Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move (39536 Views)

Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment / ESUT: MSP To Finally Move Down To The School Main Campus In Agbani / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Sunnyja: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

God bless Abike Dabiri
What is God blessing her for? That about $1.2m was spent on buses conveying students only to stop in the desert because of non payment?
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by enobongalfred: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Pacesetter123(m): 1:06am On Apr 28, 2023
Wetin carry dem go Sudan?
You sure say dem. be students?
School dey Sudan?
Which course dem dey offer dere?
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by godofuck231: 2:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Boko haram don de sharpen pweek so, jut 1.2m dolls and the women would be delivered into dangerous pikes
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by hashtagged(m): 6:25am On Apr 28, 2023
ajalawole:
Am a tinnitus sufferers. Anyone that can assist me or help me on how to get an hearing aid. Have been with tinnitus since age 12. Help a brothcer. Am dying.

I have had a vad tinnitus since I was 16, first things first go and flush your ear it helps to reduce the pulsing sound as for the hearing aid which type do you need? Is it the one for poor hearing or the one to reduce the ringing.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Unrated900(m): 6:35am On Apr 28, 2023
Sudan

Sudan

Sudan

Wetin wan push me go sudan

Walahi i better go to katsina than sudan very bad country

This SE people can survive anywhere in dis world

I wonder their type self
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Flanker: 7:14am On Apr 28, 2023
dominique:
How about the air peace flights booked for them? I'd like to know the route they plied to have had to pass through Sahara desert. Did they have to go all the way to Algeria when they can easily cut into Chad from Egypt or enter Chad directly from Sudan.

Egypt , libya , Chad , niger , mali have desert , sahara too
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Blackman101: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2023
Arab people and evil, take people running for they safety and park them in the middle of the desert.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Blackman101: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Pacesetter123:
Wetin carry dem go Sudan?
You sure say dem. be students?
School dey Sudan?
Which course dem dey offer dere?

Arabic studies and Iswap camp
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2023
whippersnapper:
The only thing left in chelsea is the sea. Because Tochukwu tuchel left with the chel long time ago

this UPPER CUT really bad oo
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2023
cynthia9:
Wahalar

Many many wahalar

When we stop stepping into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism then things will be okay

Let me just look away as if I didn't see this news because I can't imagine after Buhari hell of administration we repeated tinubu again simply because of tribalism

Nigerians don't deserve pity
nonsense
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by busybay: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2023
How much
KingLarry04:
Infinix smart 7hd for sale
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by COMPAQ(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2023
Stephenabudu960:
It's funny that even outside the shores of Nigeria our people still have to through such hardship when we are called the giant of Africa, the most populated black nation

A Giant that's struggling to stand, we really need to do more as a Nation to reduce incidences such as this from reoccurring, we should have been a credible example to other nations

How do we still face such international embarrassment at this point, the citizens should be placed as priority over anything else but what we have are citizens placed last. Nigeria needs to do more, the reputation of this nation needs to be worked on, When last did anyone wake up to any good news about this nation...haba it's truly unfair

Have you heard that term "Giant of Africa" used in the public space in the past 8years? We have quietly conceded that title to South Africa!!
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Thonee(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Most of the students are agbadorians that wanted Peter Obi to loose so that they can mock the OBIdient movement but today they're beginning to reap their stupidity.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Pacesetter123(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Blackman101:

Arabic studies and Iswap camp
I tot as much.If so,then let dem remain dia in Sahara desert.
The ones in N/E are already over stretching our security apparatus.

We no need new whahala group for 9ja abegi.

Cos I waa wondering wot courses a war torn Sudan can offer all dis while.
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by Cromagnon: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
Stephenabudu960:
It's funny that even outside the shores of Nigeria our people still have to through such hardship when we are called the giant of Africa, the most populated black nation

A Giant that's struggling to stand, we really need to do more as a Nation to reduce incidences such as this from reoccurring, we should have been a credible example to other nations

How do we still face such international embarrassment at this point, the citizens should be placed as priority over anything else but what we have are citizens placed last. Nigeria needs to do more, the reputation of this nation needs to be worked on, When last did anyone wake up to any good news about this nation...haba it's truly unfair
what are you going to do about it?
Re: Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move by KingLarry04: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
busybay:
How much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grace High School Lagos Asks WAEC Candidates To Lodge In Hotel, Parents Protest / UNILAG Undergraduates Build Eco-friendly Car (Photos) / UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.