Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move (39500 Views)

EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel / Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by nlfpmod: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Abike Dabiri Erewa gives update on the Nigerian students that were dumped at the Sahara Desert over non-payment of buses.

I have just spoken to the @nemanigeria . They have started moving and the issues between NEMA and the transport company have been resolved.

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1651603250469117955?t=bnaii3D33HxusUTXrlvqCA&s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7668644/sudan-buses-evacuating-nigerian-students

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by donbachi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Madness

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Tntsi: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Until we hear from the dumped students themselves, no comment.

Nigeria desperately requires a radical shift from this old order that has given no direction to our nation all these years.

It is the time and season for the new Nigeria.
It is the time and season for a whole new country.
The time has come.
Judiciary do not mess up. do what is right. Give us the new Nigeria we voted for.

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by whippersnapper(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
The only thing left in chelsea is the sea. Because Tochukwu tuchel left with the chel long time ago

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Kounlekuti(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Great, beautiful
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by ecolime(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Thank God for them. Better late than never.

We had a great opportunity to change the direction of this nation on Feb 25th but some knuckleheads allowed themselves to be used by the devil.

We shall overcome one day🙏

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Stephenabudu960(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
It's funny that even outside the shores of Nigeria our people still have to through such hardship when we are called the giant of Africa, the most populated black nation

A Giant that's struggling to stand, we really need to do more as a Nation to reduce incidences such as this from reoccurring, we should have been a credible example to other nations

How do we still face such international embarrassment at this point, the citizens should be placed as priority over anything else but what we have are citizens placed last. Nigeria needs to do more, the reputation of this nation needs to be worked on, When last did anyone wake up to any good news about this nation...haba it's truly unfair

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Na Wetin this people go do for Sudan still dey disturb me. Always creating avenue for the government to rip us angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Naija matter, dem no de discuss am with empty belle.

On how person go de defend this administration and APC government is the highest level of insanity

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by manutdrichie(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
This nonsense cant happen with Peter Obi in the helm of affairs in this con3 grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by cynthia9: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wahalar

Many many wahalar

When we stop stepping into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism then things will be okay

Let me just look away as if I didn't see this news because I can't imagine after Buhari hell of administration we repeated tinubu again simply because of tribalism

Nigerians don't deserve pity

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Fafesot: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
That's a good move...Literally

1 Like

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Raxxye(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
No be Naija again? I cannot be surprised that such happened.
Naija can never just fail to let you down, especially when it matters the most!
Thank God they're back on the road!

2 Likes

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by chxe: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
NAIJA my NAIJA I pray for thee

1 Like

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by AngelicBeing: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yawns sad

1 Like

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by muykem: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by festacman(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Untidy organization but we move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by LordEclipse: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
nlfpmod:
Abike Dabiri Erewa gives update on the Nigerian students that were dumped at the Sahara Desert over non-payment of buses.

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1651603250469117955?t=bnaii3D33HxusUTXrlvqCA&s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7668644/sudan-buses-evacuating-nigerian-students

Nigeria never fails to disgrace.. tufiakwa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Mindlog: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sighs...

1 Like

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Samogloby: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
1.2m dollar buses!

8 Likes

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by FalseProphet1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
I see them making it back to Nigeria safely.

This I have seen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by obyrich(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Shameless people.

4 Likes

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by saphiere(f): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Happens when the head is a male.

2 Likes

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by PulaPower: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Okay
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by tommy589(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Naija and sharp practices

As if it is a trip to paradise,money budgeted for the road transport is over a billion naira, still money no touch transporter hand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Urchmandee(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
HOW WAS IT RESOLVED? DO LET US KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by KingLarry04: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Infinix smart 7hd for sale
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by socialmediaman: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Raskimonojendor: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Good.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Gagare1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Crazy country. To fix Nigeria requires complete overhaul of the ruling class, both traditional, political, and military. We have a leadership disaster.

5 Likes

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by ajalawole(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Am a tinnitus sufferers. Anyone that can assist me or help me on how to get an hearing aid. Have been with tinnitus since age 12. Help a brothcer. Am dying.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja / Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) / Grace High School Lagos Asks WAEC Candidates To Lodge In Hotel, Parents Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.