are destroying their country because of power struggle.
Why are they causing their own people calamitous disaster.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by toprealman: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
I cast and bind that demon to Sahara desert, popular prayer life ne.....omo demons go full that place ooo
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by okoroemeka(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Raxxye:
No be Naija again? I cannot be surprised that such happened.
Naija can never just fail to let you down, especially when it matters the most!
Thank God they're back on the road!
those drivers are smart,if they enter nigeria without their full payment the money is gone,that is the only way they can get their money

1 Like

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by juman(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Soldiers in the third world countries are always not patriotic to their countries.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by dominique(f): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
How about the air peace flights booked for them? I'd like to know the route they plied to have had to pass through Sahara desert. Did they have to go all the way to Algeria when they can easily cut into Chad from Egypt or enter Chad directly from Sudan.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see them making it back to Nigeria safely.

This I have seen.
You are seeing well now.

I like what you have seen grin
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Loyalty1: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
ajalawole:
Am a tinnitus sufferers. Anyone that can assist me or help me on how to get an hearing aid. Have been with tinnitus since age 12. Help a brothcer. Am dying.
Go and search nsppd on YouTube or Facebook. Be participating in the morning prayer 7 - 8am from Monday to Friday. God Locate you and heal. A lot of people are getting their testimonials there, so if you believe you will not be exempted.Check out NSPPD Streams Of Joy on Google Play! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smdaapps.nsppd
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by FalseProphet1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Persephone1:
You are seeing well now.

I like what you have seen grin
Instead of you to come and join me so that we can be prophesying together, you're here liking what I'm seeing. You too can see it as well. wink

1 Like

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by stuffs2002: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
ecolime:
Thank God for them. Better late than never.

We had a great opportunity to change the direction of this nation on Feb 25th but some knuckleheads allowed themselves to be used by the devil.

We shall overcome one day🙏

Cry harder

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by maticar: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
nlfpmod:
Abike Dabiri Erewa gives update on the Nigerian students that were dumped at the Sahara Desert over non-payment of buses.

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1651603250469117955?t=bnaii3D33HxusUTXrlvqCA&s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7668644/sudan-buses-evacuating-nigerian-students

Transport company??

so the buses were hired for 1.2million

ahhhh, nijeriya oo
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Kikeslayer2: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
And whose bright idea was it to move them via road through one of the most dangerous routes in the world ?

At the cost of $1.2 mil they could easily get local airlines and the NAF to airlift them from a nearby airfield.

We will be here to read that remnants of CAR Fulani terrorists or BH have abducted them on their way.

Stupid shit like this can't be made up.

This govt keeps blurring the lines between satire and reality.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by cyprex: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
I don't seem to understand

Why dump my fellow citizens in the middle of the desert ?

Was there are agreement before the bus left its base?
At what point did the operators find their agreement (if any) disagreeable?
Must fellow citizens be used as bargaining chips?

Somebody must pay for this costly infraction

Our image as a nation cannot continue to be trampled upon by government officials or any person at that.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by blowjohn(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Make una wait till una enter Nigeria cine jam VIO for road.

Na straight to their office for broken windscreen
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Emaprince: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tntsi:
Until we hear from the dumped students themselves, no comment.

Nigeria desperately requires a radical shift from this old order that has given no direction to our nation all these years.

It is the time and season for the new Nigeria.
It is the time and season for a whole new country.
The time has come.
Judiciary do not mess up. do what is right. Give us the new Nigeria we voted for.
lol

1 Like

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by martinm45: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Thank God
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Emdebby2: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
My country will never seize to amaze me.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nigeria is a shame
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Chetas81(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
BAD CITIZEN HAVE RIGHT TO CHOOSE THEIR LEADER BUT THE CONSEQUENCES IS HERE FOR YOU GUY'S
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Exceed15: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
They understand how wicked, corrupt and insincere this government is that's why the drivers took that action. If they didn't it will shock u for 1 year the money won't be paid.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Exceed15: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

God bless Abike Dabiri

Abegii . People who are living large your taxes
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by SimonStorch: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by IrawoKross: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
nlfpmod, there's a new update. grin

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by IrawoKross: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

God bless Abike Dabiri
You have no shame. grin

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Babastrong(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=ecolime post=122788282]Thank God for them. Better late than never.

We had a great opportunity to change the direction of this nation on Feb 25th but some knuckleheads allowed themselves to be used by the devil.

We shall overcome one day
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by manutdrichie(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
JDistribute:

During Obi I heard Anambra had no fire trucks cheesy

Stay tuned here i want to post them
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by freemanq(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wetin una dey do for Sudan self?
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by billyG(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
IrawoKross:
nlfpmod, there's a new update. grin
May they not single dis man out to be punish.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by billyG(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
What are Nigerians doing in Soudan of all places?
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by coputa(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Is it Nigeria so broke that she doesn't have the money to pay for those buses,or some group of people are trying to cash out.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by coputa(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
billyG:
What are Nigerians doing in Soudan of all places?
What are you insinuating,Is Sudan the poorest country in the world, they still have something useful that people demand, Americans and Europeans lives there,talkless of nationals from underdeveloped and poor country like Nigeria.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by stallionng: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
We believe this is true for the time being ,hoping we don't get a contrary news later.
That will be a national and international disgrace , ridicule and shame to the integrity on our dear nation
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by landiqa(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Na who give Nigeria GIANT of Africa. Abeg unto the next one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grace High School Lagos Asks WAEC Candidates To Lodge In Hotel, Parents Protest / 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / UNILAG Undergraduates Build Eco-friendly Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.